KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Blade/Batman Gauntlet

Movie Blade/Batman Gauntlet
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Movie Blade/Batman Gauntlet

ah yes, its Mr Snipes and Batman from Batman Begins with: Nomex survival suit, memory cloth cape, graphite cowl, arm blades, earphone, HF sonics, batarangs, grapple gun, yadda yadda yadda. minimines, gas capsules, flashbangs, medikit, & cell phone.

and Blade has lead bullets this time instead of silver. it gains and carries much more momentum much faster and hes facing no vampires.

1. The Punisher

2. Movie Wolverine

3. Daredevil/Captain America

4. Master Chief (w/ HALO 3 assault rifle and shotgun)

5. Predator(warrior w/ plasma caster, wrist blades and combi-stick)

6. Spiderman

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:54 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

if he they get past wolverine no they dont get anyway past preds

could though but this movie bats is whack

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:58 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

2 would give them a little trouble but they are not getting past 3 if it is comic DD/Captin America

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 04:58 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lilnutta12
if he they get past wolverine no they dont get anyway past preds

could though but this movie bats is whack

yea. wolvie i thought would give em trouble but if they put their heads together and think of something, they could take him down. 2 on 1.
and yea predator fries em

and yea i guess movie Batman did suck compared to Batty in the comics, but thats the version i like most.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:06 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Broly92
2 would give them a little trouble but they are not getting past 3 if it is comic DD/Captin America

i think Blade could whip the Caps azz, and Bats could hold off DD long enough for Blade to come in and finish the job.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:09 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Why is Cheif below Spider-Man?!?! no expression

Heck why is Predator below Spider-Man?!?

Captain America WTF?!?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:09 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Grimm22
Why is Cheif below Spider-Man?!?! no expression

Heck why is Predator below Spider-Man?!?

Captain America WTF?!?

What the f**k? Spidey would web up the cap and beat the master chief at the same time, but Pred vs Spidey, thats hard to say erm

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:12 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by braz
What the f**k? Spidey would web up the cap and beat the master chief at the same time, but Pred vs Spidey, thats hard to say erm

Dude...

Cheif >>>>>>>>> Spider-Man yes

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:14 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Grimm22
Dude...

Cheif >>>>>>>>> Spider-Man yes

But...Spider-sense.....

*Head explodes*

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:18 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

batman has beaten predator and alien so much times there is a series of these comics theyve had like 3 or 4 encounterz

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:27 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

batman has beaten predator and alien so much times there is a series of these comics theyve had like 3 or 4 encounterz

Predator owned Batman no expression

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:33 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

A. That's comic Batman , this is movie Batman.

B. Those are non-canonical

C. Batman usually ends up beating the Predator by the skin of his teeth.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 05:35 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Predator would own Batman.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 06:06 PM
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Predator would own Batman.

No! he wouldn't why does everyone in this forum think Predator is so good? I mean a elder pred is but a warrior would lose to most good streetlevelrs without their shoulder lasers

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 06:10 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by Broly92
No! he wouldn't why does everyone in this forum think Predator is so good? I mean a elder pred is but a warrior would lose to most good streetlevelrs without their shoulder lasers

Preds are awesome dude. what r u talkin aboot? Batman from the comics might have beaten the Predator but IMO, i dont think Bats from Batman Begins could. and would lose to most street-levelers w/o their shoulder cannons? nnno. u r obviously mistaken and are underestimating the Predators way too much. with just their wrist blades and combi-stick for melee fighting, they'd pwn Punisher, Nightwing, Batman, DD, Captain America, Blade, Wolverine, etc. and many more. the shoulder cannon added just makes it overkill. wink

oh yea, and u forgot about the smart disk too. big grin

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 06:18 PM
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Preds are awesome dude. what r u talkin aboot? Batman from the comics might have beaten the Predator but IMO, i dont think Bats from Batman Begins could. and would lose to most street-levelers w/o their shoulder cannons? nnno. u r obviously mistaken and are underestimating the Predators way too much. with just their wrist blades and combi-stick for melee fighting, they'd pwn Punisher, Nightwing, Batman, DD, Captain America, Blade, Wolverine, etc. and many more. the shoulder cannon added just makes it overkill. wink

oh yea, and u forgot about the smart disk too. big grin

Punisher- yes pred wins
Nightwing- Close but pred wins
Batman-Batman wins
dd-Same as punisher
Captin America-Doubt It but possible
Blade-Depends current-no classic-yes
Wolverine-NO WAY!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 06:22 PM
lilnutta12

no bats from movie wud get pawned we all no that but in comics im saying killed the pred - after getting owned for a while

pred could of killed mr.freeze in 1 of them but he saw that mr.freeze was scared so he left him

freezes men got chopped up evil face

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 06:26 PM
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

no bats from movie wud get pawned we all no that but in comics im saying killed the pred - after getting owned for a while

pred could of killed mr.freeze in 1 of them but he saw that mr.freeze was scared so he left him

freezes men got chopped up evil face

I was referring to comics movie Bats dies before he realises what is going on

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 06:29 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Re: Movie Blade/Batman Gauntlet

ah yes, its Mr Snipes and Batman from Batman Begins with: Nomex survival suit, memory cloth cape, graphite cowl, arm blades, earphone, HF sonics, batarangs, grapple gun, yadda yadda yadda. minimines, gas capsules, flashbangs, medikit, & cell phone.

and Blade has lead bullets this time instead of silver. it gains and carries much more momentum much faster and hes facing no vampires.

1. The Punisher

2. Movie Wolverine

3. Daredevil/Captain America

4. Master Chief (w/ HALO 3 assault rifle and shotgun)

5. Predator(warrior w/ plasma caster, wrist blades and combi-stick)
6. Spiderman

They get to Spider-Man and kill him.
Punisher movie version got nothing on Blade, Batman is useless here.
Wolverine as he's in the movie got serious chance of being a considerable enemy, but Blade fought Nomak and killed him, Logan is not tough as the reaper leader.
Daredevil is screwed, he'll last 2seconds.
MC will get killed too, and he'll not last much.
Predator is the real deal here, but with their equipments and Blade's physical abilities, the dark duo can make it.
Spidey in movie version?Too much of a rookie, too much good boy attitude, Batman and Blade can be real bastards, bye bye Petey.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 07:40 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

ok, but why is Batman useless on Punny? r u just saying that Pun would beat him alone too easily or that Blade doesnt even need Bats?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 07:54 PM