KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Diablo vs. MC

Diablo vs. MC
Started by: Blaxican Hydra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diablo vs. MC

MC gets EVERY weapon from the game (Except for scarab gun, cause its not real) and he can use them at his liesure.

Diablo can do...w/e really. I never even played DIablo...

Setting is in REX's battlebar.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 07:10 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Burning thought has said that Diablo can't die, so since I lack knowledge of him and he apparently got much I'd say Diablo in that case.....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 07:32 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well iono. Don't you beat Diablo in the game mainly by like, prodding him with your sword with a little magic on the side?I think MC has a chance.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 07:37 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

is this weak mortal form diablo or the true form, if true then its MC vs satan himself which is impossible, but if its mortal form then yeah MC has a bit of a chance

just dont think because he has guns it makes him win easily, magic and powers go along way to defeat evil forces like diablo and so its probable that MC still wont win due to he has no truly magic weapons

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 08:36 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mortal form.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 08:54 PM
SpadeKing

I say MC continues to run and shoot and chokes him to death no expression
actually I dunno........ WHO THE HELL IS DIABLO!?!?!?!?!?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 12:38 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I say MC continues to run and shoot and chokes him to death no expression
actually I dunno........ WHO THE HELL IS DIABLO!?!?!?!?!?

Choking him to death=IMPOSSIBLE.

Diablo is HUGE. He is able to crisp people 360 with his ring fire attack. He is also able to use victim's fear against them. He able to crisp and burn them to ashes from Diablo is focusing on one enemy. This is diablo(One of the prime evils)

(please log in to view the image)

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 12:45 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Kadaj
Choking him to death=IMPOSSIBLE.

Diablo is HUGE. He is able to crisp people 360 with his ring fire attack. He is also able to use victim's fear against them. He able to crisp and burn them to ashes from Diablo is focusing on one enemy. This is diablo(One of the prime evils)

(please log in to view the image)

that was sarcasm no expression i dunno if its someone that huge blink but chief doesn't show fear, how tough his skin?(diablo) and I guess diablo gots my vote for now

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 12:59 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote