KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Capcom vs Midway

Capcom vs Midway
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Capcom 4 80.00%
Midway 1 20.00%
Tie 0 0%
Double Ko! 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Capcom vs Midway
Started by: Tha C-Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Smile Capcom vs Midway

All out, no holds barred, capcom vs midway battle. This means Rampage, Megaman, and all. wink

You know what to do Debate, poll, discuss. If you vote, please explain why you did, I have not chosen a clear winner myself, I want to see what everyone else thinks.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:55 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Antediluvian89
Former R.P.D member

I'm gonna say Capcom because we are talking about ALL characters right? That means Devil May Cry-series, Street Fighter-series, Megaman-series etc. etc.

I mean, does Midway stand up to all these series?? I leave you guys to decide...

You must overcome your deepest fears to survive the nightmare.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 04:46 PM
Antediluvian89 is currently offline Click here to Send Antediluvian89 a Private Message Find more posts by Antediluvian89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Midway has a huge cast of characters as well, and Capcom has their share of Godly characters, Midway has their elder gods and Onaga, along with George, Lizzy, Ralph, and about 30 other Rampage monsters.... I think it should be a good match, unless there's something I'm missing.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 06:34 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Capcom all the way.

the only thing i can think of by miday is Mortal Kombat ( or ther are more fightinggames i don't know about that are powerfuller then those of MK .

Capcom will win. i don't think Midway has enough fighters.

Devil May Cry series
Megaman series
Street Fighter Series
Darkstalkers Series
Strider Hiryu
Rival Schools
Jojo's Adventures
Cyborgs
Captain Commando

and many more games that has strong fighters!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 06:38 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Quick question though, which fighters would stand up to the Elder God's (besides the ones in Darkstalkers)?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 07:09 PM
Peach
mordrem

I have to ask, in order for this to be within the rules - each side is fighting as one army-like team, correct?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Midway has a huge cast of characters as well, and Capcom has their share of Godly characters, Midway has their elder gods and Onaga, along with George, Lizzy, Ralph, and about 30 other Rampage monsters.... I think it should be a good match, unless there's something I'm missing.

And I have to add this...Rampage is one of the best games ever. A lot of the cities are around where I live laughing out loud

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 07:12 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Correct, and Rampage Rules! Atlanta, Georgia... lol

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 07:37 PM
shin_remy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Quick question though, which fighters would stand up to the Elder God's (besides the ones in Darkstalkers)?

is that necessary?

i mean, the top tiers from darkstalkers can easily stand up to their gods. and probably win. what besides their gods do you have? the monsters? well i don't know what the monsters can do? can you give me some info about them ?

Jedah just have to put them into their pocket dimension and it is over.

Those of megaman are powerful too. they have also powers to blow up the world if I'm correct

And the monsters and immortal creatures that appears in Devil May cry. The father of Dante in special.

And people from JoJo Adventures have a pretty high lvl. Can stop time etc and are unbelievable fast.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 08:21 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote