KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Twins

Weren't they neat?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hell yeah! 7 63.64%
No, not really 2 18.18%
I guess 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Matrix Twins
Started by: Council#13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Council#13
The Omega Male

Matrix Twins

Alright, I know most of you haven't seen me before, but I like the Matrix!! eek!

Anyway, who thought those two Albino Twins were neat? I did! Could someone please post some neat photos of them?

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 02:44 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

I too like the Matrix Trilodgy and i only voted i guess because they werent seen much and were pretty unimportant to the Matrix Trilodgy
They rocked though

Attachment: matrix_twins.jpg
This has been downloaded 190 time(s).

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:48 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

and another.

Attachment: matrixtwins.jpg
This has been downloaded 200 time(s).

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 04:49 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yeah, there powers were pretty cool. I thought they survived in Reloaded, cause when they are at the top of the explosion, they turn into these "ghosts" (you know what I mean), so I figured they just healed and would come back later... but they never did....

How do you think Neo would do against them?

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 09:34 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Dunno. He'd probably do pretty well, since he's fast and the One. But they can heal themselves and make themselves incorporeal and stuff. I dunno no expression

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 12:47 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

He'd probably jump into them and blow them up come to think of it....

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 03:30 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
Yeah, there powers were pretty cool. I thought they survived in Reloaded, cause when they are at the top of the explosion, they turn into these "ghosts" (you know what I mean), so I figured they just healed and would come back later... but they never did....

How do you think Neo would do against them?

Neo would kick there ass. I dont know how though.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 05:41 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Seeing as Neo is the One, I'm sure he would have found some way around their ability to 'Go Ghost.'

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 06:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Probably....

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 07:52 PM
Akira99
Servant of ESP

They were pretty "neat" they dressed well, resembled vampires and their ghost power was cool. I sort of anticipated them when the oracle was speaking about glitch programs like vampires and werewolves.
I think they died as I doubt they would be able to manipulate the matrix to survive an explosion that big

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:24 PM
Akira99 is currently offline Click here to Send Akira99 a Private Message Find more posts by Akira99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I think they survived. They may have managed to stay incorporeal until the crash was completely over. But if they had survived, why would they not return to the Megorvian in the third movie....

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:42 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Other purpouses maybe? But even though I at first did belive they survived, I'm not very sure anymore. Wouldn't they have a bigger role in that case? Maybe they come back in Matrix online or something....

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:15 PM
Shad0w_Frost

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Seeing as Neo is the One, I'm sure he would have found some way around their ability to 'Go Ghost.'

Neo "the ONE" VS. The Twins "the TWO"
lol

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 09:56 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

And we all know that Two is bigger than One yes

Old Post Oct 25th, 2006 03:16 PM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 10:26 AM
bogen

they should use some other weapon instead of thise mad panzy razors.
BTW, i own there glasses

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 03:31 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I rather liked their knives.

eek! Cool!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 02:40 PM