KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » New Entry...

What should I do?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Just keep calling yourself TheFilmProphet 7 33.33%
Change it to Praylu 4 19.05%
Change your name, jump off a cliff, it's all the same to me. 2 9.52%
Don't care what you do dumb dumb. 4 19.05%
Don't bother me, I'm eating cereal... 4 19.05%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

New Entry...
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Question New Entry...

For the past two years I've been using the same username-TheFilmProphet, however I feel it's for me to finally change this and begin again. I was gone since last year and returned earlier this month so I feel it's only natural. Basically I'd like to get the opinion of a few people before I do it..the new name would be Praylu.

I'm aware that many if not most here likely don't care either which way, but some input never hurts. wink

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:16 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

What does Praylu refer to?

-_-

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:20 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
For the past two years I've been using the same username-TheFilmProphet, however I feel it's for me to finally change this and begin again. I was gone since last year and returned earlier this month so I feel it's only natural. Basically I'd like to get the opinion of a few people before I do it..the new name would be Praylu.

I'm aware that many if not most here likely don't care either which way, but some input never hurts. wink

For god sakes, don't change it to that. Your name right now is wicked. Really, keep it that, Praylu isn't as good. So Please keep it the same

Yeah.....

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:21 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Dude! You're back eek! Sup Prophet? big grin

Its your username, make it whatever you want it yes Just remember you cant change it back if it doesnt work out erm

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:22 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Originally posted by Rick/Genis
What does Praylu refer to?

Well basically it's a spin on the word Prelude but some people have pronounced it Praylude, I simply removed the last two letters and made it Praylu. wink

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
For god sakes, don't change it to that. Your name right now is wicked. Really, keep it that, Praylu isn't as good. So Please keep it the same

Yeah.....

Thanks for the honesty,

Originally posted by Cerberus
Dude! You're back eek! Sup Prophet? big grin

Its your username, make it whatever you want it yes Just remember you cant change it back if it doesnt work out erm

Hey! yeah I'm back! happy

Exactly the reason I wanted some input before I did and it was too late.

Another reason why I wanted to change it is because someone has used it as the title of site and their name...so now I feel it's lost it's originality to me.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:29 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Well basically it's a spin on the word Prelude but some people have pronounced it Praylude, I simply removed the last two letters and made it Praylu. wink

Thanks for the honesty,

Hey! yeah I'm back! happy

Exactly the reason I wanted some input before I did and it was too late.

Another reason why I wanted to change it is because someone has used it as the title of site and their name...so now I feel it's lost it's originality to me.

No Problem, And was just there because I haven't used it in awhile.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:31 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

No Problem, And was just there because I haven't used it in awhile.

Yeah I was wondering why you were using that smilie, stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:33 PM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

If thats the case then yeah, I would change it, but the final choice is in your hands so do what ya like. cool

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 06:34 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I appreciate your advice very much, thanks. smile

I've contacted the guy who's using my name to get some info...this isn't the only place I've been using "TheFilmProphet". I've used it during my editing tenures at a handful of websites too.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:13 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I say go for it if you want to

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:17 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Yeah.....

THATS MY SMILIE mad

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:17 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

It is your decision

(my chicken way of saying ''If you change it ,there isn't much I can do about it'', but I don't think you should )

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:20 PM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
It is your decision

(my chicken way of saying ''If you change it ,there isn't much I can do about it'', but I don't think you should )

Thanks, smile

Originally posted by SelphieT
I say go for it if you want to

Yeah it seems to be a clash of me wanting to and needing to. wink

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:23 PM
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

Give in to the urge wink ...

you can always change it back (with modifications) wink

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:27 PM
Uneeklyconfused is currently offline Click here to Send Uneeklyconfused a Private Message Find more posts by Uneeklyconfused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

It would be "FilmProphet", but as silly as it sounds it's not the same as "TheFilmProphet" wink

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:29 PM
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

No, your right..its not the same .... but we'll get over it smile ...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:31 PM
Praylu

I think I'll probably wait for the guy who's using my name to respond, depending on that I may change my name on KMC and everywhere else I'm using it or keep it. wink

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:35 PM
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

i found my twin last year....

freaked the hell out of me ... but hey great minds think alike ...i think? .. confused

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:44 PM
Praylu

Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
i found my twin last year....

freaked the hell out of me ... but hey great minds think alike ...i think? .. confused

laughing out loud Freaky, lol

Personally I believe I'm a much more talented writer than he is, but I guess that doesn't matter since he already took my name. I'm just frustrated because I registered my name under so many email accounts and sites in the last 2 years and now I have to start over.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:51 PM
Uneeklyconfused
Fujoshi

So this name change isnt just for KMC - it's for ...everything?....
That's a major change (here its not so big e.g Alex changes his name every time he blinks (love ya really Alex wink )

Old Post Jul 20th, 2006 07:54 PM