KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ryu vs Link

Ryu vs Link
Started by: The-Judge

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ryu vs Link

who will win?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:41 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

ooooo good match-up, i'm going with link, becasue i like him more. He's got the ability to got invisble and can use meteor, so maybe that can clinch it, but it could easily go the other way

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:51 PM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

OMG

who do you think who wins no expression

Ryu wins, he only has to Keep distance and stay in the air and shoot beams and firebals. besides

what his Link done and how much damage can he take. probaly not much of Ryu punches!!

NOW let's see how many Zelda Fanboys come and say that Link wins

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:52 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am going with link too... his heart containers have maken him nearly impossible to kill, and the golden gauntlets makes him the strongest guy in hyrule, and he can lift stones at many tons... and the bunnyhood makes him faster. i think link is just too much for ryu...

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:54 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Ryu can lift a Tank no expression

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:55 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, have you seen the rocks link are lifting?? they are much larger than a tank... and also, link has a swordbig grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:57 PM
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

i agree that if anyone says its in the bag for either of them their a fanboy, its a brilliant matchup, but i reckon link has got it, more powers, and many are more powerful than ryu, bhut if ryu gets close link isn't a big guy, and i can't see him lasting long in combat, but as i say, it could easily go either way

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:58 PM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

euhm have you seen the ending in 3s ?

he lifted a huge rock, 3 times his seize and above that, was ORO sitting, also holding a rock with ease.

soo ryu lifted 2 Big Rocks. and the same time!!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:59 PM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

it takes link a second or less to lift a rock twenty times his size over his headsmile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:00 PM
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

yes, but if he can't see link there no point having all that strength, MOVE AWAY FROM STRENGTH and into the fight itself plz, ryu can be cut, the sword is a dangerous weapon, and link has proved he can use it well. and has got some mean ranged attacks of his own

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:01 PM
shin_remy

good for you no expression

is that proof that he wins?

how wil he get Ryu when Ryu is in the air? Arrows? hahaha please roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:03 PM
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

why does he need arrows? any attacks ryu sends down can be blocked and reflected, and he does have invisiblity, meteor attacks

Last edited by Mesirus on Aug 11th, 2006 at 07:07 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:05 PM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

what??messed well, the bunnyhood also makes him fast, and the heart containers make him nearly indestructible. giant rocks at many tons only scrathes, nearly. and his mirror shield would deflect ryus energyattacks. also, ryu can avoid bullets, but avoiding a sword in close fight? he cant win with his protectiles in this one

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:05 PM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

link can kill ryu without arrows, and what will ryu do in the air??messed

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:06 PM
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Ryu: Hadouken
*Link uses Mirror Shield*
Ryu: Holy Shi-------

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:08 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

hahabig grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:09 PM
shin_remy

he dodged bullets a few meters from his head so he will probaly able to doge his sword.

You say that Ryu can't win without his Projectiles!!! and what if Ryu disarmed Link from his sword, and he has to fight H2H??

if Ryu sees just one opening, THAT HE WILL SEE cause Link has recoverytime from every swing he does with his sword.

soo then he is able to do a Shin Shoryuken!!!! Then Link is F#cked big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:10 PM
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

link will then survive the hadoukensmile and even if ryu kills, with will never happen, then link would be survived bi his fairyssmile up to FOUR freakin times. and link can do his spin attacksmile and if link is unarmed, he is still dangerous with his inhuman strengt, which seems much bigger than ryus. and link has more weapons than his sword.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:14 PM
Tallis
Angel In Hell

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_remy
he dodged bullets a few meters from his head so he will probaly able to doge his sword.

You say that Ryu can't win without his Projectiles!!! and what if Ryu disarmed Link from his sword, and he has to fight H2H??

if Ryu sees just one opening, THAT HE WILL SEE cause Link has recoverytime from every swing he does with his sword.

You seem to forget that link has a shield

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:17 PM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_remy

if Ryu sees just one opening, THAT HE WILL SEE cause Link has recoverytime from EVERY swing he does with his sword!!!!!!!!

read it again!!

SOO UNFAIR about his fairy's

his fairy's can bring him to life for 4 times and everytime when he comes back to life he dies again, he keeps dying

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 07:21 PM