KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7
Started by: Zonko_13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7

okay, i kind of messed up the firt time i tried to make this, but i think it is much better this time.

i've been writing in other peoples threads for a bit of time now, and decided to start one of my own. Me and my friends (me, Potter_luver48, Ginny_09, detailed losses, and maybe a few others) have decided to write the 7th book for the Harry Potter series.

If you want to join into this Thread, PM Me, Ginny_09 or Potter_Luver48. we will start writing the story in a little bit.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:43 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

yay! u spelled it right this time! LOL

thanks melane!

R.I.P Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Van Parys

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:47 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

uh ohh...u spelled mysterious wrong! haha. JK!

thanks melane!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:48 PM
SweetMagnolia17 is currently offline Click here to Send SweetMagnolia17 a Private Message Find more posts by SweetMagnolia17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

Are you writing this book yourself ? or with other people ? I'm confused .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 05:53 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

umm...if you read what i wrote then you would know that, yes, i am writing with other people, but you have to ask either me or Ginny or PL48 if you can join in.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:03 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

OK , but shouldn't this have been in the Multi Author section ? thats why i was confused.

Anyways , can't wait for you guys to start writing ! stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:05 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

there is not likely to be names for chapters. or even Chapters at all. just thought i should mention that. okay, time for the beginning of the story....here it is.....

An owl swoops into a darkened room, where a tall man wearing black robes stood waiting for it. Opening the letter that the owl gave to him, he scanned it without anysign of feeling. Sitting down, he seemed to be waiting for something. After a minute, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Enter" the man said, and a young man with blond hair anda stride that seemed to have lost it's swagger, acompanied by an older man with greasey black hair entered the room. They both kneeled down to kiss the end of the robes of Lord Voldermort.

that's all for now. there will be more in a bit of time. hope your enjoying this!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:21 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

you can help too Hermione, we would love to have ur skill.

thanks melane!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:21 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

great zonko!

thanks melane!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:22 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

no, it's not in the multi author section because i don't want people jumping in and writing parts of the story without asking if they can beforehand.

just PM one of us with what you want to write if you wish to help out, Hermione202.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:23 PM
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by potter_luver48
you can help too Hermione, we would love to have ur skill.

Thank you ! I'll see .

Zonko , That was Great !

((Ok , I edited it ))

Last edited by Midnight109 on Aug 8th, 2005 at 06:31 PM

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:26 PM
Midnight109

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zonko_13
no, it's not in the multi author section because i don't want people jumping in and writing parts of the story without asking if they can beforehand.

just PM one of us with what you want to write if you wish to help out, Hermione202.

Ok , I will .

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:27 PM
Amber9
Well...it happens

hey you spelled zonko's name wrong...it's not zinko....

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:30 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

you have a really strong start. with you, potter luver, Ginny, and Hermione writing this it will bound to be the best story in the forum.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:25 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

okay, more story for the people that wish to read it.....

Standing back up, Snape and Draco took seats opposite of Lord Voldermort.
"You wished to see us, my Lord?" Snape asked him. Voldermort looked at him for a minute before speaking.
"Yes, i would like to know what happened a few short weeks ago." Voldermort said, turning to Draco, "Like why Malfoy here did not seem to be able to finish his mission, but you," He said, turning back to Snape, "Seemed quite able to perform the curse."
"Well, you see, you Lordship, i....i..." Draco sputtered.
"You what? Could you not finish him? Even though, as i'm told, you had his wand in your hand and he was completelly at your mercy?" Draco seemed at a loss of words. Snape decided it best to speak for him.
"My Lord, i belive that Dumbledore was trying to bring him over to his side, messing with his head. Malfoy did not have time to finish him before the rest of the Death Eaters got there." Malfoy looked up, looking more pitiful than ever. But Lord Voldermort did not give mercy, not to anyone that didn't do as he told them.
"If my sourses are correct, as i know they are, for i read there minds, Malfoy had plenty of time to take care of what was needed to be done. Isn't that right, Malfoy?" Voldermort said, looking at Draco's pale form.
"Well, I...I...well..."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 08:47 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Very nice so far. One thing though, didn't Snape say Legilimency was nothing like mind reading?

Anyway, keep it up!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:44 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

oh yeah, i forgot about that.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 11:17 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

don't worry...I did too on my story.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 11:21 PM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

"I have no choice but to dismiss you from my services." Said Voldemort "Unless...Draco...I have another mission for you. If you are unable to complete it this time, you will be dissmissed as a junior death eater."
"Y-y-yees- master." Replied Draco with a stutter.
"Your task is to..."

thanks melane!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 06:13 PM
SweetMagnolia17
making it count

dont actually say the task just go right to Harry, so the reader doesn't kno what the task is...got it?

thanks melane!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 06:14 PM