KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Fight of Destiny

Harry Potter and the Fight of Destiny
Started by: HPFAN#7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HPFAN#7

Chapter one
The door of number 4 Privite Drive had been slammed shut by Harry Potter. He ran up to his bedroom where he locked himself in. Everybody he loved was dieing, and he couldn’t let that happen to Ginny. He thought of her and realized that he might not ever see her after this summer. He knew it was what he had to do, if she died he couldn’t go on. He loved her so much that he only thought about her safty and not what his heart desired.Then he thought of the wedding, at least he would be able to see Ginny then and he could really explain to her that she can’t be with him. He was determend to make sure Voldemort was dead and he needed all the help he could get but he couldn’t bring Ginny even if she is more help then Ron. She could perform perfect Bat jinks, block curses. She was even getting the hang of wordless spells. The more he thought of it the more he relized he needed her to help him, because she was almost as good at magic as Harry.

Harry did not want the person he loved most to come because she would be chancing death but he needed her help, he did not know what to do. If only Dumbledore was still alive he would know what to do, Harry thought to himself. He felt like someone had punched him in the gut when he thought of his former headmaster and closest thing to a father he had. He decided he would write to his old Defense against the Dark Arts teacher and friend, Remus Lupin a letter to ask for help.

Dear Lupin
I am so confused I don’t know what I should do. Now that Dumbledore has died it seems like everything is falling apart. I broke up with Ginny because I didn’t want her to get hurt but Dumbledore always told me that the power of love would bring him down. I need all the help I can get if I am going to defeat Voldemort but I don’t want her to get hurt. What should I do?

From Harry

Harry picked the letter up and gave it to his owl Hedwig. He gave her a treat and told her it was going to Lupin. Harry’s uncle Vernon Dursley was downstairs happy that Harry wasn’t bothering him because he was having very important house guests over anytime soon. Petunia Dursley didn’t notice that Harry was unhappy as she was trying to make everything as neat as possible. Harry’s fat cousin Dudley Dursley putting on his fanciest suit to try to impress his father’s guests. Just then Harry’s aunt Petunia came into Harry’s room. “ You are to stay in your room and not to be loud, as Vernon is have very important guest over. Understood?” Aunt Petunia said. Harry nodded his head to show he understood. His aunt Petunia put a plateful of food down and left. Harry did not have an appetite at the moment.

Vernon’s guest were very impressed by the Dursley’s and told Vernon that they had a very nice home. The next Vernon came home in a brand new car and told everyone that he had been promoted and they were going out for dinner at a very expensive restaurant even Harry could come. Harry was actually kind of happy that his uncle was treating him to a nice dinner and in this one night he could enjoy an expensive muggle meal.

When Harry got back to number 4 Privite Drive he thanked his uncle. “Don’t expect this to happen often it was just a one night thing. A celebration for my promotion.” Vernon told him. Harry went up to his room to see that there was a small owl waiting outside of the window for him. He let the owl in and it flew around Harry’s room. Ron must have sent him a letter because this was his crazy owl Pigwidgion Harry thought. He managed to get the letter from Pig and read it.

Dear Harry
Harry it’s almost your birthday. This year you become of age! Aren’t you excited? Dad said we could come get you a day before your birthday so be ready. Don’t send a reply because I know you will say yes so just send Pig back with out anything.

From Ron and Hermione

Harry put his letter down and started packing even though it still wouldn’t be awhile until they got there. He gave Pig a treat and told him to go to Ron. He feel asleep shortly after that, when he woke up Hedwig was pecking at the window. Remus’ reply he thought as he jumped up. He went and got Hedwig, then he took the letter and gave her a treat. Harry read the letter.

Harry
Don’t exclude Ginny just because you are afraid she will get hurt. She is a powerful witch that can take care of herself. You love her and that’s how it should stay. Just because you are afraid you will lose her doesn’t mean you should hurt her. Just remember that.

From Remus

Sorry for the spelling errors just tell me if u liked it or not

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 06:47 PM
HPFAN#7 is currently offline Click here to Send HPFAN#7 a Private Message Find more posts by HPFAN#7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I liked it!!! Post more soon!!

Last edited by danielle marie. on Jul 8th, 2006 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 06:52 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPFAN#7

i know this is really weird but i have been wondering this for awhile... is read reed and red or just reed lol

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 07:24 PM
HPFAN#7 is currently offline Click here to Send HPFAN#7 a Private Message Find more posts by HPFAN#7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I think it's both...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 07:26 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPFAN#7

lol ok so did i

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 07:46 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

LOL!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 07:48 PM
HPFAN#7

Harry knew that Lupin was right; he had to be with Ginny no matter what might happen to her. He was going to tell her that he loved her and wanted to go back out even if her life was in danger. He fell asleep thinking about Ginny that night.

“So tell me Severus why did you kill Dumbledore when I placed Draco with that mission” Voldemort had said.
“My humblest apologies my Dark Lord, but Draco’s mother had asked me to help him with the assignment he was given.” Severus Snape began “When I arrived Dumbledore was trying to persuade Draco not to kill him, you know how he can be. I saw that Draco was not able to kill him, so I had to do it for him.”
“I see. Well Draco you have proven yourself most worthy, other then not finishing Dumbledore off your plan seemed to prevail and for that I am very happy.” Voldemort told Draco.
“Yes, my Lord.” Draco replied.

Harry was awoken by the burning feeling in his forehead. He could tell Voldemort was very happy. Harry knew he must have just found out that Dumbledore died. Harry was more afraid now more then ever because Dumbledore wasn’t here to protect Harry from the Dark Lord. He realized that Voldemort could be on his way to kill Harry now, but luckily he didn’t now where Harry was. Harry decided to go back to sleep.

It was the day before Harry’s birthday. He was expecting Ron anytime now, but he didn’t know exactly how he was getting there. Harry heard a large cracking noise and looked outside and remembered it must’ve come from Mrs. Fig’s house. About a minute later he heard knocking at the door. He ran downstairs to see the fuming Vernon Dursley. He realized that he never told them about going to Ron’s. “Oh yeah, Vernon I am going to my friends house for the summer, don’t expect you care right?” Asked Harry.
“Of course not just leave now.” Replied Vernon. Harry ran upstairs and grabbed his stuff and went with Ron and Mr. Weasley to Mrs. Figs where he side apporated with Mr. Weasley to the burrow. Harry hated the feeling of apporation. They arrived at The Burrow.

Last edited by HPFAN#7 on Jul 8th, 2006 at 10:05 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 09:55 PM
HPFAN#7

Laugh

im probably done for today but please anyone tell me if u liked it. i have only had one person reply stick out tongue

Last edited by HPFAN#7 on Jul 8th, 2006 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 09:57 PM
Brit531

I like it. You could explain more on some things, but overall it is very good.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 11:30 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i like it it was good and like wat Brit531 said but other than that it was really good.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 02:48 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPFAN#7

When Harry walked inside the Burrow everyone was waiting for him. “Hi Harry.” They said together. Mrs. Weasley gave Harry a big hug. “Have you eaten lately Harry? You looked starved. Let me go make you some lunch.” She said
“Thank you” Harry replied. He looked around. Fred and Gorge were talking to each other probably about there store Harry thought. When Ron got home he went to talk to Hermione. Bill, Charlie, and Percy all weren’t there; Mr. Weasley was helping Mrs. Weasley prepare a meal. And Ginny was sitting alone, she looked very sad. All of the Weasley’s have Ginger hair that shines off of the lights. Harry thought that Ginny’s shined a little more then the other Weasley family members. It just made her look even more beautiful then she already was.

He had to go talk to her. She looked at him and he could see a tear form in her eye, she looked away. He knees began to tremble, but he started to walk anyway. She looked up and he was standing next to her. “Ginny, I want to get back together with you” Harry said.
“What? Really? Why?” Ginny asked.
“Well I’ve been thinking and I shouldn’t dump you because I am afraid you will get hurt, you are old enough to fight your own battles. Beside I need as much help as I can get and Dumbledore always told me love is the one thing Voldemort doesn’t not have.” Harry said.
“Oh Harry.” She began but a tear began to run down her face.
“Is that a yes?” Harry asked.
“Of course it is.” She said with the most beautiful smile on her face. Harry hugged her.
“Get a room you two.” Ron interrupted. Harry became aware that everyone in the room was watching him and Ginny.
“Why should we have to, when you and Lavender Brown didn’t need to when you were snogging in the Corridor, the main hall, and the common room.” Ginny replied with a sly smile on her face. Hermione was laughing and when she saw Ron blush she started to laugh even harder.
“Harry, dear your lunch is ready.” Mrs. Wesley said as she gave a plateful of delicious food to Harry.
“Thank you Mrs. Weasley.” He replied.

After there lunch Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny were talking about there summer, then Harry remember that tomorrow was his Birthday. “So guys what did u get me for my Birthday?” Harry asked.
“Oh Harry we thought u had forgotten we didn’t want you to ask us. You will find out tomorrow anymore questions and I will put a silencing charm on you” Hermione said. They all laughed. Harry asked them all if they wanted to play a small game of Quiditch. Hermione told them she would just watch. So Harry and Ron went and got the Broomstick well Ginny and Hermione got the Quaffle and the Snitch. Ginny let the Snitch loose for Harry, well she took out the Quaffle to take shots on Ron. She would start at one end and make her way to the other. She came speeding in faking Ron out and she scored. “Yay Ginny!” Hermione shouted as she looked to see where Harry was. “Oh My Gosh Harry!” Both Ron, and Ginny looked at him, he looked fine to them.
“I think there is something wrong with your Snitch.” Harry said holding the golden ball up for them to see.
“Harry there is nothing wrong with the Snitch that was the fastest time I have ever seen someone catch the Snitch in.” Ron said. Harry went and put the Snitch away and went to play with Ron and Ginny. Harry was going to be against Ginny. Ginny took the Quaffle and sped down the pitch, Harry flew in her way but she went right past him. She was better then he had thought. She threw the Quaffle but Ron caught it. The game went on for about an hour. Ginny was slaughtering Harry, mostly because he was so used to being the seeker.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 03:16 AM
HPFAN#7

Is it improved much?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 03:17 AM
Sirius_Rulez

yes, i really like it. it was really good. But when u say 'After there lunch' its not there but their. cause ur talking about someone and u use 'their'. im not trying to b mean or anything, just helping.

and for the other 'there' you'ed say something like 'and as they got there they so and so' cause im not talking about someone else, lol i hope dat makes some sense cause i really am just trying to help.

of course I was

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 04:30 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPFAN#7

Tnx... Their and there is biggest problem i had in school last year

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:11 PM
Brit531

I like it and it has improved more but you ca still explain on some things. Oh and Sirus Rulez is right you need to use the right there's. It is very confusing sometimes.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 01:16 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPFAN#7

After they were done playing Quiditch, they went in to eat supper. “So when is your wedding Bill?” Harry had asked.
“It’s in about two weeks. I’m sorry if I don’t see you to wish you a happy birthday tomorrow Harry, it’s just all this planning I have no time to do anything else.” Bill told him.
“That’s all right. What did you get oh never mind I will just wait until tomorrow to see my presents.” The reason why he said that was because Hermione had pulled out her wand warningly to show that she would put a silencing spell on him.

A few hours later they said good night and went to bed. Harry was sleeping Ron’s room. The light off of the moon was coming in through the window. Harry was thinking about his birthday. He was so excited that he could finally use magic outside of school. He also couldn’t stop thinking about what he would get for his birthday. He wondered if Dobby was going to be there to give him a pair of old socks.

“Wake up Harry it’s your birthday!” Said Ron there were a lot of balloons scattered in Ron’s room
“Happy Birthday Harry.” Ginny and Hermione both said.
“Open our present first” George told him as he came into Ron’s room. Harry took Fred and George’s present and opened it. He got a pack of extra smelling dungbombs, a Grow-Your-Own-Warts Kit and Extendable ears.
“Thanks you two.” Harry said as he grabbed another present. This one was from Ginny. He got a couple packs of Chocolate frogs and a put-outer. Ron got him a Secrecy Sensor. And Hermione got him two books. One called the Noble Sport of Warlocks, and the other was called Curses and Counter-Curses. “Thank you all so much.” Harry said. Mrs. Weasley had given him an Orange Sweater, and of course he found a pair of old socks that Dobby had given him.

Later when Harry had gotten dressed and went downstairs he saw that Professor McGonagall was waiting for him with a large box. “Harry I found this in Dumbledore’s office. The note that was on it said to give it to Harry Potter on his 17th birthday.” McGonagall said. It was a present from Dumbledore Harry thought. He ran over to her and took the box. He waited for Ron, Hermione and Ginny to come down before he opened it. It was a broomstick. The broomstick was an Oak Brown colour. It had the words Thunderstream engraved on it. He knew it was better then the Firebolt, even though he had never been on it yet he just had a feeling. He found a note from Dumbledore.

Harry
This Broomstick is called the Thunderstream. I made it myself. This broomstick is faster then any other broomstick, even the firebolt. When I first saw you fly I thought to myself you needed the best Broomstick that I could make for you. I finished it right after the Christmas of your 6th year so I decided to give it to you for your 17th birthday. Hope you like it

Your friend Dumbledore

Harry wished that Dumbledore had been here to give it to him. The thought of him made a tear form in his eye. But he whipped it away and just smiled. “Hey Ron guess what.”
“What is it mate?” Ron asked.
“Well it says here that the Thunderstream is better then the firebolt so… My firebolt is yours now.” Harry Replied.
“M-Mine? Thank you so much Harry.” Ron said excitedly “let’s go play Quiditch”
“After your Breakfast. Plus there is still more presents for you Harry. You can open the rest later.” Mrs. Weasley told them. So they all began to eat their breakfast and when they were done they went to play Quiditch.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 07:15 PM
HPFAN#7

Please Reply and tell me if it is improved at all thumb down ? thumb up ?

Please be honest

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 07:21 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Ya, I think it has!! I really like it!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 08:43 PM
hplver4life

YeA it's great keep postin because well it's a good story lol

Old Post Jul 9th, 2006 09:00 PM
hplver4life is currently offline Click here to Send hplver4life a Private Message Find more posts by hplver4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

It has gotten better, I cant wait tfor you to post again your story is real good.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 12:59 AM