KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Infinity Watch vs. the Big 7

Infinity Watch vs. the Big 7
Started by: B dot Rob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Infinity Watch vs. the Big 7

Adam Warlock
Gamora
Moondragon
Drax the Destroyer (Old School)
Pip the Troll
Thanos
Maxam

vs

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Flash (Wally West)
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman

who wins this match-up

I think it's too close to call

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 03:34 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

What can Pip do anyway? .... I think he can teleport.... but what else?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 04:03 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Monster Sex drive?smile

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 04:04 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

I give the Watch a VERY slight majority 5.5 or 6/10.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless

I know it's not a lot, but I think he's in Spiderman's strength range. Also, he's a sneaky little bastard and is good at causing general chaos on the battlefield.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 06:29 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Check it out.

Attachment: wolverine owned.jpg
This has been downloaded 182 time(s).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 06:30 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Prior to recieving the gem, Pip had no powers (no superhuman speed or strength)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 06:32 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

You know what the Infinity watch are capable of do you?
Each gem compareable to the Cosmic Cube is like a Slingshoot (CC) compared to a black hole generator, or a nuke with the size of a universe. (IG)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 06:47 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I say Gamora takes out Batman Since Maxam could withstand mental attacks he could face MM then

Thanos
Drax the Destroyer
Adam Warlock
Moondragon

vs

Superman
Flash
Green Lantern
Aquaman

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:52 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Thanos could do very good against any two from the other team and then leaves any other 2 against Adam Warlock,Drax the Destroyer & Moondragon

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:54 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

IW stomps big 7

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:57 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

The Big 7 needs alot more help in this fight.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:01 PM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Is this classic Gamora? If it's current Gamora the Watch wins 9/10. With classic it more like 6 outta 10. Adam, and The Mad Titan could take out multiple JLAers by themselves but they also have all the weak links. Pip couldn't teleport away b4 Wally beat the snot outta him. And Maxim would be a diadvantage against every menber of the JLA. And Gamora should only be able to take out Batman. This would leave it 7 on 4 or 5 most fights.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:02 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Infinity Watch in a majority.
JLA certainly has the capacity for a win tho.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:02 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

do infinity watch have the gems?
If they do Big 7 have - NO CHANCE no

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:06 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Thanos alone will give the Big 7 a hard time.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:17 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless

He's good at running away and letting Thanos kick ass wink

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:59 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Inhuman
do infinity watch have the gems?
If they do Big 7 have - NO CHANCE no

Of course not.

Well Adam Warlock gets the soul gem but for the sake of fairness no Soul Absorbing

And I think people are underselling Superman who could at least give Thanos a good fight by himself until help arrives (as Pip is just generally useless).

And let's make this Pre-Annihilation Gamora

Last edited by Moses Morrison on Aug 13th, 2006 at 11:05 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:59 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

What happened to Gamora during the Annihilation then?

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 11:19 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who knows, I just read somewhere that she kicked Ronan's ass and got a huge boost (I haven't read the Ronan Comic myself though because I heard it's buns).

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 11:20 PM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by B dot Rob
Of course not.

Well Adam Warlock gets the soul gem but for the sake of fairness no Soul Absorbing

And I think people are underselling Superman who could at least give Thanos a good fight by himself until help arrives (as Pip is just generally useless).

And let's make this Pre-Annihilation Gamora

HA, superman would be nothing to thanos. Specially current thanos.
I dont know why people just cant axcept this. Just cause they dislike Thanos.
Hell thanos would pimp slap current darkseid to orbit cool

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 11:28 PM