KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Most powerful omega mutant.

Most powerful omega mutant.
Started by: What If...

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
What If...

Shocked Most powerful omega mutant.

Which 'regular' mutant do you think would make the best omega mutant, and who could they lose/crush.

IMO - Rogue.
Psionic absorption on a celestial level big grin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 04:45 AM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Most powerful omega mutant.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by What If...
Which 'regular' mutant do you think would make the best omega mutant, and who could they lose/crush.

IMO - Rogue.
Psionic absorption on a celestial level big grin

Mr. M, he would stomp every other omega level mutant..... he is similar to Owen Reece/molecule man, Mr. M has complete control over molecules. This means that virtually any conceivable thing can be accomplished. Thus far, M has displayed: repair of machinery, intangibility, energy manipulation, lightning, fire, and explosive energy generation, healing injuries either in himself or others, removal or augmentation of mutant abilities, creation of force fields, and creation and evolution of lesser life forms. These powers have classified him as a Omega-level mutant.

Attachment: 398px-districtx4.jpg
This has been downloaded 204 time(s).

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:03 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

He said which "REGULAR" level mutant would be a good Omega Level Mutant. Mr. M is already an omega-level mutant

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:06 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

ohhh well, he is still badass lol!

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:08 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Even though Magneto is techniqually an "Alpha" class mutant, I think they should bump him up to "Omega" level. erm

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:10 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

I'd like to see Squirrel Girl bumped up to Omega Level, she would be even more unbeatable. Gambit as an Omegal level would be pretty cool also.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:16 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Multiple Man. rock

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:19 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by batdude123
Even though Magneto is techniqually an "Alpha" class mutant, I think they should bump him up to "Omega" level. erm
Good point

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:21 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Synch would have made a really good Omega. Psionically become in synch with any power and have greater mastery over it than the person who wields the power.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:27 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Storm...eh i dun see whynot

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:36 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Rogue is one also?
Gawd! How gay.
Why don't they just make everybody's favorite X-Man into a God, and be done with it?
Why don't they bring Cypher, from New Mutants back to life, and make him an Omega class?!

Anyway, I say...

1. Franklin Richards
2. Vulcan

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:47 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Hulk! cause then he could shoot gamma rays.. and fly... and... run at FTL speeds and... oh wait he already is an Omega.

Actually I think it would be nice to see Cyclops suddenly become omega... or Havok.... The mass range of destruction they could accomplish... Cyclops would be a solar battery... getting energies from the stars...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:47 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by rotiart
Hulk! cause then he could shoot gamma rays.. and fly... and... run at FTL speeds and... oh wait he already is an Omega.

Actually I think it would be nice to see Cyclops suddenly become omega... or Havok.... The mass range of destruction they could accomplish... Cyclops would be a solar battery... getting energies from the stars...

That's not how Cyclops' powers work nowadays. erm

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:52 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Jim Jaspers!!!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 05:53 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Skeets
Jim Jaspers!!!!!
I concur. Jimmy J ftw.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:16 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

That's not how Cyclops' powers work nowadays. erm

? He doesn't absorb solar energy to release concussive force anymore?>

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:17 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Anyone remember Maggott?

What if his little guys could eat through... reality!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:18 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Nightcrawler. Would be sweet to see him teleporting chunks of planets away, or some other ridiculous feat. Something crazy, like being able to 'teleport' away certain parts of reality and put it in other dimentions, etc.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:21 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by rotiart
? He doesn't absorb solar energy to release concussive force anymore?>

Nope, apparently his eyes open a portal to a dimension filled with power. The power blasts are from another dimension.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:23 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Nope, apparently his eyes open a portal to a dimension filled with power. The power blasts are from another dimension.

Where is this stated?

Oh man how wierd... I feel like I don't know cyclops anymore.
I did read a recent comic that said something akin to ....the main thing preventing cyclops from seeing normally is his own psychology... his mind for whatever reason...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:25 AM