KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The truth about the European Union

The truth about the European Union
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

The truth about the European Union

1. The Queen has signed 6 of the 7 EU Treaties.
2. The 6 treaties define and build the EU as an unelected dictatorship.
3. The EU's laws give it the powers of a police state.
4. The 7th EU treaty will complete the abolition of Britain as a nation.

the Queen could sign it in as little as two years.

Shouldn't we repeal the 1972 European Communities Act now
before we are imprisoned permanently inside?

5. Thirty three years inside the EU - have you noticed how our democracy is being withdrawn?

Examples of how our lives have changed since we've been in the EU:

We have lost the right to freedom
The EU arrest warrant (signed by the Queen on 18th November 2003) allows us to be arrested without charge and held indefinitely with no right to see a solicitor, make a phone call, or even a right to a trial. You can simply disappear.

Under the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act (SOCPA) 2005, we can now be arrested and held in the cells by any police officer for any petty offence, like dropping litter. Before it had to be an offense that carried a 5 year jail term. This also applies to all of the EU's 107,000 regulations. Do you know them all?

The Civil Contingences Act 2004 allows government to confiscate anything you possess permanently; you have no right to object. This includes your house. It also gives government the right to forceably move its population around to different locations; you can be left with no place to call your own and live like a refugee. The only check and balance here is a Minister just needs to utter the words "This is a national emergency." If a demonstration or strike government doesn't like is being organised, they can cut off all communications in a town - phones, mobiles, the internet, TV, and block all access to that town including closing roads and railways. It has all the powers and more of Hitler's Enabling Act of 1933.

We have lost the right to free speech
At the Labour Party conference the police held an 82 year old man, Walter Woolfgang, and denied him access to the conference under the EU's "anti terrorist" legislation because he had shouted the word "nonsense" at Jack Straw, who was speaking about Iraq. Terrified the true nature of the laws they have passed on behalf of the EU was escaping too early, the Labour Party stopped the police and begged the man to return to conference.

On October 25th 2005 Miss Maya Evans was arrested under the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005, for a lone protest at the Cenotaph by reading out the names of the 97 British soldiers killed in the Iraq war. She was arrested by no less than 14 police officers and found guilty at Bow Street Magistrates Court on the 8th December 2005.

Would you hand over our nation, to be ruled by a foreign power, with oppressive laws like these, ? That's what's happening.

We have lost the right to protest
These laws make protest very difficult; if we did hold a General Strike and blockade Westminster it would now require some bravery: the powers the EU has demanded from our government enable it to respond in a way similar to the Chinese government's in Tiaanamen Square should it so wish.

It is no coincidence that since 2004, all MP's offices in Westminster are guarded by police with machine guns, inside and out.

What will life be like in the EU after the 7th Treaty is signed?

click link for more

http://drjn.co.uk/

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:48 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

This has been said before, At least I said it. The European Union is the first step towards a NWO.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 07:58 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

yeh but we can go into more detail i fwe have to

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:24 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
yeh but we can go into more detail i fwe have to

Like I said we should focus on stopping the NWO as oppossed to disinformation.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 08:30 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

how do you know what is dis information?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:54 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

how do you know what is dis information?

What kind of question is that, rephrase it please.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 11:56 PM
Deano

we can never know what information is real and what is false.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 12:58 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

we can never know what information is real and what is false.
Yes, we can, it just takes a real long time.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 01:08 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Hmmm, I think you two need to discuss the threads that should be made in PMs and not in threads please...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:25 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I don't really care about Europe, as I don't support or live in it. erm

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:35 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Hmmm, I think you two need to discuss the threads that should be made in PMs and not in threads please...

Everythread that has been made, has been ruined by certain people.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:37 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I don't really care about Europe, as I don't support or live in it. erm

Thats a very very narrow view to hold...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:39 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Thats a very very narrow view to hold...
It's not just that I don't live in it...it's also (as I stated) because I don't support their society. Therefore, it can rot for all I care.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:40 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Even though that would dramaticlly affect your own society?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:42 AM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Even though that would dramaticlly affect your own society?
Well, that's my problem, now isn't it.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:44 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Hmmm, I suggest you leave this thread.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:50 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Hmmm, I suggest you leave this thread.

You see my point grand.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:53 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Yup, I do indeed...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 02:57 AM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

V For Vendetta could become reality, Who´s going to be V?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 09:58 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Well, I suppose I shall...might aswell, you lot lack the diplomacy or skill for such a task...tsk tsk...lol

Old Post Aug 20th, 2006 10:42 AM