KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Men In Black

Men In Black
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Men In Black

Yes, we've all seen the film, but the film itself is based on real people working for the government in black suits, wearing black glasses and asking questions about UFOs to unsuspecting people.

In the 40s, the FBI, MOD and CIA say they had no interset in UFOs, now we know that is a complete lie. Anyone remember the alien footage in 1980? And lets not forget all those alien sightings during WW2 showing on the radars. Say, didn't the Bush family go to America after WW2? And we all know Skull and Bones and CIA links with the Bush family.

Now, I'm not that crazy when it comes to conspiracies, but all this UFO stuff does seem suspicious and interseting, anyone care to discuss?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 09:41 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

No

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2006 10:24 PM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Most UFO sightings are probally "swamp gas drifting past venus" or other reasonable explanation. But a small % are not, especially when professinal pilots, ex military folk etc comment on the subject.

The men in black could have been or could still be the "shut up gang" who are still going arround and shuting 9/11 critics up.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 04:12 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
The men in black could have been or could still be the "shut up gang" who are still going arround and shuting 9/11 critics up.

Do you have a list of which (/11 critics have gone missing, been found dead or have changed their opinon?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 07:07 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

well there are quite a few experts who changed thier mind after first commenting on the faling towers.

Apart from that if someone had a list, (how one would aquire such a thing is beyond me anyway) he could also get his/her mind "changed"

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 08:30 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote