KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » We love Will!!!

We love Will!!!
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

Love We love Will!!!

I've been feeling super bad about all the Will bashing. So i thought i would say a few things i like about him...

I like the way he looks wet. smile

I like when he sword fights

I like it when he puts the dagger in his mouth

i like how he is really intense and serious about what he wants.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 02:14 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

ummm...lets see...i can do this...hmmm...i agree w/ u about how he looks when he's wetsmile...hey...i tried!!!lol

www.myspace.com/deesse_de_lune
come on now...don't be shy! add me!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 02:15 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i htink you already named everyhting kate, i cnat htink of anythign else!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 02:21 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-savvychick-

you know...this is supposed 2 be a 'we love will' thread...but a whole three posts and we're pretty much out...thats a wee bit sad, eh???

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 02:25 AM
-savvychick- is currently offline Click here to Send -savvychick- a Private Message Find more posts by -savvychick- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

yeah....there isnt much to say about how much we love him...the bets thing from that list was that he looks good wet! lol

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 02:29 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

i found another one. i think its kind of cute how he always draws his sword on Jack, when he obviously could never actually intimidate Jack... lol. its kind of sweet that he tries. smile

he's just so bumbling. this is harder than i thought. LOL. i keep picturing him breaking the candle holder, or getting hit by the pirate, or not saving Liz in time, or being bossed around the ship by Jack.

i cant wait till he does something super questionable... LOL

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 02:30 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i have a feeling im gonna like hm in the next movie if he turns bad.... gotta love the bad boys big grin

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 02:31 AM
-savvychick-

if only we had more 2 go on...ummm...o...in the first movie i love it how he tried to imitate jack when gibbs waz tellin him the story...it waz hilarious!!! i just thought it waz kinda cute the way he triedsmile

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 02:33 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Okay, I like Will because the few times he acts completely on impulse he 1. usually has a great reason to do so and 2. end up benefitting everyone.
He was the one who took the intiative to save Jack and crew from the cannibals. It's that kind of stuff that he's really in his element. He's a quick thinker and is getting quicker the longer he hangs out with pirates. He's a little slow sometimes, but he's growing. He's just more of an adventurer, not a pirate. And that's okay. None of us are really pirates.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 02:36 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Aw thats nice of you all. let me think of something nice to say.

uuummmmm.......

uhhh he risked his life to save lizzie's! thats nice...in the first one.. he forgot about her sorta in the second... but! not focusing on the negative..umm..

um

um

He is a good sword fightersmile

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 03:07 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

i like how will's a gentleman, always called elizabeth miss.swann
and he's cute no doubt
and i like orlando's accent, that's pretty hot

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 03:08 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I love accents! They are greatsmile

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 03:09 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

yeah he has a nice voice.

i like the necklace he wears in 2.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 03:10 AM
CaptinJackLover

yeah i like the necklace too...it makes you focus on his sexy body! lol

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:44 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

sickos. i dont focus on anyone elses bodys but John's and Johnny's accent is 1 million times hotter

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:46 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

ok this thread is to NOT bash will....if you ant to bash will go to another thread..we are tying to NOT be mea to him

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:51 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

FINE!! ill go

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:55 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

sry we just want to be posotive about will and thnk of GOOD things about him *mumbles* but its not very easy

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:57 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

fine *struggles* he has kinda cute eyes. but Johnny's r cuter.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 04:58 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

lol come on ivebeendepped43! i forced myself to write good things about will! it was hard... but I did it! now im proud of myself haha

Old Post Sep 7th, 2006 05:00 AM