KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team vs Thanos.

Team vs Thanos.
Started by: Juntai

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Team vs Thanos.

Triumph.
Zoom.
Black Adam.
Deathstroke.
Cheeta.
Sinestro.

vs

Thanos.

How well does the team do?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:04 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

pretty damn well . . .

triumph, zoom, adam and sinestro would be VERY hard for thanos to overcome . . .

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:12 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Agreed.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:14 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

But he could do it

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:15 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Cheetah Deathstroke are not really a threat

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:15 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Cheetah Deathstroke are not really a threat
Deathstroke is a tactician, that's why he's on the team, he has the combat knowledge and a fast enough brain to come up with many different viariables at once. The moment he sees a situation, he's 10 steps ahead. He was the greatest soldier in the military.

Cheeta as we saw her before had Flashlike speed and claws magically enchanted to cut anything.

Last edited by Juntai on Aug 2nd, 2006 at 01:22 PM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:17 PM
Tshern
Protein-man

I think Zoom alone could give Thanos a run for his money, adding names like Black Adam makes it clear, Thanos is not going to walk out of this.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:22 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Tshern
I think Zoom alone could give Thanos a run for his money, adding names like Black Adam makes it clear, Thanos is not going to walk out of this.
So you're not giving Thanos much of a shot at all?
How many out of ten do you think the team will take?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:29 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

But he could do it

How so?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:30 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

bump

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 01:56 PM
golem370

Multiple energy blasts and mind attacks. He could turn Deathstroke against the team. and maybe do the same to cheetah

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 02:02 PM
golem370

Teleportion attack so on and so forth

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 02:03 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

So you think its a walk in the park for Thanos then?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 02:04 PM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Multiple energy blasts and mind attacks. He could turn Deathstroke against the team. and maybe do the same to cheetah

Deathstroke?
What is he going to do against his own team?Zoom snap his neck in less than a nanosecond.
Real deal here are Black Adam, Sinestro and Zoom.
BA got superman level strength, durability and speed, plus his magical lightning charged fist.Sinestro got his yellow power ring, which is equal to a GL one.Zoom linked to a black hole can perform superspeed feats like punching Wonder Woman across continents.Triumph is on Superman level too and got control on the EM spectrum, tough Thanos cosmic energies are above that.
BA will engage with Thanos a close quarter slugfest, going all out, aided from Sinestro, that will use his constructs to slow down Thanos and hold him, gaving Adam the chance to land strong blows, Triumph will aid the team with both his energy powers and physical strength, Thanos is still here taking all they throw on him, so it's Zoom turn.
He'll chase the Mad Titan at his maximum speed, Adam will accelerate to incredible speed too, like Mach 500 or more they'll punch him while Sinestro and Triumph hold him, sending Thanos in outerspace, knocked out for a while.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 02:53 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

i now love black adam!! i think the team takes it.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 03:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I said could take not completely dominate

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 03:15 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Unless Thanos has some form of prep then he gets owned 10/10

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 03:17 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by K3VIL
Deathstroke?
What is he going to do against his own team?Zoom snap his neck in less than a nanosecond.
Real deal here are Black Adam, Sinestro and Zoom.
BA got superman level strength, durability and speed, plus his magical lightning charged fist.Sinestro got his yellow power ring, which is equal to a GL one.Zoom linked to a black hole can perform superspeed feats like punching Wonder Woman across continents.Triumph is on Superman level too and got control on the EM spectrum, tough Thanos cosmic energies are above that.
BA will engage with Thanos a close quarter slugfest, going all out, aided from Sinestro, that will use his constructs to slow down Thanos and hold him, gaving Adam the chance to land strong blows, Triumph will aid the team with both his energy powers and physical strength, Thanos is still here taking all they throw on him, so it's Zoom turn.
He'll chase the Mad Titan at his maximum speed, Adam will accelerate to incredible speed too, like Mach 500 or more they'll punch him while Sinestro and Triumph hold him, sending Thanos in outerspace, knocked out for a while.
Not to mention in the case, Sinestro just could have prevented the mind attack with his ring. wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 03:17 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by bigbran
i now love black adam!! i think the team takes it.
BA is awesome. The last JSA series rocked from beginning to end. He was in a lot of it. It got best ongoing series Eisner awards and best team book a couple of times.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 03:18 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

i seen infinite crisis and jesus, why not kill everyone, who we meet? so cool! what was the last jsa series?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 03:20 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote