KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Man, I know...but c'mon! Rock Lee vs Wolverine!!

Man, I know...but c'mon! Rock Lee vs Wolverine!!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man, I know...but c'mon! Rock Lee vs Wolverine!!

Sorry, but Rock Lee is the greatest mother****er to ever use highspeed martial arts!

This guy is so fast and strong and skilled that he beat a guy while he was asleep and fighting strictly on muscle memory reflex!

Rock Lee is the shit! Drunk Rock Lee would tear Wolvie even harder!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 06:51 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I was just going to say "is rock lee drunk? Because if he is he tears wolvie to shreds.... if not... he just barely wins."

-_-

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 06:54 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

rock lee would WHOMP wolverine no matter what drunk or not, lets be serious

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 06:55 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Wolverine wins 10/10.Lee's not that fast compared to comic characters.Don't be fooled by the anime,the characters are really not that fast,say for Yondaime who teleports.

Kimimaro was wrecking Lee and he just has hard bones.

Wolverine buck 50's Lee.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 06:59 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Skeets
Wolverine wins 10/10.Lee's not that fast compared to comic characters.Don't be fooled by the anime,the characters are really not that fast,say for Yondaime who teleports.

Wolverine buck 50's Lee.
lee cant be traced by the human eye when he moves, kimimaro was VERY strong, he took out ****ing gaara, and Lee was injured severley during the fight.

Wolverine cant keep up with lee's speed, and with the help of the chakra gates, Lee Ko's him every time the ever fight.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:03 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by King KAM
lee cant be traced by the human eye when he moves, kimimaro was VERY strong, he took out ****ing gaara, and Lee was injured severley during the fight.

Wolverine cant keep up with lee's speed, and with the help of the chakra gates, Lee Ko's him every time the ever fight.
Niether can a sniper bullet...

Also, I'm going to go with Wolverine because anime characters tend to get overated, even more-so than Wolverine...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:06 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Rock Lee has bushy eyebrows. John Howard has bushy eyebrows.

Lee is a Martial Artist. Howard is a prime minister

put them together and you have a politician who kicks ass

Howard Lee FTW!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:07 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

hahah @ "he's not as fast as comic people", please, he's broken the sound barrier before.

He's faster than all hell.

Originally posted by Skeets

Wolverine buck 50's Lee.

You're nuts. The only reason Lee loses against ANYONE is because he's a pure h2h fighter and he knows no other ninja skills. In h2h, he's the best in Naruto handsdown, and since Wolverine is only h2h, they'd be a good fight.

Rock Lee is better than anyone. Dude, when he was asked to take off his leg weights to make him faster and everyone said "weights? That's an old technique!". They thought they were 20 pound weights, but when he dropped them, they found out his weights were closer to 100 ton weights. After that, he was so friggin' fast it was INSANE!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by bigbran
Niether can a sniper bullet...

Also, I'm going to go with Wolverine because anime characters tend to get overated, even more-so than Wolverine...

Exactly.
Trust me I have read every Naruto chapter out,so far and Wolverine takes out the majority of the Characters.
Only those with highly powerful Genjutsu (Itachi) or highly destructive jutsu's (Naruto's rasengan shuriken) would actually beat Wolverine.

Originally posted by King KAM

The point is Lee was doing no damage and Kimi only had strong bones.Wolverine has adamantium plus healing factor,sorry but Lee ain't hurting him.
Opening the gates just seals Lee's fate.
He opens the gates hits Wolverine a few times and then gets tired.Wolverine calmly heals walks up to Lee and Buck 50's him.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:12 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Howard Lee FTW!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:14 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

nah even if he open all lotus style, he cant take Wolverine.. hed get exhausted really fast..lol

My Artwork

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:17 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by long pig
hahah @ "he's not as fast as comic people", please, he's broken the sound barrier before.

He's faster than all hell.

You're nuts. The only reason Lee loses against ANYONE is because he's a pure h2h fighter and he knows no other ninja skills. In h2h, he's the best in Naruto handsdown, and since Wolverine is only h2h, they'd be a good fight.

Rock Lee is better than anyone. Dude, when he was asked to take off his leg weights to make him faster and everyone said "weights? That's an old technique!". They thought they were 20 pound weights, but when he dropped them, they found out his weights were closer to 100 ton weights. After that, he was so friggin' fast it was INSANE!

Piggy you know better than that,100 tons my ass.

Rock lee isn't even top 10 in H2H in the Narutoverse.Gai,Kakashi,Neji,Hiashi...etc are all better than him.

Bottom line is Lee can't do enough damage to take Wolverine down.
Naruto characters max out below Mach 1 that's for sure.The fastest Character so far is Yondaime and he Teleports.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:17 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Whos Yondaime? if you dont mind me askin Skeets..
What episode does he appear?

My Artwork

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:20 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Roldz
Whos Yondaime? if you dont mind me askin Skeets..
What episode does he appear?

He's the 4th hokage,he only appears in flashbacks.

In the manga there's a little arc called Kakashi Gaiden where it shows Kakashi when he was young and Yondaime was his master.
Yondaime speed blitzed 50 ninjas in less than a sec with his Teleportation jutsu.

Sadly the arc isn't in the anime.

http://leafninja.com/biographies-H.php
Scroll down and you'll see him.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:23 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Narutos father, isnt he the 4th.. Sadly i dont collect manga..

My Artwork

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:26 AM
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Roldz
Narutos father, isnt he the 4th.. Sadly i dont collect manga..

That's pure speculation,no real evidence yet.

Getting the manga is simple just become a member here.
http://narutofan.com and you can download every chapter for free.

The manga's much better than the anime.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:28 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Skeets, your my hero man..lol
its going to my favs.. Thanks big grin

My Artwork

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:32 AM
Mr.Biscuits

I get that a lot ,especially from Kam and Long Pig's girls...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:33 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Hehe, cause your nice and they're not..lol
It pays you get the ladies but just dont steal mine, shes no good for you anyway.. Crazy and wild, that she is..

My Artwork

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:36 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Yomandine thing may be pure speculation but it's pretty obvious.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 07:39 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote