KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Hot Teachers

Hot Teachers
Started by: 113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eat My Ass

Hot Teachers

Ever had a really hot teacher you wanted to bang?

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:13 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

no all old and scary. lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:14 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jake d
holla at me!

totally..but i have had more supervisors/big time bosses hit on me..

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:16 AM
jake d is currently offline Click here to Send jake d a Private Message Find more posts by jake d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khaleefah

of course man i just finished tapping my science teacher

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:17 AM
khaleefah is currently offline Click here to Send khaleefah a Private Message Find more posts by khaleefah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

yes, I had a hot gym teacher in high school. He was so freakin hot I wanted to bang him! ::drools:: heehee
His name was Mr. Lingerini, but my friend slipped up once and called him Mr. Longer Weenie! Freudian slip lol laughing out loud
Anyways, yeah, he was one hot mo fo!

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:17 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jake d
holla at me!

haha thats funny

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:21 AM
jake d is currently offline Click here to Send jake d a Private Message Find more posts by jake d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

*thinks of hideouso teachers* messed that sends shivers down my spine

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:22 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

i had a semi-hot one, that thought i was stoned all the time

I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage-Jimmie

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:40 AM
metal face is currently offline Click here to Send metal face a Private Message Find more posts by metal face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Never happened to me, I hope it never does.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 05:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Oh man, back in HighSchool, my economics teacher looked just like Cameron Diaz! A spitting image!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:48 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

Maybe it was she may have been disgusd!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:07 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

I've had a really hot student-teacher her name was love Chrissy love i was sick on her last day so i went up 2 school and gave her a present and got a hug!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:08 AM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

i didn't while i went to school, but now that i work hear there are some cute ones

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:35 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

'bang' haha

ooh a temporary teacher training from uni
she took us for geog ....!wowzers!
she ended up being a primary school teacher

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:50 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

yes, her name was Ms. White, just fresh out of college, she had the looks the body, the rack, and the booty, she was perfect, and that's why i always paid attention in class wink

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 02:42 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
belldandy

wow!
i once had this teacher that every girl wanna bang him...
he was so sexy, brazilian i think... really hot!! wink

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 02:58 PM
belldandy is currently offline Click here to Send belldandy a Private Message Find more posts by belldandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Yip this australian p.e teacher. (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:12 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

All the teachers at my school are all really old and smelly and ugly so: EWWWWW NO sick

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:14 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

Oh! I had this HOT gym teacher, she would always wear running shorts that are cut really high up the sides, for well, running...anyway everytime she would sit down in front of us we could see the WHOLE world. First muff shot I think any of us ever had!
Oh how I loved going to gym everyday!

Thinking back on it, she must have known, I mean come on! everyday??

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:54 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GambitEVOFan1
**RayRay**

I had a friend who had an afair with one of our teachers, luckily they never got caught but he told her he could be fooling around with her ne more because he felt guilty doing that to his wife and kids

**Berzerk for Berzerker**

**Theres no off switch in the real world bub**

bunny Aww love Its a bunny! laughing

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:59 PM
GambitEVOFan1 is currently offline Click here to Send GambitEVOFan1 a Private Message Find more posts by GambitEVOFan1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote