KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » A fist fight between the kingpin and captain america without weapons

Who will win in a fight between captain america and the kingpin without weapons?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
captain america 11 61.11%
the kingpin 7 38.89%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A fist fight between the kingpin and captain america without weapons
Started by: blade31092

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blade31092

A fist fight between the kingpin and captain america without weapons

Who would win in a fight between captain america and the kingpin without weapons?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 07:54 PM
blade31092 is currently offline Click here to Send blade31092 a Private Message Find more posts by blade31092 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Cap 6-7/10

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 07:56 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

This happened in a comic already.

Kingpin owned him. Not kidding. no expression

KP can throw down with Spider-Man in a fist fight, who is lots stronger and faster. Cap's in trouble.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 07:59 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007

KP can throw down with Spider-Man in a fist fight, who is lots stronger and faster. Cap's in trouble.

Hence, Cap only wins 6-7/10. smile

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 08:00 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 08:05 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Blair Wind

no expression

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 08:10 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Kingpin falls on Cap.

No amount of Super Soldier Serum can endow him with enough strength to lift that much man blubber off himself.

Last edited by grey fox on Jul 4th, 2006 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 08:11 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by batdude123
Hence, Cap only wins 6-7/10. smile

=

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 08:12 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Last edited by Blair Wind on Jul 4th, 2006 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 08:14 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Double post, dumby. no expression

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 08:18 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

I wish I had the issue, because I've seen the scans and its hilarious. Cap even has his shield (if memory serves) and he just gets beat down.

Having read a bunch of Spidey comics, I have loads of respect for Kingpin. Everyone could whup up Spidey early on, but KP's the only one of Spidey's normal rogue gallery that would consistently be a problem for Parker to beat (until, say, the symbiotes came along), and even much later in the series this was true. And even Pete, who I'd still say would win more often than not, got beat down a time or two...and even his wins were far from convincing.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 08:25 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

I wish I had the issue, because I've seen the scans and its hilarious. Cap even has his shield (if memory serves) and he just gets beat down.

Having read a bunch of Spidey comics, I have loads of respect for Kingpin. Everyone could whup up Spidey early on, but KP's the only one of Spidey's normal rogue gallery that would consistently be a problem for Parker to beat (until, say, the symbiotes came along), and even much later in the series this was true. And even Pete, who I'd still say would win more often than not, got beat down a time or two...and even his wins were far from convincing.

But that's only because spidey Holds back even more against him.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 08:34 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Realistically though, if he wasn't holding back, Spider-Man would murder the Kingpin in a fist fight... he punches his way through brick walls for craps sake

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 08:34 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Scoobless
Realistically though, if he wasn't holding back, Spider-Man would murder the Kingpin in a fist fight... he punches his way through brick walls for craps sake

Well maybe KP is tougher than a brick wall. whistle

Nah, I know it doesn't make much sense, but Spidey doesn't always hold back...and I'd think if he was getting pwned, he'd start trying a bit harder in some of their fights. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:28 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Spidey would rather take a beating then to accidentally kill someone.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:32 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Originally posted by grey fox
Kingpin falls on Cap.

No amount of Super Soldier Serum can endow him with enough strength to lift that much man blubber off himself.

laughing Apparently its supposed to be muscle instead of fat.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:50 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sci-fi Nut
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even though fisk is muscular not fat, he probably can't lift as much as cap. Plus cap's fighting skills are better. cap 10/10

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 10:54 PM
Sci-fi Nut is currently offline Click here to Send Sci-fi Nut a Private Message Find more posts by Sci-fi Nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by backspace
Even though fisk is muscular not fat, he probably can't lift as much as cap. Plus cap's fighting skills are better. cap 10/10

Really? ....... .....

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I guess that must've been their eleventh fight then..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 11:42 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Really? ....... .....

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

11th fight for the win..........

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 11:44 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sci-fi Nut
Restricted

Account Restricted

Really? ....... .....

Wow, i didn't know fisk was that good. fisk 10/10. thanks for the scans.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 12:04 AM
Sci-fi Nut is currently offline Click here to Send Sci-fi Nut a Private Message Find more posts by Sci-fi Nut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote