KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Jean without the Phoenix?

Jean without the Phoenix?
Started by: FireIncarnate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FireIncarnate

Jean without the Phoenix?

So do any of you reckon Jean will return without the Phoenix force within her, and just be her "Jean Grey" self?

**FI**

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:11 PM
FireIncarnate is currently offline Click here to Send FireIncarnate a Private Message Find more posts by FireIncarnate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Who knows? But if that does happen then no matter how many years afterwards Jean will start manifesting the Phoenix again. They are forever connected, she is a Phoenix, its within her genetics to wield the power.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:14 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FireIncarnate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Who knows? But if that does happen then no matter how many years afterwards Jean will start manifesting the Phoenix again. They are forever connected, she is a Phoenix, its within her genetics to wield the power.

Could you give me some information on that please? I know that it has been said that Jean is Phoenix, but I get confused because soem refer to it as the Phoenix Force. Its very confusing, so im wondeirng if you could shed a little light on it please?

**FI**

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:21 PM
FireIncarnate is currently offline Click here to Send FireIncarnate a Private Message Find more posts by FireIncarnate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormlover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FireIncarnate
Could you give me some information on that please? I know that it has been said that Jean is Phoenix, but I get confused because soem refer to it as the Phoenix Force. Its very confusing, so im wondeirng if you could shed a little light on it please?

**FI**

this should help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Force_%28comics%29

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:28 PM
stormlover is currently offline Click here to Send stormlover a Private Message Find more posts by stormlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FireIncarnate

Thanks for the link.

So my understanding now is that the Phoenix is now merged with Jean, and like she said in Endsong "they are each other". So, am I right in saying that the Phoenix force can never leave Jean Grey? Because Quentin quire is supposed to be destined to become the physicla avatar for the force isn't he?

**FI**

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 02:46 PM