KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Injustice League Unlimited vs Avengers

Injustice League Unlimited vs Avengers
Started by: dawsey28

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dawsey28

Injustice League Unlimited vs Avengers

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Premise: The Avengers have three years to put every Injustice League member in the photo in prison. In the way they were doing this to the villains on The Avengers:Earth's Mightiest Heroes animated series. (They had four different prisons to put them in.)

Versions: Comic Book versions of both teams

Members:

Avengers: Captain America, Iron-Man, Thor, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, Vision, The Wasp, Giant-Man

Injustice League Unlimited:
All of the ones in the photo.

Rules: No Backup, Morals on

Can they do it? Which villains would give them the most trouble? Which would be the easiest to put in prison?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 07:16 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

the avengers ie horribly, unless wanda "no more dc charaters" the lot of em

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 09:35 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

In the show I remember them taking on few or one at a time. So I think they can do it. But if the villians all know that they are coming for them and can work together. Avengers get rocked.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 01:02 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Feron
In the show I remember them taking on few or one at a time. So I think they can do it. But if the villians all know that they are coming for them and can work together. Avengers get rocked.

Exactly, the key for the Avengers is to go after as many as possible without overwhelming themselves. For instance, don't go after Sinestro, Grundy, Grodd, and Black Adam at the same time.

With Cap, T'Challa, Hank, Vision and Tony spear heading they can spend the first year prepping, figuring out weaknesses and a battle plan. Stark, Vision and Pym can build hundreds of IM/ more subordinate Ultrons armors to work autonomously and assist in the apprehension. Hawkeye can fabricate thousands of arrows to exploit weaknesses. Wanda can conjure a variety of spells to protect team, and Thor can take on any of the heavyweights.

If they concentrate solely on this task, handle it strategically (with this roster you know they will), and with three years time, I think they can do it.

or...

If this is House of M Wanda she can just wish them into their cells.

By: Juk

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 02:43 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

If the ILU have the same prep, the Avengers die. If they dont know about the Avengers coming for them, the Avengers could possibly pull this off if they grab a couple at a time.

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2011 11:38 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

List of Injustice Gang Unlimited Members
Lex Luthor
Joker
Cheetah (Barbara Minerva)
Doctor Light (Arthur Light)
Fatality
Gorilla Grodd
Killer Frost (Louise Lincoln)
Parasite
Poison Ivy
Shadow Thief
Amazo
Black Manta
Black Spider (Derrick Coe)
Body Doubles
Brain
Cheshire
Clayface (Basil Karlo)
Deathstroke
Doctor Sivana
Effigy
Girder
Giganta
Hyena
Iron Cross (Aryan Brigade)
Jewelee
Jinx
The Key
Killer Croc
Lady Vic
Major Force
Magenta
Mammoth
Manticore
Metallo
Mister Freeze
Mister Terrible
Mirror Master
Monsieur Mallah
Nocturna
Phobia
Prankster
Psimon
Queen Bee
Rag Doll
Scarecrow
Shaggy Man III
Shimmer
Shrapnel
Skorpio
Sonar (Bito Wladon II)
T. O. Morrow
Tar Pit
Toyman
Tremor
Two-Face
Volcano Man
Warp
Bizarro
Black Adam
Bolt
Captain Cold
Chemo
Circe
Despero
Doctor Psycho
Felix Faust
Granny Goodness
Icicle (Cameron Mahkent)
Lion-Mane
Merlyn
Mongul
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy
Validus
Zoom

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 10:33 AM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Amazo, Circe, Faust, Validus, Zoom, Sinestro, and Black Adam will be serious problems.

By: Juk

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 01:56 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

And Despero.

Not to mention people who'll organize in response.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 02:39 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dawsey28
This section lists those that only appear in the pic and were not actually members.

Bizarro
Black Adam
Bolt
Captain Cold
Chemo
Circe
Despero
Doctor Psycho
Felix Faust
Granny Goodness
Icicle (Cameron Mahkent)
Lion-Mane
Merlyn
Mongul
Sinestro
Solomon Grundy
Validus
Zoom

Perhaps they should be taken out of this scenario.

And while we are at it, we might as well take Scarlet Witch out of the scenario, too. I rue the day I ever put her in a thread due to her House of M feats. Maybe add one more Avenger as muscle/power for the team. (Hulk, Hercules, Sentry.) I don't know.

Last edited by dawsey28 on Sep 24th, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 10:20 AM