KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs. Superboy

Wolverine vs. Superboy
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Wolverine 10 32.26%
Superboy 19 61.29%
Too close to tell 2 6.45%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs. Superboy
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Wolverine vs. Superboy

We has an entire a huge thread with Superman vs. Wolverine. So I decided to make this..

No preptime.
Featureless environment.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 11:46 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that wolverine would finish him off in less than five minutes, if he were really trying. Superboy is a bad dude, but Logan wrote the book on bad dudes and Logan would give him a quick lesson that he'd never forget.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:42 AM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

u do know that Superboy has invulnerability, he could dismantle objects, form other objects, super strength , tactile telekinesis, could freeze Wolverine, etc.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 12:43 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

i'd say wolverine, because superboy isn't a very smart fighter. I know he is near invulnerable and super strong, but he still feels pains. And wolverine has loads of experience. It would go the 10th round but wolverine wins it.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:11 AM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Superboy is a smart enough fighter to K.O. Wolverine in the FIRST round.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 01:23 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I postive that wolverine would hand super boy his ass super boy might be strong but think of people wolverine fought be for hulk, thing, ect and he beaten them befor and I know for a fact super boy deffently aint as strong as the hulk. also super boy doesent have the speed of super man nor many of superman other powers that make him so dam powerful

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 03:26 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black wolverine
Restricted

Account Restricted

superboy is hella dumb and spiderman already beat him very quick that dumb ass fly into a electic box and got k.o.ed wolverine is smarter that him and can heal so superboy has no chance

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:15 AM
black wolverine is currently offline Click here to Send black wolverine a Private Message Find more posts by black wolverine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Two guys with wolverine in their member name...if either one of you had said Superboy just for the hell of it, I'd respect you like crazy. Doesn't mean I don't respect you (don't want to offend) because I'm actually a bit torn.

My mind says SB, but my gut wants to say Wolvie. So just chalk me up as an undecided and a big waste of thread space.

-DM cool

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:47 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Superboy would knock Wolverine's ass all the way to China town as soon as the fight begins.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:50 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i say wolverine, superboys waaaay cocky and he'll slip up,,,,something you just don't wanna do around the lil canuk.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 05:53 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Well Superboy has a shield around his body that proctected him from Captain Marvels punches so I think it could block Wolverines.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2005 11:25 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

wolverine 'cos he can fly now.....look

(please log in to view the image)
SEE......HOW'D HE GET UP THERE IF HE CAN'T FLY?????????????

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:24 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
wolverine 'cos he can fly now.....look

(please log in to view the image)
SEE......HOW'D HE GET UP THERE IF HE CAN'T FLY?????????????

That was a Marvel Comics Presents Wolverine vs. Spiderman cover. It's meant as an action pose and not indication of flight emphasized.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 12:32 AM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JWangSDC

Pretty sure it was a joke...

Originally posted by radioboy121
That was a Marvel Comics Presents Wolverine vs. Spiderman cover. It's meant as an action pose and not indication of flight emphasized.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:32 AM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Superboy wins.

Class 100 strenght (Lifted an 300+ tons yacht) an shield that protects him from all psychical attacks, and tacticle telekinesis that he can use to hold Wolverine on place and remove his Adamantium. (I think he did something like that before, he can disperse technical things)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 01:24 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Superboy possess more control over his powers actually.
His telekinesis can be focused in his body granting him Class 100 Strenght, I mean, he can use it to aid himself into lifting objects of a certain dimensions, but his fists were able to knock around Valor a Daxamite, Black Zero, The Parasite, he once owned Aquaman, and even with his recent power ups AM without using telepathy would be shattered down by SB.
Logan is a scared cat confronted to Superboy.He can just hold down him telekinetically and fry him with heat vision, or punch him before he ever notice it, his reflexes and speed are above human, and his flight speed is over Mach 3 actually.
Also he possess a super healing factor that grants him to survive to nuclear annihilation

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 03:00 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superboy would whoop him into the floor.

What's next? Cyclops Vs Darkseid?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 03:08 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by radioboy121

like the man said

Originally posted by JWangSDC
Pretty sure it was a joke...

i was just having a laugh man.......... lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:29 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Superboy would whoop him into the floor.

-AC

great idea............ i'll go set it up now........ big grin stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 08:31 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

dude....... some people aren't thrilled with your idea........... lol

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t331947.html

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2005 09:25 PM