KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » magneto v.s. wolverine (hahaha)

magneto v.s. wolverine (hahaha)
Started by: galan7777777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

magneto v.s. wolverine (hahaha)

im tired of all of these versus wolverine threads where all of these wolverine fanboys try and make wolverine much better then he is by placing him against powerhouses such as hulk, hercules, superman, thor, classic juggernaut, etc....... dont get me wrong i like wolverine, but at least make him fight some1 that he could compete with........now i want 2 see who all of these wolverine fans say would win this fight, and just so u know this has already happened and resulted in magneto ripping the adamantium out of wolverines body, after this wolves body was so damaged that his healing factor burnt itself out trying to save him, it burnt itself out to such a degree that when wolve recovered he lost all of his powers and abilities including the healing factor, magneto did not kill him out of sheer pitty......try and argue that! heres a pic of that incident

Attachment: exadam.jpg
This has been downloaded 75 time(s).

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:19 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Spite thread. Even though I hate the Wolverine fanboys just as much as the next guy.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:21 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Spite thread. Even though I hate the Wolverine fanboys just as much as the next guy.
its not a spite thread, i just want 2 see how they can argue this fact lol?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: magneto v.s. wolverine (hahaha)

Originally posted by galan7777777
im tired of all of these versus wolverine threads where all of these wolverine fanboys try and make wolverine much better then he is by placing him against powerhouses such as hulk, hercules, superman, thor, classic juggernaut, etc....... dont get me wrong i like wolverine, but at least make him fight some1 that he could compete with........now i want 2 see who all of these wolverine fans say would win this fight, and just so u know this has already happened and resulted in magneto ripping the adamantium out of wolverines body, after this wolves body was so damaged that his healing factor burnt itself out trying to save him, it burnt itself out to such a degree that when wolve recovered he lost all of his powers and abilities including the healing factor, magneto did not kill him out of sheer pitty......try and argue that! heres a pic of that incident
ohh yeah and wolverine was now unable to extrude his claws without severe tissue damage and blood loss, which would force him to wear heavy bandages on his hands and forearms.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:25 PM
jacobo0o

wolverine did get the best outta him in house of m lol

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:31 PM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scans please. lol

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:34 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Actually, this is the definition of a spite thread. no expression

Closed.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:47 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

You're first comment alone shows that this is a spite thread, and this one proves it even more. Digi didn't state the warning to not do this again, but I am.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 05:15 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote