KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Deathwing VS Cloud, Squall and Link

Can the combined Heroes Cloud, Link and Squall bring down Deathwing?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The combined heroes would slaughter Deathwing! 0 0%
Deathwing's going to have them for breakfast 4 100.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Deathwing VS Cloud, Squall and Link
Started by: Mesirus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

Deathwing VS Cloud, Squall and Link

ok so Cloud, Squall and Link has sure fought more than their fair share of big monsters, but how do they fair against the most brutal and wicked dragon there has ever been? plastered in adamantium he is almost indestructable, he is faster, stronger, and a hell of alot smarter than any other dragon you can think of.

Deathwing has all the classic dragon powers:
extreme firebreath, claws, teeth, superior flight speed.
weakness: His weakness as far as i can tell is where the armor doesn't cover, thats eyes, nose and inside mouth etc
For more infomation about Deathwing please follow this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neltharion

Ok personally i'm rooting for the dragon, he's what i like to call a oldie but a goodie! smile and i also i think he stand a good chance of winning this, true Link, Cloud and Squall have all beaten dragons, but deathwing slaughtered heroes like cattle in beyond the dark portlal, nevertheless and interesting battle

Last edited by Mesirus on Aug 12th, 2006 at 02:07 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 02:01 AM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tallis
Angel In Hell

Link specializes in these types of fightes. Add Cloud and Squall and the dragon is done

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 03:33 AM
Tallis is currently offline Click here to Send Tallis a Private Message Find more posts by Tallis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

yes but thats what makes it a good fight! this is't just some dragion that link's spec'ed himself to, this is like the mother bad guy, he's got armor that cloud squall and link can't scratch, i say the dragon, the fire can burn out cloud and squall and its a pyhsical fight with link and its the dragon

And actully he's got to kill Link last because he's got that dam fairy :P

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Last edited by Mesirus on Aug 12th, 2006 at 03:44 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 03:37 AM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

no-one?? there was me thikning alot of people would be interested in a fight like this....well its you not me, this is a great match, your just not reading it! :P

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 12:32 AM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

after some serious umm'ing and arg'ing i think death wing would win, BUT ONLY JUST, that armor is too much, and if he's as fast as you say he is, he could just do lots of hit and run

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 07:43 AM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I really don't know anything about Deathwing and that is why I'm staying out of this.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 05:55 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

the most powerful dragon in FF that i know of is Bahumaht which is a cr@p tiny little dragon which could be one of deathwings babies, basically his size, strength and armour are to much for these FF fools

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:16 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

If Death Wing is evil, one hit from the light arrow will vaporize him into nothingness. But if he is neutral or anything like that, I don't think it would harm him much at all....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:28 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Maybe not 1 shot from a light arrow... That never killed Ganon/Ganondalf.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:33 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

yes deathwing is evi,l i think he consumed demon soul (artifact) or somethink, but he's got that armor, so link's gonig to need to aim it well

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:55 PM
DiffidentAngel is currently offline Click here to Send DiffidentAngel a Private Message Find more posts by DiffidentAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

i thought he just possessed it, but he's definatly evil, he's a black dragon. But Deathwings not a huge dragon though, he's definatly smaller than NEO bahamut, but i'm not sure how big he is compared to the first bahamut. I always picture'd him smorg's (the hobbit) size.

anyone here got a level 60 on Wolrd of Warcraft? Onyxia is his first daugther, so they'd be of similar size, i would have supposed

Last edited by Mesirus on Aug 13th, 2006 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 11:00 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

deathwing is the father of Onyxia and Nefarien, Onyxia is the smaller of the two and i think Deathwing would be bigger than both, also Deathwing is surely larger than any bahumut if its anything like the one in FF 10 or the one when it fights the castle summon that defeats it, how big is Neo bahumat

Deathwing is not known of in size and he isnt really evil, he is just slightly corrupted, Evil is simply a point of view, has link ever shot himself with his arrows, if it kill all evil then Link would die, because killing, even if its for a cause of good is slightly evil

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 11:19 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

yeah, but he isn't going to be alot bigger than them (a dragons alot) and these are queotes by Deathwing:
"Hear me, vermin! Hear me and pray! I am Neltharion! I am your god!"
"You have called and I have come. It is always good to see my friend Alexstrasza."
"I have watched! I have seen my world ruined by you pitiful insects! There must be order! I will have my world perfect again! Those who are not fit to serve me will be slain!"

Yeah your right he's not evil, he just a dragon that has good foresight for his dragon kin, But he's a black dragon, whether or not that makes his vunerable to light is a mystery to me.

Link kills rightously so he doesn't count, i think evil in these circumstances is to kill when you could have spared, which is what Deathwing is guilty of.

NEO bahamut is hard to judge his size, type him in on google image and see for yourself, i'd guess about 600 maybe 700 meters head to tail

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 12:37 AM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

actully what tempt does adamantium melt? becuase cloud destroy SIN bahamut with his own power, maybe the same thing can be does to Deathwing, use his own fire against him

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 02:08 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm tbh i dont see Neo bahumats size in any of the pics i found, theres nothing to compare him to, most bahumats ive seen are only about 4-5 times a tall human in size or about a bit bigger than a house which is tiny for a dragon

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 08:40 AM
DiffidentAngel
Little old me

well ZERO bahamut is half the size of the moon, NEO is like 500m head to tail, and like 750m tail span, porbably more in each

Old Post Aug 14th, 2006 08:43 AM