KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Whats Ya Fav Part Of D Movie

Whats Ya Fav Part Of D Movie
Started by: tia dalma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tia dalma

Question Whats Ya Fav Part Of D Movie

well i know what mine is: The Teasing!
Jack and Liz never stop teasing each other it's so funny. Esp. Jack

"You know these clothes do not flatter you at all it should be a dress or nothing.......i happen to have no dress in my cabin" laughing

Jack: may i inquire as to how you came by these
Liz: persuasion
Jack: Friendly?
Liz: Decidely not .........Jack the letters give them back
Jack: Persuade Me stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 05:01 PM
tia dalma is currently offline Click here to Send tia dalma a Private Message Find more posts by tia dalma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Re: Whats Ya Fav Part Of D Movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tia dalma
well i know what mine is: The Teasing!
Jack and Liz never stop teasing each other it's so funny. Esp. Jack

"You know these clothes do not flatter you at all it should be a dress or nothing.......i happen to have no dress in my cabin" laughing

Jack: may i inquire as to how you came by these
Liz: persuasion
Jack: Friendly?
Liz: Decidely not .........Jack the letters give them back
Jack: Persuade Me stick out tongue

YEP, ME TOO.....EVERY SCENE THAT TAKES BETWEEN JACK AND LIZ ARE MY FAVS OF THE MOVIE.....THE HIDE THE RUM/NO DRESS SCENE/ THE DESCRIBING OF THE CHEST AND COMPASS/ THE PERSUADE ME CONVERSATION/ THE MARRIAGE CONVERSATION/ THE CURIOSITY CONVERSATION/ THE FINDING OF THE CHEST - WHAT! / THE SHOOTING OF THE RIFLE SCENE-HANGING ON LEG / AND OF COURSE THE KISS OF DEATH......

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 05:51 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

LOL yeah you gotta love that scene..his face is PRICELESS as he says "Like I said..PERSUADE ME"! and I LOVE the way she goes off and smiles about it when she thinks no ones looking laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 06:03 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tia dalma

I know they suit each other so much. If disney put liz and will together they'll ruin the film. i think most people love the whole Jack-Liz thing. Coz u can see how much he iratates her in a flirty way. pirate

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:51 PM
tia dalma is currently offline Click here to Send tia dalma a Private Message Find more posts by tia dalma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

totaly agreeing,...
My FAV scene:
*Jack walks up to Tia. And shoots monkey*
Jack: See? an undead monkey!
*Jack grins sarcasticly*
I think it went something like that...

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:22 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
canchaserAK

my fav other than the obvious flirting between jack and liz, was at the end in tia's hut when instead of Will acting like a complete fool and throwing a hizzy at liz's obvoius emotional state after the kiss, and losing jack. he agree's with everyone else to go find him. eventhough I think he knows if they find jack there isnt too much hope left for him and liz, just shows how either stupid and blind he is, or how much he truly cares for the happiness of liz no-matter the cost

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:37 AM
canchaserAK is currently offline Click here to Send canchaserAK a Private Message Find more posts by canchaserAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

Thats the most moving comment i have ever read

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:39 AM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
canchaserAK

LOL I cant help it I cried from the kiss through to the end and walked out of the theatre emotionally exhausted

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:56 AM
canchaserAK is currently offline Click here to Send canchaserAK a Private Message Find more posts by canchaserAK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

AWWWW

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 05:01 AM
Rampant ox

Well obviously the best part of the movie was when my favourite character came back - CAPTAIN BARBOSSA!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 05:49 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diddly
DIVING

You like Barbossa??!!! wacko jk

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 04:54 PM