KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jin Kazama Vs. Rocky

who would win
This poll is closed.
Jin Kazama 5 71.43%
Rocky 2 28.57%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jin Kazama Vs. Rocky
Started by: luffyjin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
luffyjin
Dinner

Jin Kazama Vs. Rocky

hahaha this ones for fun who would win jin kazama or rocky the legendary boxer

:O

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:03 PM
luffyjin is currently offline Click here to Send luffyjin a Private Message Find more posts by luffyjin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tidas
IMF

i think Rocky would win

I tell the truth even when i'm lying

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 10:51 PM
Tidas is currently offline Click here to Send Tidas a Private Message Find more posts by Tidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Jin Kazama. Don't forget, Complete Devil Jin, remember. big grin big grin

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 11:52 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

yer but remember rocky true form.... The ITALIAN STALLION. He beat MR.T, and T could beat any tekken fighter. The Devil gene is nothing compared to the T gene in MR. Also memberable deads included beating up a hudlem in the streets and The russian machine.

Jin is just totaly out classed.

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 11:58 PM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Complete Devil Jin has hidden abilities to unleash.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:19 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

devil jin wins as teh mishima and kazama family are allnearly imortal and rocky shud die soon

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:32 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

I don't know...

hmmm. noone expresses a victory quite like rocky can. ADRIAN!!!!!!
I'd have to say Jin

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 07:40 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Jin and rocky didn't originate from a game

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 07:56 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

yeah, but Jin is more known for the games than the movie. And as for Rocky...ADRIAN!!!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 08:52 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rocky is a punk ass. He goes down in the first round, gets up and tries to say "I didnt' hear no bell". but gets knocked on his ass again before he can finish his sentance. He miraculously gets up again even though both his legs are broken, than gets punched, once, and falls down again. THis continues on until Jin wins by TKO.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 09:25 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

lol

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 07:41 AM
Penelope

lol rocky balboa

"It's in your Nature to Destroy yourselves"

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 11:55 AM
Penelope is currently offline Click here to Send Penelope a Private Message Find more posts by Penelope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, lets face the truth, jin is way to much... i love the rocky movies, and dont like rocky to lose, so i have writen a story about rockys victorysmile

Jin kicks Rocky so he smashes against a mountain. it sounds like jin has won. then rocky stands up and the rocky music plays, while he runs towards jin to get kicked away again... and again... and again... rocky is nearly impossible to kill! but unknown to jin, rocky had eaten breakfast before the fight, jin hasnt, so after some days wher rocky doesnt die because of his will, jin would die in need of food and rocky would scream "ADRIAAAAN!!" as he stands over his dead opponent, when the music from his victory over apollo plays... end of storysmile
hahabig grin

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 01:08 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

By the way, i heard rocky 6 is coming soon.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 03:29 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, its going to be good with a new rocky filmbig grin

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:27 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

*points to the rules*

Closed

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:18 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote