KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Sandy Hook and Aurora Were Satanic Sacrifices

Sandy Hook and Aurora Were Satanic Sacrifices
Started by: Bat Dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Sandy Hook and Aurora Were Satanic Sacrifices

The Sandy Hook elementary school tragedy that happened recently, as well as the Aurora theater tragedy, was a terrible event in history where innocents were killed. However, now Obama and the rest of the Satan-controlled world system (government, media, 501c3 religious bodies, etc.) are trying to ram gun control down our throats by playing on our emotions (look up "Demand a Plan" on YouTube)

But what they won't tell you, of course, is that the shootings that took place on those days were completely planned, Satanic sacrifices. Using brainwashing and mind control techniques coupled with mind-altering medication, they turned these people into depraved murderers.

Exhibit One: Adam Lanza's Satanist website
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...cated-to-satan/

Exhibit Two: The Dark Knight Rises footage foreshadowing Aurora AND Sandy Hook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p41_5KLhApg

Exhibit Three: TDKR Sandy Hook map matches Google Maps

It's all very strange, and there is a ton of other stuff that you could look up about this subject, but these are a pretty decent starting point. This whole thing was a way for Satan to continue to push his agenda while getting some jollies on the side.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:15 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Are you aware you've linked to the same video twice?

But basically, you've got the information that a guy who killed a punch of people was crazy. It isn't that surprising.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2012 02:55 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Are you aware you've linked to the same video twice?

But basically, you've got the information that a guy who killed a punch of people was crazy. It isn't that surprising.

No, I wasn't aware... embarrasment

I'm too tired to find the link right now, but if you key in "Sandy Hook Google Maps" you should find it without any problems.

And yeah, he was crazy. But how did he get crazy? Is it any coincidence that this guy was on psychotropic drugs? Much like what happened with Columbine, Virginia Tech, Aurora, etc. etc. etc. Seeing a pattern?

When you read the side-effects of these drugs, they say "Depression or thoughts of suicide." But if you tell your psychiatrist that you're having those thoughts, they'll just BUMP UP YOUR DOSAGE!

My wife was prescribed and took Zoloft before she got saved by the Lord Jesus (since then, she has never had any problems with depression or bipolar disorder) and she used to go NUTS when she was on that stuff. But ever since she stopped taking them, she's been 100% fine.

But that's just the drug part of this whole thing. Why has there always been reports of a second shooter (especially with Aurora and Sandy Hook) in the early goings of the investigation (and I mean eye-witness accounts) that just disappear at the end? Why do they always turn it into a "lone gunman" story, when tons of previous reports and accounts say there were multiple shooters? Isn't that exactly what happened with JFK's assassination? It put all the spotlight focus on the scapegoat "lone gunman", while everything else gets swept under the rug.

The motto of the Illuminati (Satan's 13 servant families) is "ordo ab chao", meaning "order from chaos." They create the problem, and then they offer the "solution".

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 03:15 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Granted I don't know a whole lot about the psychiatric area, but I thought that it was an unfortunate truth that a lot of people are misdiagnosed, or wrongly diagnosed in the first place. As a person diagnosed with A.D.D. (not as severe, I know, but hear me out), I can tell you that I definitely had a problem. And there's been a complete family history of it and everything. Speaking on my own disorder, I've read that it's very easy to misdiagnose A.D.D. in early stages of growth with certain forms of Autism. I'm sure similar cases exist for many others.

Honestly, I don't know. Maybe he was crazy before, and he found the Sandy Hook words on the map or the Aurora image himself, and thought it was a sign from God or something. I don't know. I just think it's possible.

And as for how those got there in the first place, if that map isn't a real map, it's likely that whoever built the prop in the first place grew up in some town somewhere called Sandy Hook, and threw it in as a little cameo for himself. If nobody cares what else is on the map as long as it has the word "Gotham" in big ol' letters, why not put something fun? Hell, I might have written "Butlick" on it. It could just be a creepy coincidence, or it could have been what made the crazy man choose that target in the first place. I just can't accept the idea that some group out there is plotting world domination, is succeeding, and taunts us with clues.

I can't accept the concept of some Illuminati either. The resources necessary for such a feat would be insane, as well as the level of teamwork necessary. And based on human history, no group could ever be that competent.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 04:35 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I can't accept the concept of some Illuminati either. The resources necessary for such a feat would be insane, as well as the level of teamwork necessary. And based on human history, no group could ever be that competent.

In order for it to make sense, you have to remember the following:

The Illuminati are the 13 most wealthy and powerful families in the world (Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Duponts, etc.)

When Jesus was tempted in the desert, Satan offered him the kingdoms of the world if he would bow down and worship him. How different would it really be now? Satan positions the ones who've sold out to him in high offices of government, media, military, etc.

This whole plot to bring about a New World Order is not of human origin. It originates with Satan. He's been given control over the earth for a time. The Bible refers to him as the "god of this world" and the "prince of the power of the air."

If you read about the Georgia Guidestones (the NWO "10 Commandments" made by elitist Ted Turner), the 1st "commandment" is to reduce world population to about 500 million. That's an over 90% reduction from our current level. Not only is a smaller population much easier to manage, but Satan and his minions just enjoy watching death and carnage.

Why, you ask? Because Satan used to be Lucifer (still goes by that name in certain circles, such as New Age and Theosophy), the brightest angel in heaven. But he fell from pride and was delusional enough to think that he could usurp God. He was cast out of heaven and now has a perpetual grudge against God and His creations. Satan knows he only has a short amount of time (comparatively) and knows he is destined to be cast into the lake of fire. He can't escape that fact. So knowing those 2 things, he wants to bring as many of God's creations with him. That's why Satan is planning this New World Order.

Something that people like David Icke, Alex Jones, etc. NEVER make known is that the New World Order will not just be tyranny of man. It's gonna be the biggest lie ever foisted on humanity in its history. UFOs, New Age witchcraft, and of course, above all, the Antichrist. All of those things will have a part to play in the end time Tribulation. Coming as a "man of peace" (most likely after martial law and World War III), the Antichrist will be the head of the world government and will be worshiped as a god (I think Maitreya makes the most sense in terms of who that might be. Look him up if you're not sure who I'm talking about).

Ultimately, Satan hates all of us, even the Illuminati families (they don't know that, of course. Satan is the father of lies). He'd like nothing more than to see us get killed and thrown into hell. That's why in pagan cultures human sacrifice was pretty commonplace at some level. The pagan deity was just some fallen angel posing as a god. They love when innocent people get killed (The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy...) In real high level witchcraft, the most potent sacrifice is a child, especially an infant.

So really, the cooperation that you see from Illuminati/NWO/New Age/Satanic groups is all by design. Satan will use whoever he can to further his agenda.

I know that was a really long-winded response, but I hope it helped you understand a little bit what I'm talking about.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2012 11:19 PM
Mr Parker

Re: Sandy Hook and Aurora Were Satanic Sacrifices

Originally posted by Bat Dude
The Sandy Hook elementary school tragedy that happened recently, as well as the Aurora theater tragedy, was a terrible event in history where innocents were killed. However, now Obama and the rest of the Satan-controlled world system (government, media, 501c3 religious bodies, etc.) are trying to ram gun control down our throats by playing on our emotions (look up "Demand a Plan" on YouTube)

But what they won't tell you, of course, is that the shootings that took place on those days were completely planned, Satanic sacrifices. Using brainwashing and mind control techniques coupled with mind-altering medication, they turned these people into depraved murderers.

Exhibit Two: The Dark Knight Rises footage foreshadowing Aurora AND Sandy Hook

Exhibit Three: TDKR Sandy Hook map matches Google Maps

It's all very strange, and there is a ton of other stuff that you could look up about this subject, but these are a pretty decent starting point. This whole thing was a way for Satan to continue to push his agenda while getting some jollies on the side.

Yeah it was all done and carried about by our government so they can push their agenda for gun control and disarm us.Im afraid with the connicut shootings with children,their not going to have much of a problem getting the legislation pushed and be much closer to their new world order agenda that Clinton,Bush and Obama have all talked about.

What cinched my suspecions the government staged the event was aftet it happened I was saying I would like to know if that shooter remembered doing it or not.Because as you know,Sirhan Sirhan was programmed by the CIA to stand in front of kennedy and draw a gun out and pretend he was shooting him.sirhan of course has always said he did not remember doing it which is what the colorado shooter also said at his trail.that he did not remember shooting him.

buy yeah they are for sure linked all right.for the colorado shooting this was what cinced it for me on that though. excellent material by the way you showed.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/07/24/m...cience-program/

http://theintelhub.com/2012/07/23/h...tiple-suspects/

have you noticed that only one of the disinfo agents that have pentrated this site has posted in this section recently by the way?

Last edited by Mr Parker on Dec 29th, 2012 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 07:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

ran out of time to post the last link I wanted to as well so here is this one also.

http://theintelhub.com/2012/07/27/c...tions-and-more/

Old Post Dec 29th, 2012 08:14 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

In order for it to make sense, you have to remember the following:

The Illuminati are the 13 most wealthy and powerful families in the world (Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Duponts, etc.)

When Jesus was tempted in the desert, Satan offered him the kingdoms of the world if he would bow down and worship him. How different would it really be now? Satan positions the ones who've sold out to him in high offices of government, media, military, etc.

This whole plot to bring about a New World Order is not of human origin. It originates with Satan. He's been given control over the earth for a time. The Bible refers to him as the "god of this world" and the "prince of the power of the air."

If you read about the Georgia Guidestones (the NWO "10 Commandments" made by elitist Ted Turner), the 1st "commandment" is to reduce world population to about 500 million. That's an over 90% reduction from our current level. Not only is a smaller population much easier to manage, but Satan and his minions just enjoy watching death and carnage.

Why, you ask? Because Satan used to be Lucifer (still goes by that name in certain circles, such as New Age and Theosophy), the brightest angel in heaven. But he fell from pride and was delusional enough to think that he could usurp God. He was cast out of heaven and now has a perpetual grudge against God and His creations. Satan knows he only has a short amount of time (comparatively) and knows he is destined to be cast into the lake of fire. He can't escape that fact. So knowing those 2 things, he wants to bring as many of God's creations with him. That's why Satan is planning this New World Order.

Something that people like David Icke, Alex Jones, etc. NEVER make known is that the New World Order will not just be tyranny of man. It's gonna be the biggest lie ever foisted on humanity in its history. UFOs, New Age witchcraft, and of course, above all, the Antichrist. All of those things will have a part to play in the end time Tribulation. Coming as a "man of peace" (most likely after martial law and World War III), the Antichrist will be the head of the world government and will be worshiped as a god (I think Maitreya makes the most sense in terms of who that might be. Look him up if you're not sure who I'm talking about).

Ultimately, Satan hates all of us, even the Illuminati families (they don't know that, of course. Satan is the father of lies). He'd like nothing more than to see us get killed and thrown into hell. That's why in pagan cultures human sacrifice was pretty commonplace at some level. The pagan deity was just some fallen angel posing as a god. They love when innocent people get killed (The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy...) In real high level witchcraft, the most potent sacrifice is a child, especially an infant.

So really, the cooperation that you see from Illuminati/NWO/New Age/Satanic groups is all by design. Satan will use whoever he can to further his agenda.

I know that was a really long-winded response, but I hope it helped you understand a little bit what I'm talking about.

It helps me understand your own views, yes.

Now if only everybody else had the same.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2012 05:02 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

It helps me understand your own views, yes.

Now if only everybody else had the same.

This isn't just my opinion. Please, read the Bible. This stuff was predicted in Revelation, Daniel, etc.

This will happen whether people believe it will or not. If you aren't prepared and aren't saved by the Lord Jesus Christ, you will not understand the things that will transpire, and will be ripe for deception. And the Bible clearly predicts that MANY (and by that I mean the VAST majority) will be deceived by "lying signs and wonders".

The New World Order is just as much spiritual as it is physical.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2012 01:15 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I am not a believer in the Bible, sorry. And I only meant your views relatively. Not that it was all your opinion. Like, for example, Mr Parker holds a lot of the same ideas, but he isn't quite as biblical in his view as you are.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2012 02:34 AM
Mr Parker

This isn't just my opinion. Please, read the Bible. This stuff was predicted in Revelation, Daniel, etc.

This will happen whether people believe it will or not. If you aren't prepared and aren't saved by the Lord Jesus Christ, you will not understand the things that will transpire, and will be ripe for deception. And the Bible clearly predicts that MANY (and by that I mean the VAST majority) will be deceived by "lying signs and wonders".

The New World Order is just as much spiritual as it is physical.

BatDude you cant expect people to start taking you seriously when you keep bringing god and religion into all of this.Its almost impossible enough as it is to get people on the NET to acknowledge everything they grew up and were taught to believe in is all a lie as already as it is.

There are many people such as myself for instance,that dont believe in god and the devil or any higher power for instance.The worlds too screwed up way too far beyond belief for their to be a higher power.

If your going to try and waste your time with net people though,the best way to try and convince them is keep religion out of it and stick to the facts how our government is now chipping animals right now and that they have plans to start doing with us next year.

My understanding of it is the people who are fortunate enough to have insurance right now,they wont have to worry about it immediately yet,but for people who dont have insurance,starting in march,if they want to get treated at a hospital,thwy wont treat them if they are not chipped. for people who have doubts that they are already chipping animals,well I just brought my dog into the vet the other day and the doc there said-"Have you been chipped? Lets scan you here to see if you have been chipped.No you havent been chipped yet."

all a true story.If they ever ask me if I want her chipped or recommend to me getting her chipped,no way in hell am I going to allow it.Hopefully thats all they do is ASK and not do it to my dog unbeknowest to me.they havent said anything yet but if it comes down to them saying they wont treat her unless she is chipped,then i wont take her in anymore unless there is no other way and its a serious situation that she needs to be treated.it all depends on how much of a serious situation it is.

They been talking since the 90's at least when Clinton was in office on how they have an agenda to chip us and it looks like it is finally here that is is coming to frutition.You probably knew about this one already right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKaOXR0gMEQ

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 5th, 2013 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 08:13 PM
Mr Parker

Think about it for a second Batdude,NET people as I already mentioned,are not open minded.Have you ever for example ever had anybody come over after talking to them about some government conspiracy or corruption thats taken place and see them come out and say-Wow thats some amazing stuff there.I believe you? I havent.I've never seen anybody who was an american sheople who has been programmed come out and say that before to anyone.

Like i said,its almost impossible as it is enough to get people to listen to you on the net that is to look at the evidence and facts because many are in denial and only see what they want to see so you MIGHT get lucky and run into someone who is a huge firm believer in the bible like you are who you might get to listen to you but your going to find out that you will run into many like myself who arent religious and dont believe in the bible so when you start talking to them about how they need to read the bible,they are already going into the discussion already not wanting to look at the facts and evidence anyways being in denial like they are so when you say to them -read the bible.Your going to lose a lot of them right there for sure.

Now if you know people in REAL LIFE who are programmed and dont want to face the facts about government corruption and wont listen and you know that THEY are religious,by all means tell them to read the bible and bring satan into it then if thats what it takes to get them to wake up,then do it by all means.but on the net? not very smart.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 5th, 2013 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 08:38 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Think about it for a second Batdude,NET people as I already mentioned,are not open minded.Have you ever for example ever had anybody come over after talking to them about some government conspiracy or corruption thats taken place and see them come out and say-Wow thats some amazing stuff there.I believe you? I havent.I've never seen anybody who was an american sheople who has been programmed come out and say that before to anyone.

Like i said,its almost impossible as it is enough to get people to listen to you on the net that is to look at the evidence and facts because many are in denial and only see what they want to see so you MIGHT get lucky and run into someone who is a huge firm believer in the bible like you are who you might get to listen to you but your going to find out that you will run into many like myself who arent religious and dont believe in the bible so when you start talking to them about how they need to read the bible,they are already going into the discussion already not wanting to look at the facts and evidence anyways being in denial like they are so when you say to them -read the bible.Your going to lose a lot of them right there for sure.

Now if you know people in REAL LIFE who are programmed and dont want to face the facts about government corruption and wont listen and you know that THEY are religious,by all means tell them to read the bible and bring satan into it then if thats what it takes to get them to wake up,then do it by all means.but on the net? not very smart.

You tell me to stick to the facts and stick to the truth then tell me to leave God out of it? That's an oxymoron. I will make this as simple and to the point as I can.

Yes, knowing this stuff is VERY important. Knowing this Draconian stuff that you and I research and look up day-to-day is important...

...but it means NOTHING unless you get saved. Because in the end, yes, you may know that the government is corrupt. Yes, you may know that aspartame is a toxin. Yes, you may know that 9/11 was an inside job. But if you aren't saved, you CAN'T FIGHT THE NEW WORLD ORDER. You really play right into their hands when you try to fight the men rather than the power behind them.

If Christianity was no threat to the NWO, why was Fritz Springmeier, Bill Cooper, Randall Baer, etc. all jailed and/or killed? You know what all 3 of those patriots had in common? They all exposed the NWO, yes, but they also all exposed the New Age spiritual component of the NWO and its link to freemasonry and the United Nations (something very few do, sadly) and you know what else? All 3 were CHRISTIANS.

Even the All Seeing Eye, which I'm sure you agree is a major symbol of the New World Order, is originally a pagan symbol that high-ranking occultists such as Aleister Crowley used significantly.

Satan will have his New World Order. And you will either follow it or resist it. There is no other choice. Jesus said, "He that is not with me is against me..." (Matthew 12:30)

And that doesn't even account for the MULTIPLE times that the Bible clearly predicts a global government led by an Antichrist.

If you truly do your own research, look this stuff up for yourself. "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" (Matthew 7:7)

But if you don't, then you are no better than the "sheeple people" that you and other supposed "truthers" put down...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2013 01:12 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Sandy Hook and Aurora Were Satanic Sacrifices

A) The Daily Mail reported:

B) According to a former classmate of Adam Lanza

Thank about it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 7th, 2013 10:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

You tell me to stick to the facts and stick to the truth then tell me to leave God out of it? That's an oxymoron. I will make this as simple and to the point as I can.

Yes, knowing this stuff is VERY important. Knowing this Draconian stuff that you and I research and look up day-to-day is important...

...but it means NOTHING unless you get saved. Because in the end, yes, you may know that the government is corrupt. Yes, you may know that aspartame is a toxin. Yes, you may know that 9/11 was an inside job. But if you aren't saved, you CAN'T FIGHT THE NEW WORLD ORDER. You really play right into their hands when you try to fight the men rather than the power behind them.

If Christianity was no threat to the NWO, why was Fritz Springmeier, Bill Cooper, Randall Baer, etc. all jailed and/or killed? You know what all 3 of those patriots had in common? They all exposed the NWO, yes, but they also all exposed the New Age spiritual component of the NWO and its link to freemasonry and the United Nations (something very few do, sadly) and you know what else? All 3 were CHRISTIANS.

Even the All Seeing Eye, which I'm sure you agree is a major symbol of the New World Order, is originally a pagan symbol that high-ranking occultists such as Aleister Crowley used significantly.

Satan will have his New World Order. And you will either follow it or resist it. There is no other choice. Jesus said, "He that is not with me is against me..." (Matthew 12:30)

And that doesn't even account for the MULTIPLE times that the Bible clearly predicts a global government led by an Antichrist.

If you truly do your own research, look this stuff up for yourself. "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:" (Matthew 7:7)

But if you don't, then you are no better than the "sheeple people" that you and other supposed "truthers" put down...

See there you go with your religious babble again.All you are talking about is based on pure OPINION,nothing more. Yes theres obviously a new world order where they want to get rid of people who are not rich and powerful and killers like themselves,but thats just all based on greedy evil people,there no higher power involved here.

You start talking about being saved and the anti christ and all that,your going to lose people immediately right there.Just trying to be helpful is all.You can follow the advise or ignore it either way,I dont care,Im just trying to be helpful to you is all.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2013 03:56 PM
Mr Parker

Getting back to the topic here and sticking to facts and staying away from religious babble.I found this to be very interesting.way too bizarre to be just a coincidence.

http://newsworldwide.wordpress.com/...-libor-scandal/
The father of Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, Peter Lanza, was the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion dollars in profits last year. According to Fabian4Liberty, Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify in the ongoing global LIBOR scandal. In what could only be described an amazing coincidence, the father of Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes, Robert Holmes, was also a LIBOR witness in his position with FICO. According to the link at FICO, Robert Holmes was a ‘Fraud Scientist’.
From Fabain4Liberty:
The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gui-VRT_YZo

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 8th, 2013 at 04:08 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2013 04:01 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Mr Parker
See there you go with your religious babble again.All you are talking about is based on pure OPINION,nothing more. Yes theres obviously a new world order where they want to get rid of people who are not rich and powerful and killers like themselves,but thats just all based on greedy evil people,there no higher power involved here.

You start talking about being saved and the anti christ and all that,your going to lose people immediately right there.Just trying to be helpful is all.You can follow the advise or ignore it either way,I dont care,Im just trying to be helpful to you is all.

I see. Well, at least now I know where you stand.

The first thing I'll say is that my "religious babble" is for a reason. Like I've said countless times, the New World Order is Satanic, and there is nothing one can truly do to combat the New World Order without first getting saved. It's just a fact. If you aren't saved, you will fall into some other deception. Maybe not mainstream media or government related, but perhaps something like Zeitgeist or David Icke.

To me, it's more important to be saved than to know that 9/11 was an inside job. Yes, knowing that is important, but if you're saved and built your life on the solid foundation of the Gospel, you will not be swayed once the greater deception hits, and you will be able to combat it. If you aren't saved, like I've been saying, maybe you'll avoid obvious deceptions like vaccines and things like that, but you'll fall for another deception the same exact way.

Once again, you completely ignore large sections of my post.

Allow me to repeat one of my earlier points: the all seeing eye, a symbol I'm sure you'll agree is a New World Order symbol, was a originally a pagan symbol known as the Eye of Horus. It is also very widely used in the occult.

(please log in to view the image)
Aleister Crowley, the infamous occultist who proclaimed himself "the Beast 666" (as well as bragged about sodomizing little kids) prominently pictured with a pentagram on his book and the All Seeing Eye on his hat.

The All Seeing Eye on the back of the US $1 Bill.

Famous rapper Jay Z flashing the All Seeing Eye.

Infamous founder of LaVeyan Satanism Anton LaVey flashing the All Seeing Eye.

Why would the NWO-controlled government and NWO-controlled media have something in common with paganism, occultism and Satanism?

I'll use one of your favorite sayings: Just because YOU don't believe Satan exists doesn't mean he doesn't. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's obvious that the powers that be do, because a lot of them are generational Luciferians.

What I'm saying is based on facts that the Bible predicted centuries upon centuries ago.

Opinion is what you're going on. You believe that parts of the NWO are true but not others. You pick and choose. You scream at the top of your lungs about 9/11 but are completely silent on any spiritual component.

Manly Palmer Hall, a very high ranking freemason, talked quite a bit about subjects that are very clearly taken from Theosophy (Lucifer is god, etc.). Theosophy, which was created by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, had very close ties to freemasonry itself. Blavatsky was an honorary 33rd degree. From Theosophy spawned the modern religion known as New Age, which itself has ties to the United Nations.

Why would the United Nations, a group, and I'm sure you'd agree, that is the outline of a world government, put so much support behind one particular belief system? And that belief system puts so much effort into disproving Christianity...

Lucis Trust, a New Age publishing company (former named Lucifer Publishing Company) founded by New Ager and occultist Alice A. Bailey, has consultative status on the United Nations economic and social council.

Benjamin Creme's website Share International (a website dedicated to Maitreya "the World Teacher"... I'll let you decide what that means) was UN sponsored.

All of this you would have known if you had actually watched the documented videos that I sent you before. But I'm just going on about religious babble, so...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2013 10:27 PM