KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » mr big vs sagat

mr big vs sagat
Started by: Blanka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Toshiru
I has a titlez

Warning mr big vs sagat

mr big vs sagat

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:08 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

mr. big??

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:09 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:11 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

sagat kicks his ass. theyre strong in kof, but not on level with sf

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:14 PM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

mr big has drum stick as a weapon big grin big grin laughing out loud

Last edited by Toshiru on Aug 21st, 2006 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:49 PM
Toshiru
I has a titlez

when i was little i thought mr big is sagat with a coat on

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:50 PM
shin_remy

Sagat

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:53 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Yeah Sagat... But BS Kof isn't SF's level mad

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:55 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

sagat will blow his a$$ away.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 09:22 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blanka
when i was little i thought mr big is sagat with a coat on
laughing Sagat wins

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 04:38 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

why do they call mr big ,big

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 06:16 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I have to agree with the majority. If this were Geese it would be another story but I dont see Mr. Big being victorious over Sagat.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 09:57 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Originally posted by P-Geyser
I have to agree with the majority. If this were Geese it would be another story but I dont see Mr. Big being victorious over Sagat.
sagat will kick geeses a$$ too,but thats 4 a nother thread

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 10:25 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by Remulous
sagat will kick geeses a$$ too,but thats 4 a nother thread

Ahem...thats jumping it a little too much there.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:17 AM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Not really, terry did it, and sagat can't.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:04 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Wow, guess who's name's been dropped in yet another thread he's got nothing to begin with?laughing Anyway Sagat beating Geese's a$$ is something that I can't be sure of. Geese is damn powerful. Don't let his loss to Terry fool you. It's been said that he "slept on"(underestimated) Terry and that's the only reason he lost. Geese v. Sagat might be a pretty cool fight.
Ditto. Geese is no joke

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 06:11 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by brainchild81
Wow, guess who's name's been dropped in yet another thread he's got nothing to begin with?laughing Anyway Sagat beating Geese's a$$ is something that I can't be sure of. Geese is damn powerful. Don't let his loss to Terry fool you. It's been said that he "slept on"(underestimated) Terry and that's the only reason he lost. Geese v. Sagat might be a pretty cool fight. Ditto. Geese is no joke

Snk has a habit of making weaker characters defeat stronger characters for know reason.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 06:55 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Yeah, but I can't really be pissed @ them for that. I mean, the hero has to eventually win. But damn, they don't have to kill the f**king boss all the time though!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 07:18 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yeah, but I can't really be pissed @ them for that. I mean, the hero has to eventually win. But damn, they don't have to kill the f**king boss all the time though!
But It kinda got outta hand, when they beat igniz.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 07:21 AM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Wow, guess who's name's been dropped in yet another thread he's got nothing to begin with?laughing Anyway Sagat beating Geese's a$$ is something that I can't be sure of. Geese is damn powerful. Don't let his loss to Terry fool you. It's been said that he "slept on"(underestimated) Terry and that's the only reason he lost. Geese v. Sagat might be a pretty cool fight. Ditto. Geese is no joke

Nobody said Geese slept on Terry and thats not the reason Terry won because of being "underestamted" Geese may have underestamated him a little. The fact is Terry had the determination and the will to take out Geese.

Since folks want to jump on Terry beating Geese....I guess we can say the same thing about Ryu beating Sagat or Kyo beating Rugal or Ryo Beating Takuma...as well as Rock beating Kain right?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 05:25 PM