KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Comedy in '06 - BEERFEST

Comedy in '06 - BEERFEST
Started by: UWHusky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UWHusky

Comedy in '06 - BEERFEST

What does everyone think about the comedy choices this year. I mean, Scary Movie 4 and Little man were OK but I think Beerfest is gonna be the one that makes me laugh the most!

Oh, Talledaga nights looks good, but I think Beerfest will be more off the wall hilarious!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 11:00 PM
UWHusky is currently offline Click here to Send UWHusky a Private Message Find more posts by UWHusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I'll put my money on Talladega Nights. Although Beerfest looks good, plus it has Will Forte. Beer League with Artie Lang looks promising as well.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 12:56 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

Talladega Nights was definantly friggen awesome. it was amongst the greatest will ferrell movies ever. anchorman is still up on top though

Old Post Aug 5th, 2006 06:10 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I don't know. It took me multiple viewings of Anchorman to like it as much as I do. Talladega Nights definitely gave me a better first impression. As of now, I find them pretty equal.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 04:29 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UWHusky

Yeah, I find that Ricky Bobby was funny, but not as great as everybody seems to think it was.

I am thinking broken lizard is gonna bring it with beerfest and i am gonna be first in line!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 09:58 PM
UWHusky is currently offline Click here to Send UWHusky a Private Message Find more posts by UWHusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I hope its not a let down like Club Dread

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 10:15 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UWHusky
What does everyone think about the comedy choices this year. I mean, Scary Movie 4 and Little man were OK but I think Beerfest is gonna be the one that makes me laugh the most!

Oh, Talledaga nights looks good, but I think Beerfest will be more off the wall hilarious!
Are we forgetting "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan"? This looks pretty damn funny. Funnier than beerfest.

One little spark...

Old Post Aug 16th, 2006 11:44 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
epicadventure

I have high hopes that Beerfest will be as good and probably better than the truly freakin funny Talladega Nights. The humor is different, and while Ricky Bobby continues Ron Burgundy's creation of great one-liners, Beerfest is for an older crowd, and practically begs, nay, requires me to drink while I watch it, if not when seeing it in the theaters, then when I buy it on DVD. And I respect that.

And yes, Borat looks awesome, but from what I've seen so far, it lacks alcohol, and also is minus Broken Lizard, which doesn't put points against it, but these are just things you have to note when comparing (potentially) classic American comedy movies.

elvisandanabelle.com

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 04:06 AM
epicadventure is currently offline Click here to Send epicadventure a Private Message Find more posts by epicadventure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Beerfest looks stupid, in my opinion. I never get that "trying too hard to be funny" comedy from Super Troopers.... it's like the same type of stuff with this one.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Aug 18th, 2006 04:26 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Beerfest should be a mockumentary... that would rock.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 11:32 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

^

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 12:49 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote