KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Roxas vs Auron

Roxas vs Auron
Started by: Mesirus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

Roxas vs Auron

Roxas with his two keyblades

Auron with his katana

Battle takes place in a deserted Tokyo

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 11:37 PM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Roxas because he's stronger than Base Sora, who I'm sure could beat Auron. Nobodies are stronger than their human counterparts. Auron has the powerful limit Bushido and has several overdrives such as Dragon Fang, Banishing Blade, and Tornado. Roxas has reaction commands and Sora's abilities are pretty much Roxas's as well. Remember when you had to play as Sora, all the abilities you learned from Roxas transferred to him, so Roxas's and Sora's abilities are the same, at least without Drive Forms. With all of Auron's abilities and magic from Final Fantasy X, it would be more of a close fight. I still think Roxas would win since he has reaction commands and has some badass moves of his own. Anyway, here's my ratings for both.

Roxas: 53%

Auron: 47%

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 04:11 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

yes it was Auron with all power from all appearances

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 05:33 PM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Auron seems pretty badass in KH2 since he did all his overdrives at once...and he does all those aerial attacks and moves really fast in KH2. But, he's based right off of Final Fantasy X, so it's obvious he's equally as strong. I like how he said in that one scene "This is my story and you're not part of it." It reminded me of that one part in Final Fantasy X where he was taking Tidus into the portal or whatever. Also in the end of KH2 during the credits, you see Auron changing into pyreflies just like he did in the end of Final Fantasy X. Square Enix is awesome.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2006 07:00 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

agreed 100%

He is my 4th favourite Square Enix character of all time

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 12:55 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

laughing

Auron knocks out the little snot easily.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 04:18 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

Auron knocks out the little snot easily.

You obviously know nothing about Roxas then.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 04:47 PM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Auron can totally beat Roxas, although it would still be a close fight. Auron is a bushido master with a good number of powerful attacks

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 11:21 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

You son of a b*tch.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 11:22 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would only be a matter of time until all the threads in the last 10 pages show up here.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 11:25 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sooner or later he's gonna bring back the Ryu vs. Electabuzz match.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 12:32 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL

My first ever email address had "Electabuzz" in it. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 12:34 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sad thing was most people thought Electabuzz would win.no

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 12:35 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't find a Ryu vs. Electabuzz thread. However I did find an Electabuzz vs. Blanka thread.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 02:31 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, maybe that was the one I read.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 03:04 AM