KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Red Tornado vs. Namor... ?

Red Tornado vs. Namor... ?
Started by: Lucid Lui

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Red Tornado vs. Namor... ?

Who wins.. ?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 01:49 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Tricky. Red Tornadoe might be able to dehydrate him....or something.

Who knows? I'll go with 7/10 for Namor if the fight takes place near water and 6/10 to Red Tornadoe otherwise.

Whoah!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 02:59 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Red Tornado 7-8/10

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 05:06 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whittdawg92
Intellectual Terrorist

agreed.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 09:34 PM
Whittdawg92 is currently offline Click here to Send Whittdawg92 a Private Message Find more posts by Whittdawg92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kallark-Kent
Symbiote

Red Torndao 8/10 even near water, surely he could make a tornado to suck up the water and such?

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
Arcade Mountain: The Best Arcade About

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 12:08 AM
Kallark-Kent is currently offline Click here to Send Kallark-Kent a Private Message Find more posts by Kallark-Kent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Red Tornado's got this one. Hell, he'd probably be able to blow away all the water or something...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 12:27 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

RT wins. Namor probably won't even be able to touch him.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 12:48 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Can we get a link to both of their bios? I know Namor but not much about Red Torndo.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 01:45 AM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Meh.... I'll be different and say Namor..... but I admit that I don't know much aabout RT except that he has some control over wind.... no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:37 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Air. He's air elemental. Think Iceman...except with any type of gas.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:43 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

And if I don't happen to read X-Men either?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:51 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
And if I don't happen to read X-Men either?

You'd know the name Iceman was a big hint as to what powers he has? stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:56 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

And if not....I can help you big grin

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:58 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

He can do pretty much anything with air. He can make constructs, tornadoes the size of continents, explosions, oxygen deprivation, etc.

One nasty trick he has is to cause the oxygen in your veins to expand and burst your heart into pieces. Another is using hardned air molecules to rip through his opponents like a knive.

Gas is pretty much in everything.

He's not like Storm where she's limited to whatever's around and what nature will allow. He can use air to make more air and have complete control of it.

He could simply dehydrate Namor by using gas molecules to absorb any moisture in his body.

Namor COULD destroy his body...but that would be a big no-no as it would trust release his true air elemental self. The android body is the only thing housing him...

Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MJOILNIR

I guess RT is gonna blow dry Namor to death or something like that

MJOILNIR is currently offline Click here to Send MJOILNIR a Private Message Find more posts by MJOILNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

He also has an awesome six pack as depicted in BW's sig.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 02:59 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Red tornadoe compresses the O2 in Namors lungs to the size of a molecule and then allows it to realeases it self. Namor gets a MAJOR MAJOR case of the bends. Red Tornadoe beats anyone who breathes air. smile

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:04 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Red tornadoe compresses the O2 in Namors lungs to the size of a molecule and then allows it to realeases it self. Namor gets a MAJOR MAJOR case of the bends. Red Tornadoe beats anyone who breathes air. smile

Except Superman, except superman!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:05 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Draco69
He can do pretty much anything with air. He can make constructs, tornadoes the size of continents, explosions, oxygen deprivation, etc.

One nasty trick he has is to cause the oxygen in your veins to expand and burst your heart into pieces. Another is using hardned air molecules to rip through his opponents like a knive.

Gas is pretty much in everything.

He's not like Storm where she's limited to whatever's around and what nature will allow. He can use air to make more air and have complete control of it.

He could simply dehydrate Namor by using gas molecules to absorb any moisture in his body.

Namor COULD destroy his body...but that would be a big no-no as it would trust release his true air elemental self. The android body is the only thing housing him...

Fair played .... I thought of the same plan b4 i read yours, WELL Played Not that Im amazing at coming up with plans, i've just thought about the PIS that Tornadoe could inflict since i knew he was on the new JLA.

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:07 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Soleran
Except Superman, except superman!

He possibly could. Dissemble every type of air molecule in Superman's body. He still needs to breathe....

Depends if he can manipulate them behind Supes' aura though.

Red Tornado is an extremely powerful, but sadly underrated hero.

Thankfully he's finally getting his dues.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 03:08 AM