KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Dino Crisis: Extinction Evolved {Story}

Dino Crisis: Extinction Evolved {Story}
Started by: Skunkette Love

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dino Crisis: Extinction Evolved {Story}

Natasha stood on deck of the boat, glaring at the island, just mere miles away. She sighed deeply and leaned against the railing, just waiting, mentally preparing herself for what's to come. She didn't want to endager her squad, but, with the carnivorous beasts on the island, that's going to be difficult to dodge. She eventually stood up straight and looked behind her, "All tropps on deck, immediatly!" She yelled out, hoping they all heard her.

--------
Meanwhile
--------

"A little bit of this... a little of that..." Said a lone scientist, mixing DNA on his computer, "Oh. I'm going to be so rich... Once the government see's thi--" He was cut short as claws sliced through the metal door, "Oh no!" He yelled, and began gathering his things quickly, but the next time he looked at the door, it was knocked down and two rapters walked slowly into the room, staring at the scientist, daring him to move. They were biting at eachother, making loud noising doing so, until eventually one backed off. The scientist yelled and began to run, but was cut short as the dominant raptor jumped onto the scientist's back, not only slicing through his back, but dislocating his spine, but leaving him alive befre the raptor began feasting on the fles of his neck before he even hit the ground, still alive for the next few seconds of pain until he was dead.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 07:45 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Rayne sat in a wooden chair at the back of the boat. She had been watching in awe as flying fish leapt clean out of the water on either side of the boat. Strangely enough there had been no sign of them for quite some time. Perhaps the tropical island in the distance had something to do with this.

The girl pulled a pencil from between her lips. She flipped a few pages through the bright red sketch book she carried and started scratching away a rough outline of the island that was shrouded in mist just a few short miles in front of them.

Suddenly a loud screech broke through her train of thought, and Rayne glanced up to see three giant pterosaurs's gliding over head. As soon as they had come they had left, disappearing back into the thick fog and clouds as they headed back to their island home. It was the first time Rayne had ever seen such a thing, and although most people would have been terrified, she couldn't wait to set foot on the island that waited.

>>On the Island<<

Screeching through the sky came a flock of pterosaurs. Something had spooked them and they fled in terror towards their nests on the far side of the island. The Tyrannosaurus had been there a few times, but the place was dotted with jagged rocks and steep cliffs, not a place for a lumbering giant like herself.

The T-Rex let out a low intensity growl as if to let any other creatures nearby know that she was on the move. The great predator stomped off into the thick forests and headed for the coast, the direction the pterosaurs had come from.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 08:11 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Natasha peered over the side of the boat, seeinf Rayne just sitting there. Natasha looked up the the flyting beasts and sighed, "Rayne, Front and Center, and where is everyone else?!" She yelled sternly.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 08:55 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Tyler watched the back of the boat part the water as they slowed their pace nearing land. Everynow and then, a lump would rise up and then sink back down. Whatever it was, it had been following them for a while, but perhaps it was Strife's imagination.

Strife heard Commander Natasha call out, and he threw him self away from the stern and walked slowly toward where She was standing, and stood himself a few paces away, saluting.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 09:43 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarahmier
All ur base are belong us

Eric did the same thing he does every morning, hunting the little green beats that taste oh so good to him. He captured one with his hand and ended it life quickly with the decapitating blow, the little green Dino head sliced right off with ease. He heard a flock of pterodactyls coming in and they were in a hurry. They always like to be around when something new is coming. " 10 to 1 its a weather balloon." Eric said confidently, but he could not hold back his curiosity and followed the critters.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 11:03 PM
Sarahmier is currently offline Click here to Send Sarahmier a Private Message Find more posts by Sarahmier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Charles was running towards a boat.He was shaking terrified.He saw a girl sitting in a chair in the boat."Hey who are you? I need help please"he said panting.He looked back from where he heard the t-rex roar.

(( Um, silent wolf can I get hurt by the t-rex don't kill me though smile ))

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:44 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(We're not even on the island yet.. Please read the above posts first...)

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:46 AM
The Infekted

( i'm so sorry plz forgive me)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:57 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]Yea, were still quite a way aways. BUT... I can have your character attacked lol. As for pleaing for help, you're just gonna have to wait for us to get to the island first.[]

Rayne waited pateintly on the deck of the boat for the rest of the team to assemble. Natasha seemed a little pushy this morning, but then again maybe she was always this way. Rayne wasn't famaliar with any of the members of this team, and it was going to take some time to get used to working with this new chain of command.

"I take it you're getting ready to tell us to pack up and get ready to set ankor." Rayne replied, stuffing her sketch book and pencil into a large backpack. "Well im all set, perhaps you better go push some lesser preparied men out of their beds. We're almos to the island."

The Tyranosaurus had crashed her way through the forest, the smell of fresh salt water filled her nostrils, and the moist air clung to her rough scales.

As the Tyranosaur felt her first foot step sink silently into the soft sand, she stopped dead in her tracks, surveying the horizon for anything out of the ordinary. Immediatly she spotted a strange creature standingon two legs(charles) and without asking any questions, she charged, moving slightly slower than she would on solid earth.

[]ive got to go baby sit i dont have time to finish![]

"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 02:57 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lil' Gangsta
( i'm so sorry plz forgive me)
(Not a problem smile)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SilentWolf
[]Yea, were still quite a way aways. BUT... I can have your character attacked lol. As for pleaing for help, you're just gonna have to wait for us to get to the island first.[]

Rayne waited pateintly on the deck of the boat for the rest of the team to assemble. Natasha seemed a little pushy this morning, but then again maybe she was always this way. Rayne wasn't famaliar with any of the members of this team, and it was going to take some time to get used to working with this new chain of command.

"I take it you're getting ready to tell us to pack up and get ready to set ankor." Rayne replied, stuffing her sketch book and pencil into a large backpack. "Well im all set, perhaps you better go push some lesser preparied men out of their beds. We're almos to the island."

The Tyranosaurus had crashed her way through the forest, the smell of fresh salt water filled her nostrils, and the moist air clung to her rough scales.

As the Tyranosaur felt her first foot step sink silently into the soft sand, she stopped dead in her tracks, surveying the horizon for anything out of the ordinary. Immediatly she spotted a strange creature standingon two legs(charles) and without asking any questions, she charged, moving slightly slower than she would on solid earth.

[]ive got to go baby sit i dont have time to finish![]
Natasha glared, "No, I'm about to give the objectives!" She said through grit teeth. She took off her hat and put it on her belt, "What in the hell do you think gives you the right to question me?!" She yelled before taking a step back, "I SAID EVERYBODY ON DECK, A.S.A.P!" She yelled again.

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 03:02 AM
The Infekted

Charles looked back and saw a creature coming towarsd him."Oh my god"He whispered under his voice.He picked up a rock and threw it at the creature.He knew it was mad. He ran out in the woods shouting for help.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 03:21 AM
Sarahmier

As Eric was running he heard the beast he had learned to well. It was that same T-REX! He heard a man screaming for help and decided to chase him. Eric saw the gigantic creature than the little man that was being chased. " Hey you big freak." Eric screamed then tossed a rock at its head. " Come on, I know you wanna finish what you start." He said waving his hand in the air showing he only had a thumb and index finger.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:18 AM
Sarahmier is currently offline Click here to Send Sarahmier a Private Message Find more posts by Sarahmier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

Charles looked up at the t-rex.He then looked at the man taunting the t-rex.Charles remembered that he had a gun stashed in his backpack at the camp where his crew members were killed.So he ran to go get it as he took a sharp dinosaur bone that he saw and headed for the camp.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:25 AM
Sarahmier

" Ok now what I got its attention." Eric started dashing into the jungle running as fast as his legs allowed him. He ran for 10 mins with rex right on his tale. " I gotta lose this thing." He grabbed onto a near by hanging tree trunk and started crawling up it. Luckily he was a bit ahead and the rex gave up on the chase. Eric Got out of the tree and started back to the beach. " Maybe that man will be there"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:50 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(Okay.. i have a few things to say...

1) No human can outrun a T-Rex.. Or even outswim one.

2) Don't use time as if it were nothing in this rp,
quote:
He ran for 10 mins with rex right on his tale
.. people are still talking.

3) You guys need to slow down, and Sarahmeir... The T-Rex is controled by SilentWolf.. You two do not control what the Rex does, only SilentWolf can.)

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 05:01 AM
Sarahmier

( My bad, Im just really bored lol srry)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 05:05 AM
The Infekted

(Yea Im sorry too)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 05:09 AM
The Infekted

(Wait a second t-rex can't even swim)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 05:11 AM
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]lol wow.. Well I'll just try and go along with what just happend. Im not going to post with my human character just yet. []

The curious Tyranosaurus now had something else on her mind: The humaniod creature on the beach.

As he ran and headed back into the forest, so did she, leaving the beach behind her, and missing out on the boat full of humans that was on it's way.

The feroscious reptile pummeled her way over trees and logs, ignoring the smaller dinosaurs that scurried away in fear of being stepped on. Little did they know they had nothing to worry about, she was after a single target. []Just so ya know, im chasing you gangsta! lol I had to get the rex off the beach before the other humans arrive. []

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 08:04 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Natasha sighed and looked around as a fwe soldiers walked on deck and saluted, "Ma'am!" They yelled in unisen, "At ease..." Natasha said and sighed, "We'll be docking shortly and once there, I will not tolerate this sort of shit!.. Where is everyone else?!" she yelled and sat down irritated. "You guys aren't going to last... " She said and picked up a pack of marlboro mynthol lights and pulled one ciggerette out and lit it between her lips with a mtach and began smoking, "I swear.. Once you idiots get better at being OBEDIANT perhaps I'll be nicer..." She complained out loud.

As if it had been there all along, Natasha noticed a large neck, with a head on the top of it with razor sharp teeth, and it was eyeing the boat, as if choosing it's meal. Natasha gasped and glared at Rayne, "You, get to the machine gun.. NOW!" She yelled before unholstering a Desert Eagle and firing at the single Plesiosaur. As she shot her desert eagle, she noticed a few more Plesiosaur arrise from the water. Natasha gasped, "Oh shit!" She yelled as one of the beasts brought it's head down towards Natasha herself, but she jumped away, only leaving a hole in the deck, and a frustrated Plesiosaur. She looked at the cowaring soldiers and grit her teeth, "Shoot at them, you idiots!" She yelled, "Rayne, Get your ass to the stationary machin gun on the back, NOW!"

Peering over, she saw the other boat to the left of them were also being ravaged by the Plesiosaur, only them having wors luck than Natasha's boat. The Plesiosaur brought itself up, and smashed down on the boat next to them, and Natasha had seen it, then gulped. The same Plesiosaur brought it's head down at Natasha again, who was pushed out of the way, and taken place by another soldier, who bravely saved Natasha.

(Basically what happend to the other boat: http://members.fortunecity.com/3harryart/plesiosaur.jpg )

Rewmac, you are a god..

Last edited by Skunkette Love on Nov 18th, 2006 at 10:05 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 09:59 AM