KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Is this guy bullshitting me?

Is this guy bullshitting me?
Started by: K.Diddy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Shocked Is this guy bullshitting me?

beer The other night sometime last week,I had a beer with mate who has a mate,The guy's a bit of a stoner crossed with bigtime geek ,anyway he was crapping on about how good he is at hacking programs and claims he has hacked in and destroyed sites and claims he could destroy nearly any website he wanted too within 3 days to a week for the tight security ones??

beer Is this possible?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 05:32 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Probably.

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 05:35 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

better not destroy KMC

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
Probably.

evil face **Evil laughter**

K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

No. I know someone who said that, and he had absolutely no idea. Ask him how he can do that, step by step.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 05:36 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
No. I know someone who said that, and he had absolutely no idea. Ask him how he can do that, step by step.

laughing out loud **** that,I wouldn't understand half the stuff his talking about.

beer Trust me though,when I say K.Didy his highly connected in all types of fields from drugs to the good old net,I dont think this guy's a liar.............but I 'm not completely sure

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 05:41 AM
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

*sniffsniff* Smells like bullshit to me. beer

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 05:50 AM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by K.Diddy
laughing out loud **** that,I wouldn't understand half the stuff his talking about.

beer Trust me though,when I say K.Didy his highly connected in all types of fields from drugs to the good old net,I dont think this guy's a liar.............but I 'm not completely sure

You don't need to know what he's saying. It's that if he refuses, you know he's lying. Honestly, why in the world would you believe that idiot? He's like that drunk guy who said he met Elvis two years ago.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 05:53 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Honestly, why in the world would you believe that idiot?

beer His room looked like that Neo guy's from the Matrix,Discs and sh!t everywhere

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 05:54 AM
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

beer His room looked like that Neo guy's from the Matrix,Discs and sh!t everywhere
That's what my room looks like, and I know f*ck all about anything. beer

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 06:00 AM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Originally posted by Valharu
That's what my room looks like, and I know f*ck all about anything. beer

laughing

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 06:08 AM
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 11:02 AM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

beer The other night sometime last week,I had a beer with mate who has a mate,The guy's a bit of a stoner crossed with bigtime geek ,anyway he was crapping on about how good he is at hacking programs and claims he has hacked in and destroyed sites and claims he could destroy nearly any website he wanted too within 3 days to a week for the tight security ones??

beer Is this possible?
Why? Which site're you gonna destroy?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 11:32 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Depends on what he means by “destroy”, it’s easy to crash a site and it happens all the time, getting to the files is another story and it totally depends on the site and the server.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 12:22 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah its very possible.That doesnt surprise me to hear that at all.Theres many experts out there that can do that.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:54 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah its very possible.That doesnt surprise me to hear that at all.Theres many experts out there that can do that.

In much less time too.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:59 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Originally posted by jessigem
better not destroy KMC

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 05:15 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote