KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Is K. Diddy really all that bad?

Is K. Diddy really all that bad?
Started by: -Tired Hiker-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Is K. Diddy really all that bad?

I mean come on you guys, did I miss something here? I never once saw Diddy do something so bad that he should be bagged on at this level. The fact that he turns the other cheek when bagged on by so many shows that he's a good man. I mean, I really like you all, and I like Diddy too, can't we all just forgive and forget like the Native Americans forgave the Pilgrims. Peace and love, Hiker. smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:12 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valharu
Where's my beer woman????

*sniff* That was beautiful man. Can't we all just get along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beer

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:13 AM
Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I mean come on you guys, did I miss something here? I never once saw Diddy do something so bad that he should be bagged on at this level. The fact that he turns the other cheek when bagged on by so many shows that he's a good man. I mean, I really like you all, and I like Diddy too, can't we all just forgive and forget like the Native Americans forgave the Pilgrims. Peace and love, Hiker. smile
You mean, before or after the pilgrims killed them?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:13 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I love Diddy!

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:14 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Valharu
*sniff* That was beautiful man. Can't we all just get along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! beer

I'm sorry...we stuck you on Australia for what reason?

Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

I K.Diddy is a funny ass man laughing

That people can't take a joke is another thing. It's sad really.... all those poor kids that cry about it sad............ laughing

Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I can name a large list.

Starting with Lying, Being deceitful to so-called friends, making up rumours, joking about tings that shouldn't;t be joked with, being an idiot....Being an idiot more, posting stupid things.... It Goes on.

But I have no more beef with him so meh.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:15 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Leo.M
I K.Diddy is a funny ass man laughing

That people can't take a joke is another thing. It's sad really.... all those poor kids that cry about it sad............ laughing

I've never seen K.Diddys work for a long long time, I remember when he had the Australian Badass Sig with Sydney harbour...he was funny then...then he got a few cling ons...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:17 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Is K. Diddy really all that bad? No...........................he's worse. If I listed my true opinions about him, I'd have Mods warning me to quit the bashing.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:18 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Okay, I get it. But who's worse, K. Diddy or Skipping_Gurl. That chick is pure evil. Peace and love, Hiker. smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:27 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Shogun
Restricted

Account Restricted

A large number of hatred feelings springing across these forums.

And most of the time it's over the smallest, most irrelevant things from what I've seen so far today.

Enjoy the Silence...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:28 AM
Lucid Shogun is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Shogun a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Shogun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Valharu

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I'm sorry...we stuck you on Australia for what reason?
Hahahaha!!!!!! Now I know what your problem is, your a whinging bloody pom. I'm sorry your predecessors weren't shipped over to the promised land. We aussie's feel for you........we really do. beer
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I can name a large list.

Starting with Lying, Being deceitful to so-called friends, making up rumours, joking about tings that shouldn't;t be joked with, being an idiot....Being an idiot more, posting stupid things.... It Goes on.

But I have no more beef with him so meh.

We know who diddy is, so where are the bad points? confused

Valharu is currently offline Click here to Send Valharu a Private Message Find more posts by Valharu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Okay, I get it. But who's worse, K. Diddy or Skipping_Gurl. That chick is pure evil. Peace and love, Hiker. smile

No she's not. stick out tongue She's really nice, I talk to her on MSN happy

Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I know, I just like to bag on her cuz she can bag right back like a pro. Peace and love, Hiker. smile

But still, she is going to get hit by a truck in my next animated masterpiece. smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:30 AM
NinthCorona

Yes.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:31 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

I know, I just like to bag on her cuz she can bag right back like a pro. Peace and love, Hiker. smile

But still, she is going to get hit by a truck in my next animated masterpiece. smile

laughing

No man, she really is a nice girl. stick out tongue

sad

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:32 AM
Valharu

Tell'em Leo. laughing

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:33 AM
Keith Talent
-

And your calling her evil

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:34 AM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Well Cats, I'd love to stay and chat but I have to dart off into the city and buy myself a duffle coat...(yes...they are still cool here)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:37 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Prabhodh
And your calling her evil
evil face Peace and love, Hiker. big grin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 08:39 AM