KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » alex jones predicts new terror attack

alex jones predicts new terror attack
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

alex jones predicts new terror attack

Just thought I give a heads up

WARNING

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 06:11 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

nice post. yeh i remember he did predict it

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 02:09 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

If it does happen, want to know why he "Predicts" it? Because the odds are another will, the Terrorists have been planning one

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:07 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah I remember he did predict that also.He has been saying the next attack will be on the sears tower sometime in the future.if that happens,I hope people like Darth ect,remember that.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:32 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

The question is, depending on the timing, would they attack Sears or 400 North LSD.

Why not Empire State?

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:34 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

It's funny that Alex Jones somehow knows where the attacks will take place, ever think he works with the Terrorists? eek! I just thought a Conspiracy Thought!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:39 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

This is the conspiracy forum

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:40 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alliance
This is the conspiracy forum

And?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:43 PM
Deano

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
It's funny that Alex Jones somehow knows where the attacks will take place, ever think he works with the Terrorists? eek! I just thought a Conspiracy Thought!

some people think alex jones is a temporal co-adjutor. he gives out some truths but doesnt uncover the real order. the jesuit order.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 11:02 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Deano
some people think alex jones is a temporal co-adjutor. he gives out some truths but doesnt uncover the real order. the jesuit order.

But of course YOU, know more than he does, guess you figured it all out from Conspiracy Sites, damn you're a Genius, more so than Alex Jones!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 11:04 PM
Deano

what are you banging on about. did i claim it has fact?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 11:08 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
And?

it was mena to be read.....this IS the conspiracy forum.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 03:25 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Watching that video made my brain ache with stupidity overdose.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 04:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

His prediction claims it will happen before october 6.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 06:31 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

so if nothing happens by Oct. 6th........we can just proclaim this guy a nutjob?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 02:47 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

well no because he isnt claiming to be a prophet is he? he is gathering information and putting forth his opinion

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 06:58 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Alliance
The question is, depending on the timing, would they attack Sears or 400 North LSD.

Why not Empire State?

I dont know why Alex thinks that the sears tower will be next.Thats what I was thinking when my friend told me that alex was talking saying there would be another attack against the states arranged again by our government.I jumped and said-is he saying the empire state building? he answered and said -No he thinks it will be the sears tower.I dont know alex so I dont know WHY he thinks it will be the sears tower.Im just going by what he is saying.He was right about the world trade centers lets just see if he is right about sears.He might be wrong that its against the sears tower,but Im sure it will be against a major city.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 14th, 2006 at 10:22 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 10:20 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Well, alex claims the attack will be on a massive scale.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 10:37 PM