KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Education (Indoctrination) System

The Education (Indoctrination) System
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

The Education (Indoctrination) System

We all know Education plays a big part in this conspiracy because it can implant false beliefs in children and all it does is spit them out as programmed cogs for the next generation.

Im not saying people shoudnt go to school or college or whateva but i think it should be done on the persons tems, not the systems. And that we should have all the information presented to us, not just the info that suits those in power

What are your views on education?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 01:40 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Re: The Education (Indoctrination) System

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
We all know Education plays a big part in this conspiracy because it can implant false beliefs in children and all it does is spit them out as programmed cogs for the next generation.

Im not saying people shoudnt go to school or college or whateva but i think it should be done on the persons tems, not the systems. And that we should have all the information presented to us, not just the info that suits those in power

I don't think there is much we can do, when it comes to the misinformation of school. it's impossible to proceed in life without schooling, even with the misinformation.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:01 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

great thread Deano.dont know about the rest of the country but yeah here in the states its the INDOCTRINATION system as least as far as american history is concerned. Like all americans Iwas successfully indoctrined by the school system into believeing kennedy was killed by lee harvey oswald,then when i saw oliver stones film JFK and it woke me up to the REAL world I live in and its scary.a friend of mine explained to me the reason the school indoctrines you into their propagation about history is the schools are funded by the city and the city is funded by the state and the state is funded by the government so were conditioned only to hear what the government wants us to hear and thats all propagated to us by the CIA controlled major media such as CBS,ABC,NBC and so on.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 10:06 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Well, i think My Old history teacher Mrs Shipp was alot more clued up than your friend.....sorry, but I bet she did vast amounts of research...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 06:04 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I think education is fine as long as its unbiast and factual. Some teachers will of course always add their political views to a subject or a conversation which could influence the young mind.

What is odd is that Evolution is taught as fact when it is an Unproven theory, and on the other hand Religion is taught which is a mixture of pagan rituals and sayings. Somewhere in the mist of these two lies the truth. But until it is know, it should be made clear that the TRUTH is not known.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 04:13 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I actually agree with you Deano. The key to learning is forgetting what you're taught.

but when applied to school......it's a double edged sword. Ofcourse History is biased. History is written by the winners. Other subjects like English, Chemistry, Physics, etc. , however, teach you the fundamental skills you need to communicate with one another aswell as assess any observations you bare witness to in the future. If one was never taught the periodic table of elements, they would never know what hydrogen and oxygen are. Those people could wander through life never knowing what water truely is........viewing it as some magical substance a great invisible man in the sky dreamed up.

beyond the fundamentals, the task of learning is placed on each individual. We all have 5 sensory systems. We can all make observations.......then compare and contrast these observations with what we know to be fundamentally true and with one another to arrive at logical conclusions.

This is ofcourse a far cry from what spider boy up there says........believing recorded history to be wrong based on the account of a hollywood film maker who was not even present when the event took place. The entire investigation team present in Dallas at the time of the shooting was wrong...........but a hollywood screen writer who was 17 years old at the time......living in New York going to high school knows what "really" happened. I fail to see the logic in this assertion.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 04:51 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

didn't read this part earlier.....

quote:
What is odd is that Evolution is taught as fact when it is an Unproven theory, and on the other hand Religion is taught which is a mixture of pagan rituals and sayings. Somewhere in the mist of these two lies the truth. But until it is know, it should be made clear that the TRUTH is not known.

I believe that is a bit of a fib. In no text book have I seen evolution expressed as anything other than a theory. In big bold letters at the beginning of the chapter it says, "THEORY of evolution". If one does not know the difference between hypothesis, theory and fact.........perhaps they need to be sent back a few grades to learn....or atleast pick up a dictionary to read for themselves.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 04:55 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

As said prior, some teachers put their spin(I've had Countless ones) on things. The Schools don't Indoctrinate you into "Not seeing past the fantasy world" but instead, Political views. Kennedy was shot by Oswald, whether there were more people and a Goverment Conspiracy is a THEORY.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:23 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano

How could you even say that? Us Britons have bril ed.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 04:28 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

you missed the point with a vengeance

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 05:48 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote