KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Do any of you know how to hide your scent to elude police sniffer dogs?

Do any of you know how to hide your scent to elude police sniffer dogs?
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Do any of you know how to hide your scent to elude police sniffer dogs?

I was hoping someone might have an idea of how to kill your scent, besides hiding under water or covering yourself with mud, so a police dog won't find you. The sooner I get some answers, the better. Thank you. smile

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:15 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

Beef.

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:16 AM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Wow this thread would be helpfull, if we do get answers, by the time the police sniffer dogs come to my school to sniff the lockers. They can't smell my loads of heroin in there!

Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sniper
Marksman extrordinare

either chemicals use in ww2 to avoid german dogs, by numbing their sense of smell, or going under water, or across a river

Made by the wonderful Misha.

sniper is currently offline Click here to Send sniper a Private Message Find more posts by sniper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

*shrugs*skunk urine?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:17 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by <<Solo>>
Wow this thread would be helpfull, if we do get answers, by the time the police sniffer dogs come to my school to sniff the lockers. They can't smell my loads of heroin in there!

^Joke.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:21 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

actually water can help enhance certain smells to search dogs... I used to be on a search and rescue team and we did some work with tracking and trailing dogs, thats what they told us.

Solo, I'm asuming your just joking, but if you are trying to hide the smell of drugs, use chocolate.

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:21 AM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Already one step ahead of you Tj.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:22 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
*shrugs*skunk urine?

Seriously? Would that work? Did you hear somewhere that it works? confused I really need to know, like soon. Okay, I better go. Please help me find a way. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully, to get some more answers. embarrasment

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:22 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

*shrugs again* well it works for hunting so why not crack?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:25 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

C'mon people, I really need your help on this one! Please? erm

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 09:46 AM
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

You're in trouble with old John Q Law aren't you. shifty I honestly can't think of anything other than lagging yourself in aftershave or....bleach.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 09:59 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Aftershave is a big nono stick out tongue

I' ve heard of smoke (of a fire), no idea whether it actually works or not.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 10:14 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

err... in cool hand luke, he does something with really strong chilli, but i know nothing about the subject. it would be easier to escape in some kind of vehicle.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:51 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Re: Do any of you know how to hide your scent to elude police sniffer dogs?

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I was hoping someone might have an idea of how to kill your scent, besides hiding under water or covering yourself with mud, so a police dog won't find you. The sooner I get some answers, the better. Thank you. smile

The smell of drugs on you, or drugs you are carrying?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:52 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

sniffer dogs actually follow a scent they get of one of your possessions, so if they have th's pants, they will follow that smell

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:54 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Change your clothes.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:55 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Restricted

Account Restricted

put them in your ass.... or vagina... haha one time me and my friends got pulled over and we had a little bad a of weed so what we did is we bagged it again and we put it in my friends vagina haha it worked though.

Her eyes gleam with sadness, as tears begin to fall, she stands alone, as if she is a rose surrounded by thorns. Her sadness will immerse her already broken heart

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:55 PM
BrOwnEyeDBitCh is currently offline Click here to Send BrOwnEyeDBitCh a Private Message Find more posts by BrOwnEyeDBitCh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MonkeyNipples
Restricted

Account Restricted

rub ur whole body in canola oil.

m!$hA,unkownrocker,Darinda,Mighty Yoda,ladygrim,MidgetInABikini,schizochic, ~*Angel_Wingz*~, Sarah Malfoy,Nazgulinthedark,ClaraG,heen68, NotTheSinner,Sex Pistol

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:56 PM
MonkeyNipples is currently offline Click here to Send MonkeyNipples a Private Message Find more posts by MonkeyNipples Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

if you are flying they can't smell you eek!

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 03:56 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote