KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Respecting hot ships and uh, not so hot ships

Respecting hot ships and uh, not so hot ships
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Respecting hot ships and uh, not so hot ships

Hey.

It's been brought to my attention that a lot of J/Eers are being mean on wordplayer, whatever that is. A lot of the W/Eers and other kinds of shippers feel we (I use we since most of us on this forum support J/E) are abrasive and stupid. I know that's not true, you know that's not true. I know it's exciting having the trailer out and people's passions are flying and we really, really want things to go a certain way, but it's not a romance series, guys. It's an action-adventure and we all loved it before the idea of a triangle even came about or we wouldn't have seen DMC. Let's play nicely together. It's just a movie.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 10:42 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

Wordplayer is Ted and Terry's own website!

And it is disgusting what is going on since it's like getting to go to a party and promptly trashing the host.

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 10:55 PM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aelizabeth
--~*~--

ugh, that's awful.
not only does it give JE and it's supporters a bad name, but it's just rude and disrespectful. And on Ted and Terry's website. Not cool.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 11:05 PM
aelizabeth is currently offline Click here to Send aelizabeth a Private Message Find more posts by aelizabeth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Thats horrible....they r giving us Sparrabether's a Bad Name!!

But come right about now ppl want answers...remember they are not all freaks like KMC and KTTC that analyze everything!!

I have to constantly remind myself that other Pirate fans probably dont know the stuff we know!!! cause to be honest we r ontop of our game....any new news we know!!! so we r very well informed!! a little confused but informed!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 11:07 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah that just sucks makes me glad im a norrleo shipper! hee hee!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 11:09 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

lmao....ya thats a safe one...until Ericadawn enters the picture..lol!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 11:12 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

it's really too bad. what precisely is going on there on the site?
no one judge me, but frankly i think T and T asked for it by having a website they consistently participate in. its just too tempting for some people to resist. and they tend to goad them on, from conversations that I've seen that have found their way over here. They ought to just have the webmaster step in and clarify to the less-knowledgeable what is and isn't an acceptable post.

someone want to jump over there and do some damage control?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 11:13 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
lmao....ya thats a safe one...until Ericadawn enters the picture..lol!
jamica is what im calling it now...and we support eachothers ship smile we're goop ppl///

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 11:18 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

lol....i would but i've stayed away for a reason! i cant be consumed by another website...lol...this on and myspace consume all my time...lol...oh and searching for Johnny and POTC stuff..lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 11:18 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sailorleo
jamica is what im calling it now...and we support eachothers ship smile we're goop ppl///

yay....thats the power of KMC togetherness!!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 11:19 PM
aelizabeth
--~*~--

i'll go get my nasty comments catching net. Does anyone have a jar?

lol PirateDiva, this site also takes up all my time lately. I spend all day devoted to PoTC. This movie had better be good. >.>

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 11:21 PM
aelizabeth is currently offline Click here to Send aelizabeth a Private Message Find more posts by aelizabeth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

I think that's a great idea for someone to show that not all Sparrabethers are so rude...and woohoo GO Jamica and Norrleo!

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 11:46 PM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I don't know specifics, but people are really egging them on, almost threatening them to make the ending J/E, like "you won't make any money if you don't do that," etc. Sigh. They're making money either way.

I agree with Kate, though, too. If they didn't want to deal with fans, don't go on the message boards. I wouldn't say a damn word if I had the pleasure of writing this story. They purposely bait us with these open-ended conversations and contradicting EVERYTHING that comes their way. It just says sloppiness to me, but they are the creators and deserve the respect.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:40 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

yeah...I've never been on wordplayer..exc ept to read when someone links us there...but at this point and time...I'm really beginning to question ted and terry..but it actuality they are genious...because they are raking in the big bucks...but the good news for me..I can't go see it on opening night..so I can save my money if I don't like what i hear on here after all you girls have gone to see it....tonight...i''m leaning more towards the not really caring if I see it or not....

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:44 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

I agree I remeber when the DMC trailer came out and there weren't that many J/E shippers, but the ones who were always got treated awful at least I did back then and now that we got a kiss and J/E looked more likely at the end of DMC we have been getting abusive.

Willo is right TnT deserve respect if it wasn't for them we wouldn't even have Pirates of the Caribbean.

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:46 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

So let's go back and talk about some happy times. Was I the only one that didn't see a relationship between Jack and Liz coming? I didn't even think about it and then all of a sudden, "Jack Sparrow doesn't know what he wants, or maybe he do but loathe to claim it for his own." The little weird triggers in my mind shouted, "Wouldn't it be dramatic and hot if he wanted Liz?" But I discounted it. I figured the almost-kiss during "curiosity" was all we were going to get. And then that kiss. Wow. I sat quietly but inside I was doing backflips.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:52 AM
lovethemtigers

ah....all those beautiful clues we unraveled...we really thought we were on to something....

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:53 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

and we most deffinitly were....

jeez I remember sitting there thinking OMG! it will take forever for this movie to come out and now im thinking the same thing but with ITS sequal

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 02:55 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

Aye.DMC made me love Sparrabeth.Jack and Liz are hot togeter.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 04:04 PM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Willo wrote:

quote:
Was I the only one that didn't see a relationship between Jack and Liz coming?

Oh, I surely didn't see one coming...at least not of the romantic sort. I knew Jack was attracted quite a bit to Elizabeth but I never saw them as a couple, and now that she up and killed him, I still don't see it happening...but maybe I'll be proved wrong. big grin

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 12:48 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote