KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Something To Talk About

Something To Talk About
Started by: lady_captinjack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

Something To Talk About

OK WELL NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING IS SO LONG SO IM GOING TO START A NEW THREAD, THIS PROLLY WONT GO FAR BUT WHATEVER, OK SO WE ARE GOING TO PLAY A LITTLE GAME, WHAT YOU DO IS I WILL START WITH THE FIRST COUPLE OF LINES FROM POTC (THE 1ST ONE) AND THEN SOMEONE ELSE WILL SAY THE NEXT LINE AND SO ON AND SO FORTH UNTIL WE HAVE THE ENTIRE SCRIPT. BECAUSE BEING THE CRAZY FANS WE ARE, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO THIS IN NO TIME..... OK HERE WE GO,

Young Elizabeth : [standing at the bow of a ship and singing] …We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot. Drink up me 'earties yo ho! We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot. Drink up me 'earties yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me. We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack. Drink up – [ Gibbs puts his hand on her shoulder which surprises her]

Gibbs : Quiet, missy! Cursed pirates sail these waters. You don’t want to bring them down on us, now, do ya?

Norrington: Mr. Gibbs , that will do!

Gibbs : She was singing about pirates. Bad luck to be singing about pirates with us mired in this unnatural fog. Mark my words.

Norrington: Consider them marked. On your way.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 06:36 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tia dalma

Ok,
Mr Gibbs: Aye lieutenent. It's bad luck to have a woman onboard too, even a mini-a-ture one.
Elizabeth: I think it would be rather exciting to meet a pirate
L. Norrington: think again Miss Swann, vile and desolate creatures the lot of them. i intend to see to it that any man who sails under a pirate flag or wears a pirate brand gets what he deserves......(looks and smiles at Elizabeth) a short drop and a sudden stop.
Elizabeth looks to Gibbs who imitates being hung.
Gov. Swann walks up "Lieutenent norrington, I appreciate your fervour but I am concerned about the effect this will have upon my daughter.
Norrington: Apologies Govenor Swann
Elizabeth: Actually I find it all fascinating (Looking to her father)
Governor Swann: yes, thats what concerns me. (Walks off)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:54 PM
tia dalma is currently offline Click here to Send tia dalma a Private Message Find more posts by tia dalma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Ooh, not sure. I think little Liz with her coming-and-going accent looks out into the water and sees the devastation.

Little Liz: There's a boy in the water!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 09:22 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

A sailor or was it Norrington or Gibbs?: MAN OVER BOARD!!!

lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 09:26 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Are there any lines between that and Gov. Swann saying, "Elizabeth. I want you to look after the boy. He'll be in your charge." I like the look Gov. Swann gives her when she goes off to help Will. It's like, "I know she was talking about pirates earlier, but she really is a good girl." He looks so proud of her there.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 09:27 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

Young Elizabeth : Actually, I find it all fascinating.

Governor Swann : Yes. That’s what concerns me.

Young Elizabeth : [sees a parasol and then a piece of wreckage with a boy on it in the water] Look! A boy! There’s a boy in the water!

Norrington: Man overboard! Man the ropes. Fetch a Hook! Haul him aboard. [they get him on board] He’s still breathing.

Gibbs : [spots burning ship] Mary , Mother of God!
Governor Swann : What happened here?

Norrington: It’s most likely the powder magazine. Merchant vessels run heavily armed.

Gibbs : A lot of good it did them. Everyone’s thinking it. I’m just saying it. Pirates.

Governor Swann : There’s no proof of that. It was probably an accident.
Norrington: Rouse the Captain immediately! Heave to and take in sail. Launch the boats.

Sailor: Heave to!

Governor Swann : Elizabeth , I want you to accompany the boy. He’ll be in your charge. Take care of him. [she nods and walks over to the young Will ]

Young Elizabeth : [Will awakes, grabbing her wrist] It’s ok. My name’s Elizabeth Swann .

Young Will: W-W-Will Turner .

Young Elizabeth : I’m watching over you, Will . [ Will faints, she notices medallion and examines it] You’re a p-pirate. [hides it when Norrington approaches]

Norrington: Has he said anything?

Young Elizabeth : His name is William Turner . That’s all I found out.

Norrington: [to sailors] Take him below.
[ Elizabeth studies the medallion closer and upon looking up sees a ship with the black flag flying at its mast; she closes her eyes]

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 09:31 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

^^ ya that was after they brought little Will on board!!!

Liz: Your a Pirate?

Will wakes up gasping and scares Little Liz

Liz: (gasp) My name is Elizabeth Swan (then i think she says Whats yours?)

Will: Will Turner

Liz: I'm watching over u Will

(little Will passes out)

Norrington: Has he said Anything?

Liz: His Name is Will Turner thats all i found out!

Norrie to Sailors: Take him Below!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 09:33 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Sorry bout that^^ didnt realize it was posted already anyways carrying on from Lady CaptainJack! big grin

Liz opens her eyes, waking from a dream! she gets up to a dresser and opens a a drawer...and lifts up a picece of wood to reaveal the Mediallion! She puts it on as she looks in a mirror!

(Knock on door)

Gov. Swan: Elizabeth are u awake?

Liz: (Startled she jumps at her bed knocking down a table on the way and grabs robe.)

Gov. Swan: Elizabeth are u all right? Are u desent?

Liz: Y-Yes (tucking in the medallion in her chest)

Gov. Swann: (walks in with 2 ladies maides) Still in Bed at this hour?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 09:38 PM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

Governor Swann : Still abed at this hour? [opens the curtains and the window] It’s a beautiful day. I have a gift for you. [reveals dress]

Elizabeth : Oh, it’s beautiful!

Governor Swann : Isn’t it?

Elizabeth : May I inquire as to the occasion?

Governor Swann : Does a father need an occasion to dote upon his daughter? [to the maids] Go on. Actually, I, um…I had hoped you might wear it for the ceremony today.

Elizabeth : The ceremony?

Governor Swann : Captain Norrington ’s promotion ceremony.

Elizabeth : I knew it!

Governor Swann : Commodore Norrington, as he’s about to become! [the maids lace Elizabeth up into a corset] A fine gentleman, don’t you think? He fancies you, you know. Elizabeth? How’s it coming?

Elizabeth : It’s difficult to say.

Governor Swann : I’m told it’s the latest fashion in London

Elizabeth : Well, women in London must’ve learned not to breathe.

Servant: Milord, you have a visitor.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 09:42 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

(Will breaks candlestick, tries to destroy the evidence)

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 02:11 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

hahaha thats a good part

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 02:12 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

Governor Swann : [walks downstairs after the servant] Ah, Mr. Turner , good to see you again.
Will: Good day, sir. I have your order. [opens case and takes out the sword]
Governor Swann : [takes the sword and unsheathes it] Well.
Will : The blade is folded steel. That’s gold filigree laid into the handle. If I may. [balances the sword] Perfectly balanced. The tang is nearly the full width of the blade. [flips the sword and presents it gracefully to the Governor]
Governor Swann : [takes the sword] Impressive. Very impressive. Ah, now, Commodore Norrington is going to be very pleased with this. Do pass my compliments on to your Master. Hmm?
Will : I shall. A craftsman is always pleased to hear his work is appreciated.
Governor Swann : [enter Elizabeth ] Oh, Elizabeth , you look absolutely stunning.
Elizabeth : Will! It’s so good to see you. I had a dream about you last night.
Will : About me?
Governor Swann : Yes, well, is that entirely proper for you to…?
Elizabeth : About the day we met, do you remember?
Will : How could I forget, Miss Swann ?
Elizabeth : Will, how many times must I ask you to call me Elizabeth ?
Will: At least once more, Miss Swann , as always.
Governor Swann : There. See? At least the boy has a sense of propriety. Now, we really must be going. [gives Elizabeth a parasol] There you are.
Elizabeth : Good day, Mr. Turner .
Governor Swann : Come along.
Will: Good day… [Elizabeth and the Governor exit, Will trailing after them, they leave in a carriage] … Elizabeth .

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 02:13 AM
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Jack Jack Jack! He's sailing in! On top of his mast! We see... oh no! His boat is sinking haha

lalala he steps onto the dock thing and walks past the dude with the book

Dude with Book: Uh! Uh! Hold up there you!

jack turns around and walks over to the dude.

Dude with Book: It's a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock.

jack looks at his boat err little piece of it anyways sticking up front he water.

Dude with Book: And I shall need to know your name.

Jack: What do you say to three shillings, and we forget the name?

Dude thinks.. Little boys raise his eyebrows..

Dude with Book: Welcome to port Royal mr. Smith!

Jack does thank you type hand thing lol walks away and steals a bag of coins!

yay!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:39 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote