KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » A new universe, and a hero idea topic.

A new universe, and a hero idea topic.
Started by: Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

A new universe, and a hero idea topic.

Alright, This universe I was thinking of can be differnet from the Marvel and DC universe. This might sound quiet a bit godish. (Not like Marvel and DC has them. Like Pre-chrsis Superman, and the pheonix force, ect)

But I haven't thought of the story line though. I can think of a better name though, Theres a hero called. "Supermaun." Sounds a bit like Superman, thats the only reason I don't like it. But anyways, theres a Chaos Earth. The story lines goes this way, (So far but can be differnet if needed.) Some how a teenage boy ends up in a differnet universe, way differnet from his own. Its deep in the furture for his home earth, that was destroyed by an in coming blackhole. (Watch scientices can't figure out how a black hole possibly is moving toward them.) But it ended up that a special teenage boy survived the blackhole, and ended up in a differnet earth and universe. At first he thought he was crazy, but is later taught he has curtain powers that very selected few have. He has supermaun powers. ( A supermaun is when a creature has curtain. power, or strengh over any given living, or curtain thing at a curtain place, and can be used any where in the universe.) It ends up the teenage boy has the power of "All" of the animals on earth, (Not autorty just strength of "all" of them.) not just one of each, but every single one of them.

With this power discovered, he also learns when he kills someone else with a supermaun power. There power goes into him, making him even strounger. (supermaun only works in the phsycial world, and not the spirtual world. Or anything that is not under that.) After the villians with the power come in and try to destroy things, he trys to save the universe. Theres a Lord over all of the universe. (Also called the Ulitment Surpermaun one can gain.) So, it ends up an evil ruler with this ability is making all of this chaos in the universe. (It was found that he was a scientice who discovered the supermaun, and thous ending up with those powers. But he leaves in a differnet planet. He doesn't wish to destroy the universe, only to enslave it.) Then he has to keep powering up, like faceing the Earth-Man and the other racists that have the power of the solar system....and Galas...Ect.. And before the Earth-Man or women comes. He has to face the person who has rule over the sea, and the other that has the strengh of all the land masses on earth.

Then after this Supermaun era is done, this can open many other new super heros and villians to come along, with a fresh look at things. (you guys can help if you want)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 03:38 AM
Pepsi_Blue_Fan is currently offline Click here to Send Pepsi_Blue_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Pepsi_Blue_Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Also, the roleplay for Supermaun universe is now avaible. Thanks.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:52 AM
Pepsi_Blue_Fan is currently offline Click here to Send Pepsi_Blue_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Pepsi_Blue_Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

What's with all the curtains?..... is this just a universe filled with large windows that need to be covered at all times?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pepsi_Blue_Fan
Then he has to keep powering up, like faceing the Earth-Man and the other racists that have the power of the solar system

Well at least he's fighting for civil liberties .... laughing

laughing out loud

Seriously though..... it sounds a little like Animal Man mixed with Highlander

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 01:39 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scoobless
What's with all the curtains?..... is this just a universe filled with large windows that need to be covered at all times?

Well at least he's fighting for civil liberties .... laughing

laughing out loud

Seriously though..... it sounds a little like Animal Man mixed with Highlander

It sounds like someone needs to use the spell checker. Only joking ! I think u have some good ideas, especially the whole, wormhole other universe thing. Sounds a bit like the Fictionaughts from Planetary, who an escaped lunatic from a fictional universe.

Id watch out because all kinds of 'plot poachers' are on the prowl, both wannabe and actual writers come on this site, and Im sure some are looking for ideas. In other words i wouldn't share anything, unless you dont mind it been stolen.

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 02:35 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
It sounds like someone needs to use the spell checker. Only joking ! I think u have some good ideas, especially the whole, wormhole other universe thing. Sounds a bit like the Fictionaughts from Planetary, who find an escaped lunatic from a fictional universe, who can violate the laws of physics.

Id watch out because all kinds of 'plot poachers' are on the prowl, both wannabe and actual writers come on this site, and Im sure some are looking for ideas. In other words i wouldn't share anything, unless you dont mind it been stolen.

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 02:36 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Omg I said racist? O_O I didn't mean that I swear to God. Lol I need to check spelling more offten. But anyways yeah, Also reminds me of highlander a little bit. Where you got to kill them and all. But none the less, Should be good and all. I want to see how Supermaun will beat the person with the power of "everything" in the universe. THATS FREAKEN huge, he would crushed superman with only a penie....and how he got there is the guy in the other universe planed it that way. To see what would happen if he brought someone else from some other universe.

But I wonder what other kinds of heros would pop up after his time.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:57 PM
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Plus I don't think my thing is that great to be stolen.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 04:58 PM
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

Also, you guys can tell me your hero ideas and plots and what not. I might really make this a comic, Hell I might even sell my idea to Marvel or DC comics. I don't know if thats a good idea or not, but we will find out.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:21 PM
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

I have a bright idea! Maybe.....This is orginal too......What do you guys think of a entity destroying hero? Like he uses curtain powers to make the entitys in the flesh. The entitys still have there powers and all. But thats just my idea, you can make a commet on this. But I qustion this for the most part. It can possible be a villian to.

Last edited by Pepsi_Blue_Fan on Sep 4th, 2006 at 05:45 PM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 05:42 PM
Pepsi_Blue_Fan

I'm trying to think on the names for the villians. Because Earth-Man and all of that sounds stupid I think, and most likely already taken. Also i'm thinking of a name for the evil ruler of the universe. I also qustion how the teenage boy found out he had these powers. Most likely from a trainner/psychic that has the ablilty to find out the powers within others?

I like that idea much better, also i'm trying to think if Supermaun can fly or not. I can keep the whole superhero thing and make him fly. Or else he can go into a spaceship. But most likely he should fly.

Sense her has the energy of all of those animals. (and other supermaun powers that he takes.) Can make a shield around him, to protect him from the vaccum of space. But He needs sir none the less, maybe a special suit he can wear. The energy he has can make a shield around him, and or force him into the air flying. Like a rocket ship.

Those are my ideas so far.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:01 PM