KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What do you think the most dangerous animal is of these choices?

Which is the most deadly?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Brown Snake 1 2.94%
Grizzly Bear 5 14.71%
Tiger 10 29.41%
Crocodile 6 17.65%
Stingray 12 35.29%
Total: 34 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What do you think the most dangerous animal is of these choices?
Started by: -Tired Hiker-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

What do you think the most dangerous animal is of these choices?

no expression

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 12:57 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna89
icanalwaysmakeyou smile

y is a brown snake deadly? where do u see these?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:00 AM
Yuna89 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna89 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Tiger. I saw a Discovery Channel thing on some Indian tigers, and they actually hunt people!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:02 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Stingray...wonder where that idea came from stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:03 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I hope you're not poking fun at Steve Irwin, cause that would be rather tasteless.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:03 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naz
Tiger. I saw a Discovery Channel thing on some Indian tigers, and they actually hunt people!

I voted croc, but I am thinking I should have picked tiger

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:04 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna89
icanalwaysmakeyou smile

^ i agree

Yuna89 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna89 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Itzak
The other extreme

Where's Chuck Norris?

Itzak is currently offline Click here to Send Itzak a Private Message Find more posts by Itzak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Depends, if you are stupid enough to disturb any one of them, they all will be majorly deadly to youerm.....except maybe the brown snake, Don't know whether they are deadly

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:05 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
I hope you're not poking fun at Steve Irwin, cause that would be rather tasteless.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:08 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Stingrays aren't actually that dangerous...I mean there obviously deadly. but its not like there gonna come up and kill you. a Tiger would sooner then a stingray, and so would a croc. the bear would probably need to feel threatened same with the snake.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:13 AM
Ladyluck

laughing Stingray? You're terrible. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:20 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noble Strong
Restricted

Account Restricted

who would have thought that a croc hunter would be killed by sting ray.

when i saw part of the news that croc hunter died(at that time i dont know the cause of death) i began to think crocs torned him to pieces. instead he died of a painless instantanous death because of stingrays

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:39 AM
Noble Strong is currently offline Click here to Send Noble Strong a Private Message Find more posts by Noble Strong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

brown snake???

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:40 AM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Bah im not afraid of Bears or Tigers. I will wrestle them and win! mad

Stingrays are only dangerous if you corner them

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 01:41 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:01 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:21 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Why is everyone wondering why I put brown snake as one of the choices! Two of the most deadly snakes in the world are brown snakes!

Name : Western Brown Snake - Pseudonaja Nuchalis
Size : To 1.5M
Distribution : Most Of Australia Except Extreme SW And Se
Habitat : From Forests To Grasslands , Gravelly Plains And Deserts
Food : Small Mammals And Reptiles
Breeding : Egg-Laying
Appearance : Narrow Black Head And Black Neck Or Many Narrow Dark Crossbars , Colors Light Brown To Black Or May Have A Series Of Lighter Bands Around The Body

Name : King Brown Snake - Pseudechis Australis
Size : To 2M
Distribution : Whole Australia
Habitat : Forests To Deserts
Food : Frogs , Small Mammals
Breeding : Live-Bearing
Appearance : Dark Reddish To Brown Colors , The Colors Become Paler On The Sides And Undersides

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:46 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

How deadly are they? you forgot that statistic, mon ami

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 03:54 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Strangelove
How deadly are they? you forgot that statistic, mon ami

Well I did say they are 2 of the top ten most deadlys snakes. That's all I know, but you can look on the internet on a search engine such as yahoo, or google, and you could find that out.

Last edited by Tired-Hiker on Sep 5th, 2006 at 04:12 AM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 04:01 AM