KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Just a random thought...

Just a random thought...
Started by: CaptinJackLover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptinJackLover

Just a random thought...

....But, we all know the beach scene where the compass points to Jack and then Liz gets all upset and says it doesnt work....

Well i was just thinking....Will came from the same direction the compass was pointing. So although i htink Jack/Liz have the most perfect relationship ever! Its possible that the compass could have been pointing to him at that moment....Cuz if you htink about it even thought Liz TRULY wants Jack, she was upset cuz her mind was telling her not to. She needed Will there to see who it was she REALLY TRULY wanted....she needed to do like a test or sumthing like that. So she wanted Will there at that moment so she could prove who she wanted.

So im not saying that i htink she wanted Will at that moment because she loved him, im saying she wnated him there so she could prove she didnt want Jack (which she was proved wrong after the kiss)

^^sry i know all that was confusing....

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:25 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Didn't think about that...*sigh* Bugger. Back to square one.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:29 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

yeah i know...i was thinking about when the compass pointed to Jack and i suddenly thought of that....

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:32 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I think that lil kiss she made to Will was like a show in front of jack and norrie. to say "hey look at us come on we are happy..right" I think miss swann is trying to hard :/

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:47 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

yupp totally agree with you...

cuz after they were done kissing she automatically looked at Jack! why you ask? well duh cuz she cant resist him!!! she is totally clueless yet totally aware f her feelings.....she thinks she loves Will, but she knows she loves Jack! i would hate to have her mind...its too confusing... lol

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:53 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

^^^ lmao yea she looked at jack saying "see i WANT WILL" the poor idiot is trying too hard to impress jack showing that she wants will lol

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:00 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sccch
Didn't think about that...*sigh* Bugger. Back to square one.
dont you mean crikey! lol

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:07 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I SENT YOU A MESSAGE ABOUT THE STEVE THREAD!!!
and yeah,replace 'bugger' with 'CRIKEY!'

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:09 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lol.....i still cant believe he died...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:30 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

me niether!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:34 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

wow you guys can get off topic quick! but yeah im sad too.....i miss him...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:39 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

yes

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:41 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

wwaahhhhh!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:41 AM
Nanami_XIV

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:45 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

boo hoo!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:45 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:46 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:46 AM
Nanami_XIV

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha

Not funny.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:47 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

very not funny!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:48 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

huh whats with the wolf

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 01:48 AM