KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » sailorleo's sig competition

sailorleo's sig competition
Started by: sailorleo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

sailorleo's sig competition

ok, so i'm thinking it's time to flex the creative muscles of all you KMC sig makers out there who chill at this forum....

since February 14th is coming up I figure why not make a love themed sig making competition for Pirates of the Caribbean. Could be fun....Doesn't have to be shipping but has to deal with some sort of warm fuzzy feelings *Barbossa's love for apples mayhaps, or Beckett's love of explosives and making everyone his....well you know...

Da Rules:
1: Sig has to be in the standard KMC limit: 540x150

2: Has to stay in theme *those warm fuzzy feelings guys

3: Has to be submitted in this thread by Feb 7th

4: And most importantly must be original work....don't steal banners! That's bad juju...

Sigs will be judged based on how well they stay in theme; staying in the size limit; and technical and artistic skill.....

now some of you may be asking by now: what's in it for the winner?
Well I'll tell you....

....after the break....

ok break over, the winner will get any sort of graphic they can think of from me.....That's pretty quality y'all...or if there's something else you can think of that doesn't involve money, I'll consider it...

ok get cracking ya'll, competition ends FEB 14th....

HAVE FUN big grin

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 12:37 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

great idea sailor! now...one question...can we make more than one?

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 12:45 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

omg sailor your sig is AMAZING!!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

beautiful!!! ....why....its almost as if you're there with him yourself lol! big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 12:52 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oooooo!! This sounds like fun!! I might even take a crack at it!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 12:56 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

thank you T.Marie *missed you hugs*

and yes, go nuts... big grin make as many as you feel fit

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 01:03 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Sounds like oodles of fun, I can't wait to enter!!! big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 01:08 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yay!!! more than 1big grin lets go crazy broadway style! lmao

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 01:26 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Okay here's my question: How 'bout hired guns? I mean I know there's this pirate and whereas she don't work cheap she has the techknees you know to collate, intergrate and propagrate them intricate and mystifying steps to creation--I mean if it's about creativity...then I got some of that around here somewhere--it's like not being allowed to eat at the big table becos you have a disability and can't hold the right fork at the right time--is this about manipulating software or creativity--could we have two catagories--assisted siggies and solo siggies, how politically correct is that? (My techie's better than your techie--my techie's better than yours--my techie's better cos we got new software--my techie's better than yours) Gosh, sorry Mix Sailorleo--I just got this picture of my competitive nature rearing its ugly head....oops! Anyway, I don't even know who I might ask(savvy) or if they would even be able to agree to such a corruption of true art--oh, woe is me....oh, I'll ne-ver
fit in in this new brave world of Tech-nol-o-gee...okay, over my snit thanks for the time lol

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 01:37 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

one more question...lmao...can it be a love-hate relationship? lmao

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 01:38 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Will we all get to see them? And are you the judge?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 01:40 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

ok

Tex: *shakes head and bugs eyes out* huh, what was that, what just happened, honey what is this *lol, j/k* um....sure we can have two categories, one assistance and one solo...you just have to let me know which is which....

Trampslady: sure it can be a love hate one

and Willo:yes they'll be posted here, and yes I will judge and maybe if i can get on the sig makers good side over in the KMC sig forum, they might help too....

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 01:48 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

wheee! first entry!!

lmao

1) This sig is showing Jack and his love of rum smile

(please log in to view the image)

2) This one is Jack the Monkeys and Barbossas relationship

3) This one shows Teague and his love for the code

4) This one shows Jack and his love for the Pearl

5) This is the Love-Hate(if you'll call it that) relationship of Barbossa and Jack

6) This is not really a love one...but its their relationship...Pintel and Ragetti smile

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Last edited by Tramps Lady on Jan 17th, 2008 at 03:41 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 03:30 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Here is my first entry big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 06:20 AM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

*stares*

*continues starring*

Uhm...Savvy....my eyes are glued to the sig....big grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 06:26 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Awww, haha - thanks. I just got photoshop reinstalled on my comp, so I've been going crazy making siggies, icons, posters etc stick out tongue

I love your Jack/Rum siggy! big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 06:33 AM
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Not my best work, but oh well stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 06:42 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

LMAO!!!! i find that very hilariousbig grin "guy love" couldnt have said it better meselfbig grin

lmao thanksbig grin my fave of mine tho is the teague one i thinkbig grin

I dont have photoshopsad

winkKa-Chowwink
(yes, im back in that phase again)

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 06:43 AM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Yea!!!!! Roundest pumpkins in the patch--so far it's hot siggies to the left of me, hot siggies to the right of me--and even more hot diggidy damn siggies ahead.

no, not good--Miz Savvy hurt me (from lmao) with guy love--you one sick puppy hunny bunny!! Whatever might you have been thinking!?

Miz Sailorleo, who knows what just happened lmao too. I just have these great ideas only no earthly idea how to get from my brain to the little strip on the computer post. That's why I asked about assisted sigs--really just an honorary inclusion really. But thanks for being pc for me!!

Now it's off to talk to a man about a dog or something like that. Oh, I know--you got thrown off by my singing in post!! (song sung to My dog's better than yours (cos he eats Kennel Ration) Really, my singing voice, well, okay shocks most people. But I meant it in a totally smartypants way!! Thanks for the vastly amusing new thread--cos there are some cool ones out there!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Last edited by texgodiva2s on Jan 17th, 2008 at 06:59 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 06:57 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

Lol, Texxy stick out tongue

I was actually thinking of an episode of Scrubs where Turk and J.D. talk about their "relationship", big grin big grin big grin

(link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0)

Sorry sailor, that was totally OT. *slaps wrist*

I'll be good from now on wink

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 07:07 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao, ive been bored today, so i made two more:

-Showing Jones's and Tia's love for each other...lmao

-Sparrabeth...ofcourse!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Jan 17th, 2008 07:50 AM