KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos/Darkseid vs squad - Who goes down first

Thanos/Darkseid vs squad - Who goes down first
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Thanos/Darkseid vs squad - Who goes down first

Thanos and fight an ongoing wave of teams until one of them fall. TP is allowed but not to the extent of making another member fight their teammate. Bfr is off. Who goes does first, Thanos or Darkseid? If Darkseid and Thanos cant ko the team before the next wave come in then it stacks and keep stacking. The wave comes through every 5 minutes...

First wave...

Superman
Hulk
Thor
Silver Surfer
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter

2nd Wave...

Black Adam
Orion
Captain Atom
Wonder Woman

3rd wave...

Cyborg Superman
Sinestro
Mongul
God Like Cable
Kyle
Gog war Doomsday

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 09:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman and Thor handle Thanos the others handle Darkseid. The second wave comes through and both get their shit pushed in.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 10:09 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Superman and Thor handle Thanos the others handle Darkseid. The second wave comes through and both get their shit pushed in.

Not sure I agree 100% but this is pretty close to it. The heaviest hitters are in the first wave. Depends on which incarnation of Thnos and Darksied this is I suppose. They're all over the place lately. If this is Denise or Dejaun Thanos or whatever the **** his name is he solos.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 10:43 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Darkseid, Thanos, and the Hulk eat them alive.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:07 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

John keeps them busy with TP and the team gang the **** out of them. If by miracle they're still conscious/alive the next wave eats them

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:13 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Lol at J'onn... he more likely joins their ranks with Hulk after the first mind rape happens. Then Darkseid destroys everyone else not essential to their respective verses. I truly wonder how many people that Thanos and Darkseid would be able to bring over to their side via TP rape?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:27 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Read the op guys

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:52 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Read the op guys

How many of those characters do you believe that the Omega beams could erase in five minutes?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2018 11:58 PM
ShadowFyre

No. The turning them on their own team.
I don't think the omega beams would kill any of the first wave. And it depends on the incarnation.

Some versions of Thanks and Darksied could solo. Others wouldn't survive the first few minutes

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 12:03 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
No. The turning them on their own team.
I don't think the omega beams would kill any of the first wave. And it depends on the incarnation.

Some versions of Thanks and Darksied could solo. Others wouldn't survive the first few minutes

I'm assuming at their best. Mind rape is an option, especially after what Donny Cates wrote about Thanos, while comparing his TP level to Galactus. Like I sid though, I'm assuming that they are at their best, and not worst. Less we assume that the characters assaulting them are also at their worst?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:30 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

MMH at his best withstood the combined mental assault from several white martians whose TP was said to be amped a million times over.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 03:09 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Once again. The op specifically states they can't turn them against their own team. Hence "read the op guys".

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 11:25 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I read it the first time. Where did I say MMH would control one of them?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 01:00 PM
ShadowFyre

Sorry, Stoic kept mentioning turning them against each other

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 01:28 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

They rape the first team, team two gives them some trouble, but they still win, and team three goes down hard.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 01:43 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

No one's read the OP lmao.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:02 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by deathslash
They rape the first team, team two gives them some trouble, but they still win, and team three goes down hard.

So you think Thanos and Darkseid can take out team 1 in 5 minutes before the next wave of people join them? It's like you all are just going in threads looking at the name of the characters and responding.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:26 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
John keeps them busy with TP and the team gang the **** out of them. If by miracle they're still conscious/alive the next wave eats them
I don't see you thanking me for reading it.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:31 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I don't see you thanking me for reading it.

Not you buddy. You read, sometimes.

wink

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:34 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

That's too mean.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2018 02:37 PM