KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The government and aliens........

The government and aliens........
Started by: Evil Dead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

The government and aliens........

oooh........I'm actually making a conspiracy thread.......go me. anyway....

With so many government officials having come out and stated that there is infact other intelligent life in our galaxy and it has infact been to Earth.......why does the government deny it? what's the motive?

For a long period of time, it's understandable. The cold war....the government did not want it's citizens to feel it's technology was inferior to anybody. It did not want to admit to it's citizens that there were aircraft in our airspace that they were powerless to stop.

It seems that this would not be the same reasoning for today though.....as global politics has completely changed and our society is much different. Some (un-scientific) polls even reveal that the majority of the population already believes what the government refuses to straight out tell us.

A guess a few possibilities are:

- They do not want to admit to lies, defamation tactics, intimidation tactics, etc. they have committed in the past.....

- are waiting to find the motive for such "visitors"

- already know the motive is not friendly, better to keep the population in wonder than in fear.

what do you guys think?

This thread is not about alien sightings, abduction stories, drunken hillbillies seeing lights, etc. This thread pertains only to the reports from respected US military personell, high ranking air force officers and former astronauts. You know......credible sources that actually worked for the government who are knowledgable enough to make the distinction between a u.f.o. (as they can identify aerial phenomena or craft) and crafts of origin some other place than earth.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 05:12 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

http://www.theedgeam.com/interviews...8.05.06_1st.mp3

listen to james casbolt above, who is former m16 agent who claims that aliens do indeed exist in underground bases around the world.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 06:29 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

k Deano.....will do..........but that was the point of my post. Many government officials have come out to say aliens exist...........

what do you think the reasoning for the official denial or non-stance on the issue is?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 06:56 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i think aliens have visited the planet and according to people like william cooper (rip), the government are working with these entitys and there agenda is not very nice to say the least

like everything else, they want things to remain secret and the public to not know the true agenda.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 08:03 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

They don't want panic, they likely know what Aliens are capable of, and are trying to use their Technology, and be prepared in case they want to kill us(doubtful, Aliens had the chance to do so thousands of years ago, I personally think they're observing us, protecting us, and had something to do with our Evolution, and the Government might know this too)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 09:06 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I personaly think the Aliens have helped develop technology, the reason why is a hard one.

If they wanted to kill us, enslave us or basically do nasty things to us and they already had the technology before they got involved then they could have done it then. On the other hand when you see the wars which are going on, the people who are starving etc why havnīt they influenced us to get rid of this misery instead of insighting wars. It could be that they donīt want to, canīt get involved with "Earth Politics" and are just interested in the development of hardware. If you look at say humans living wild in S.America, or the American indians before the white man came, they lived in harmony with nature, why canīt an advanced human race do the same?

Maybe the aliens have actually lost thier hardware, are few and are stuck on this planet and need the hardware to get off.

Then the question could be asked, why didnīt they just give some scientist some blueprints and say "make that".

One possibility is that they were so advanced they forgot the basics, after all how many humans if suddenly stranded on a desert island could quickly throw a laptop together. Or even know how to make Bread? youīd be suprised how many people havnīt got clue, and are under the illusion everything grows in the supermarket.

Are they doing it for our good or thier good, if you consider the harmonic life of non influenced humans (as mentioned above) then you have to conclude that thier influence aint that good.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 09:02 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

could you please expand on your statement Deano.......the negative agenda.

I try to look at both sides of the argument on this.

- One side states that any civilization that is advanced enough to have become technologically able to transverse the stars must be peaceful....as if their home were not peaceful, they would not have had the resources to devote to such space travel....saving thier resources for war and fighting on their home world.

those people are nuts. They think inside the box, that every place is like Earth's human population. What if a species were all alike....varying little geneticly....with a highly structured class society (like bees, ants, etc.)? If they are the only intelligent species on their world......and have no reason for in-fighting due to their social system, why would this make them friendly to another species? Ever watch a documentary about the Giant Hornet of Japan? Their hives are great......no fighting......everybody works, does their job.......the species thrives. However, when this species of hornet runs across the hive of another species of hornet or even honey bee...all hell breaks loose. They completely destroy it.

- on the other hand.......those who fear negative intentions never give a rational reason why. They want our planet or it's resources? To simply eliminate us would be quite simple........use some of that space warping technology to put a killer astroid at our door. Our species is gone. What about our resources? A foreign viral or even bacterial infection unleashed on each continent could completely wipe our species off the planet for good in a matter of weeks....leaving all our glorious resources for plunder. Slaves? For what purpose, I ask. Not to mention it would be logical to thin the population considerably before hand to leave less resistence........only to re-plenish the population once over-taken. I have never heard a good argument for this.

My own personal belief is simply science. We're here.....a thriving ecosystem of grand scale.......so why not study it long term, record the changes and affects. We do this everyday on a smaller scale. If we ran across an intelligent species in some hidden location on our own planet, we would study it. Why wouldn't another intelligent being do the same?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 04:07 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

My thing with this whole Government and Aliens is divided between skepticism and lack of understanding. Here is why...

Let's say Aliens did in fact (not ignoring the first post) came to earth and establish contact. Okay, why would they choose The United States and not other superpower like let's say China...or what was once the USSR? Why the Americans? What makes us so special? Why didn't the aliens just made communication directly with Kofi at the U.N.? See, the questions begin to build when we include government. Why just one specific Government? If we were to say the Aliens came and talk to the Soviets back in the 80's...well, what happen? Are they the ones who ended the cold war? If they did why bother with the cold war...why they didn't just help the allies back in WWII? Or go back in further in time and stop all wars...which moves to the next part.

The time period...if in fact Aliens have made contact with the government...when exactly did this took place? Let's say it took place a year ago. Why wait for contact with a civilization that continues to develop more lethal and technological weapons? Would it been better to make the contact BEFORE our civilization learned about the A-bomb? As you can see the questions continue to increase.

We are left with more questions and NO answers. Is that what the Aliens want? To confuse us? Or is it the Goverment trying to confuse us? Or is it just me who really is confuse...ah, heck! you get the point.

I personally don't belive in that "Take me to your leader" If Aliens were here to conquer us they wouldn't even bother meeting our leaders...they would just do it. If they were here in peace terms....why would they keep it a secret? The whole world would rejoice. Aliens, it's all a big what if and a bunch of questions...nothing more.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 10:13 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Aliens might be trying to set us on a Path by helping certain people so everything works out

Alexander The Great was sieging some city, when it was Reported a Disk Shaped Object in the Sky of Fire(Possibly the Lights) sent down a beam of Light, which crumbled the Enemies(Persians I think) wall, and he was able to capture the city.

Also I think they have the ability to destroy us if they wanted to, as an instance in the Cold War might show

3 Balls of Light appeared by a Soviet Missile Base, and out of nowhere the Missile began a Launch Sequence, the Missile was targetted at the United States, the people that operated the Missiles frantically tried to stop the Launch, to no avail. About 5 Minutes were left till Launch, and then the 3 Objects disapeared, then the Launch stopped.
There was also a Missile Test by the US(Early, about after WW2) with basic designs from the V2 Series, a Disk Shaped Object was reported to spin around the Missile, and minutes later, the Missile exploded

I think Aliens are here to help us, or just observe us, and might have to do with our Evolution, again, if they wanted to Conquer us, why wait till we could defend ourselves, and when a lot of Resources have been used up? They could have taken over in the Caveman days, as here were reports of "Flying Flaming Disks" on Cave Paintings

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 10:33 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
My thing with this whole Government and Aliens is divided between skepticism and lack of understanding. Here is why...

Let's say Aliens did in fact (not ignoring the first post) came to earth and establish contact. Okay, why would they choose The United States and not other superpower like let's say China...or what was once the USSR? Why the Americans? What makes us so special? Why didn't the aliens just made communication directly with Kofi at the U.N.? See, the questions begin to build when we include government. Why just one specific Government?

according to who you listen to, there are bases all around the world where the aliens are plotting with the SECRET governemnt, the one that controls it all, call em illuminati call em watever you like. because america being a major vehicle for the global conspiracy, i would say it is quite normal for the major operations to take place there

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 10:42 PM
Deano

Originally posted by Evil Dead
could you please expand on your statement Deano.......the negative agenda.

i dont know all the answers because there is a lot of disinfo out there. i think there are a few races of extra terrestrials, some negative, some positive and wish to help us. i would say the neagtive et's are in fact in league with this secret governemt and they wish to shut humans off spiritually, and they seek total control over us.

icke believes these et's to be reptillian. while michael tsarion claims that they are not. there are so many.

the basic story goes it that in the past, a group of extra terrestrials came here, and according to some they were pursued here by other et's.
the aliens landed on earth and genetically modified us.. ......AHHHHHHHH

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VOM8WjFPZo0

just watch this

also check out sitchens work. i dont trust his work as much though.

David Icke (much renowned conspiracy theorist) has spoke about Zecharia Sitchin as a "gate keeper" or a henchman of the Illuminati network. Zecharia Sitchin reportedly told David Icke not to investigate the matter of reptilian bloodlines further, which has turned out to be, in many ways, the foundation of David Icke's work. basically he told icke to stay well clear of the subject..errrrrm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin

Last edited by Deano on Aug 30th, 2006 at 10:55 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 10:49 PM
Mr Krieger

David Icke is a madman if he believes this. Again, if Aliens wanted to kill/conquer us, they could have done it anytime

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:22 PM
Deano

david icke follows the evidence.

i suggest you read more on the subject before you speak

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 11:42 PM
Mr Krieger

Yes, there's actual EVIDENCE that says Aliens are all over the world and control the Government, you Theorists often confuse Evidence with Theorys

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 12:00 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:

Let's say Aliens did in fact (not ignoring the first post) came to earth and establish contact. Okay, why would they choose The United States and not other superpower like let's say China...or what was once the USSR? Why the Americans? What makes us so special? Why didn't the aliens just made communication directly with Kofi at the U.N.? See, the questions begin to build when we include government. Why just one specific Government? If we were to say the Aliens came and talk to the Soviets back in the 80's...well, what happen? Are they the ones who ended the cold war? If they did why bother with the cold war...why they didn't just help the allies back in WWII? Or go back in further in time and stop all wars...which moves to the next part.

The time period...if in fact Aliens have made contact with the government...when exactly did this took place? Let's say it took place a year ago. Why wait for contact with a civilization that continues to develop more lethal and technological weapons? Would it been better to make the contact BEFORE our civilization learned about the A-bomb? As you can see the questions continue to increase.

We are left with more questions and NO answers. Is that what the Aliens want? To confuse us? Or is it the Goverment trying to confuse us? Or is it just me who really is confuse...ah, heck! you get the point.

I personally don't belive in that "Take me to your leader" If Aliens were here to conquer us they wouldn't even bother meeting our leaders...they would just do it. If they were here in peace terms....why would they keep it a secret? The whole world would rejoice. Aliens, it's all a big what if and a bunch of questions...nothing more.

I don't believe the government, ours or any, is working with aliens.......I simply believe our government is well aware of their presence and do not disclose this information. They refuse to tell it's citizens of something they themselves do not understand the reasoning behind.

As for communication, I don't see how this would be feasable....especially considering humans' usual instinctual reaction to fear anything they do not understand and be hostile toward it. I don't believe aliens know what the U.N. does.......I don't believe they know the social structure of our planet. I don't think they speak English and can translate our radio broadcasts to get this information. I simply believe they stumbled upon a large ecoysystem with an intelligent species.......and are watching it grow and change, just as any scientist would. Considring there have been u.f.o. sightings scattered sparingly throughout the centuries......long before aerial vehicles were ever created combined with the fact that sightings have increased steadily since the original boom in the 40s...........I'd say a safe bet would be that they may have more interest in us now and have been watching more closely since we discovered the destructive energy of the atom and gained the knowledge and technology to leave our own planet. I used this analogy before......I'll use it again here.

We humans may track a pride of lions. Not all the time.......but every few years check in on them to see how they're doing. What if these lions all of a sudden discovered not only a way to cause massive destruction like atomic weapons.......but also discovered knew forms of travel and began heading towards human civilization. I believe we humans would keep a contant eye on them.........as opposed to our previous fleeting studies.

Deano.....I've read all of Sitchen's 12th planet series.......I don't agree with it, but it was an interesting theory..........

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:09 PM
Deano

theres evidence to suggest aliens created us. and have been controlling us from the shadows, through there bloodlines.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 01:25 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Evil Dead
I don't believe the government, ours or any, is working with aliens.......I simply believe our government is well aware of their presence and do not disclose this information. They refuse to tell it's citizens of something they themselves do not understand the reasoning behind.

As for communication, I don't see how this would be feasable....especially considering humans' usual instinctual reaction to fear anything they do not understand and be hostile toward it. I don't believe aliens know what the U.N. does.......I don't believe they know the social structure of our planet. I don't think they speak English and can translate our radio broadcasts to get this information. I simply believe they stumbled upon a large ecoysystem with an intelligent species.......and are watching it grow and change, just as any scientist would. Considring there have been u.f.o. sightings scattered sparingly throughout the centuries......long before aerial vehicles were ever created combined with the fact that sightings have increased steadily since the original boom in the 40s...........I'd say a safe bet would be that they may have more interest in us now and have been watching more closely since we discovered the destructive energy of the atom and gained the knowledge and technology to leave our own planet. I used this analogy before......I'll use it again here.

We humans may track a pride of lions. Not all the time.......but every few years check in on them to see how they're doing. What if these lions all of a sudden discovered not only a way to cause massive destruction like atomic weapons.......but also discovered knew forms of travel and began heading towards human civilization. I believe we humans would keep a contant eye on them.........as opposed to our previous fleeting studies.

Then by all means if were to take this into account then pretty much cancel this possibility:

quote:
- already know the motive is not friendly, better to keep the population in wonder than in fear.

If these aliens are indeed scientific space explorers (which sound very reasonable) and are indeed studying us for ages. I don't see a reason as to why they would be some kind of conquerors. I don't see a reason to distrust them. Now, if the government does indeed have some clues as to aliens observing us and studying us...I don't see why would they keep it confidential. I mean think of the scientific community. This would be like christmas for them. I'm sure there would be some kind of bond between an earth science and a alien scientist. Any government wants to please the scienciest...without them they have no means to advance technologically. I don't see why would they keep the secret out of the scientific community.

quote:
according to who you listen to, there are bases all around the world where the aliens are plotting with the SECRET governemnt, the one that controls it all, call em illuminati call em watever you like. because america being a major vehicle for the global conspiracy, i would say it is quite normal for the major operations to take place there

Then I'll point to my questions again. Why the U.S. and why now? It doesn't connect. If the aliens want to establish a communication with the most powerful nation in the world. Why would they do it now? Why not before? Why not back in the late 1800's when the British Empire nearly cover the whole world? Back then it was also the age of discovery and scientific discoveries.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Aug 31st, 2006 at 04:56 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 04:53 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i dont think aliens have come here recently. i think they have been here since humans first started out. theres evidence to suggest also that they have created us, mixing our early ancesters dna with theres. and then they expanded these bloodlines across the world, e.g roman empire, and especially the british empire, which ruled the globe and on the surface appeared to give independance back to the countrys,, well that was only on the surface. what actually happened was they left there bloodlines out and through secret societys in which they manipulate, they have gone on controlling the world ever since.

im also sure they have other alien bases in other countrys also.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 08:01 PM
Mr Krieger

I don't think Humans are working with Aliens, at least to Human Knowledge, my theory is that they are observing us for reasons yet unknown, possibly protecting us from other Aliens

There were reports in the Middle ages of Hundreds of UFO's in the sky, it was reported as I would call a Star Wars battle(The Star Destroyers that have the TIE fighters in them). They said the "Ships"(not actually used) appeared to be fighting with each other

Old Post Aug 31st, 2006 09:23 PM
Mr Parker

since this thread was made by YOU.I know your being sarcastic.anyhow I honestly think there are aliens out there that live in advance civilizations more so than our own and they are studying us the same way we study ants.they easily can come into our galaxy and dissapear so easily because again they are far more advanced than we are.I think that they sometimes come down here to look at what we are up to because eventually sometime in the future,we are going to get advanced enough to where we can use spacecraft to get us to other planets.they know that and I think they are afraid that we are going to take our savage and barbaric ways out to thier galaxys which is why they are studying us because again they are afraid of that happening someday in the future.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 9th, 2006 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:49 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote