KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » new Bin Laden video released!?

new Bin Laden video released!?
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Warning new Bin Laden video released!?

Apparently to embarass Bush´s goverment.

Apparently it shows Bin Laden talking to the 9/11 "Terrorists".

Seeing as Bin Laden was trained and worked with the CIA this is actually more evidence of Bush´s involvment in the 9/11 event.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 03:07 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

???

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 8th, 2006 06:41 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Bin Laden wasn't trained by the CIA, he was given Arms by them so the Soviets would lose, under the Reagon Administration, this will blow your mind, Al Queda didn't exist back then

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 12:25 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I dont know if he was trained by the CIA,but he WAS befriended by the CIA here in the states just a few months before 9-11.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 9th, 2006 at 06:03 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

accidental double post.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 9th, 2006 at 06:04 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 06:02 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yeah, he was trained by the cia, he even had a cover name "Tim Osman".

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 07:57 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I dont know if he was trained by the CIA,but he WAS befriended by the CIA here in the states just a few months before 9-11.

Where the hell was you and Ashtar pulling this from? Osama has never been to the States, ever, unless he was when Reagon was supporting him, but that's unlikely, he was a nobody back then.

The CIA didn't actually train the Mujahadeen, they gave them Weaponry, and told them a Manual on how to fire them, then they stole our weapons after the war was over, and the CIA hated them

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:53 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

we are pulling this from reliable sources.unlike you we want to know the truth and we do research on the subject and dont listen to the lies that you swallow. roll eyes (sarcastic) dude stick to the star wars universe.conspiracy related material is not your forte as you convinetely ignore points and facts people bring up to you.we would point out to you our sources but again you always ignore facts and points people make to you so no sense in us bothering.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 9th, 2006 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:57 PM
coolmovies

usa wanted to becoume a superpower thats why it gave them arms to fight russia

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:14 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Mr Parker
we are pulling this from reliable sources.unlike you we want to know the truth and we do research on the subject and dont listen to the lies that you swallow. roll eyes (sarcastic) dude stick to the star wars universe.conspiracy related material is not your forte as you convinetely ignore points and facts people bring up to you.we would point out to you our sources but again you always ignore facts and points people make to you so no sense in us bothering.

1.)Learn to spell, that last sentence was a "little" off
2.)You do not know a reliable source is

I ignored your long ass posts of Conspiracy Videos in the first week of coming here, I havn't done so in a long time, yet you still use that as an insult. Don't expect me to tear out every "point" you make, you can't even write paragraphs, how do you expect me to address them?

The reason you believe all this crap is because Alex Jones said there was a Conspiracy, and then when you look at all the stuff he uses as "Evidence" you think it is too, because he said so. Basic Psychology

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:29 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

No, it's because unlike you darth we read into things. I dunno how many legitimate sources I posted here. whether it's a newspaper, a mainstream,news broadcast, a PDIF from the government, I could go on forever.

If you don't believe, I could careless. If you claim it's false then bring sources backing up your opinion. because unlike you, me, parker, and alex jones have sources and we post them versus your "word of mouth"

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 07:39 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

quote:
If you claim it's false then bring sources backing up your opinion. because unlike you, me, parker, and alex jones have sources and we post them versus your "word of mouth"

sorry Ashtar........impossible to prove a negative...der der der......I believe we've been through this before. You make a positive assertion, therefore the burden of evidence falls on you.

please.......give us these sources....CNN, Time, NewsWeek, Reuters, any will suffice.......

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:15 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S.G
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um proof of this video please.

Thanks Jugg6666 for the sig
http://www.lililicious.net/

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:36 PM
S.G is currently offline Click here to Send S.G a Private Message Find more posts by S.G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Evil Dead
sorry Ashtar........impossible to prove a negative...der der der......I believe we've been through this before. You make a positive assertion, therefore the burden of evidence falls on you.

please.......give us these sources....CNN, Time, NewsWeek, Reuters, any will suffice.......

I already did, you ignored it. so, there's no point, just find it yourselves.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 03:47 PM
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
No, it's because unlike you darth we read into things. I dunno how many legitimate sources I posted here. whether it's a newspaper, a mainstream,news broadcast, a PDIF from the government, I could go on forever.

If you don't believe, I could careless. If you claim it's false then bring sources backing up your opinion. because unlike you, me, parker, and alex jones have sources and we post them versus your "word of mouth"

I believe I was talking to Parker

Sorry I don't try to find Evidence, but it would be a waste of time with people like you, Evidence = Government Lies

As said on other thread, Theorists got owned on Glenn Beck

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 12:59 AM
Deano

Glenn Beck becomes unglued on national TV. He talks about a theory of Armageddon happening on August 22nd citing Bernard Lewis as a serious source. "August 22nd could be the day that Agnostics get on one knee and start to pray, sweet Jesus are you coming today."

And Glenn Beck thinks 9/11 conspiracy theorists are insane? Amazing

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:20 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

It seems glenn beck, can explain why several people the night before 9/11 were told not to fly.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:41 AM
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Deano
Glenn Beck becomes unglued on national TV. He talks about a theory of Armageddon happening on August 22nd citing Bernard Lewis as a serious source. "August 22nd could be the day that Agnostics get on one knee and start to pray, sweet Jesus are you coming today."

And Glenn Beck thinks 9/11 conspiracy theorists are insane? Amazing

You obviously don't understand Glenn Beck, actually watch/listen to his show. He's usually joking around, and if not, he knows what he's talking about, want to give us the FULL statement? Oh wait, I'm asking one of you

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 04:20 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
You obviously don't understand Glenn Beck, actually watch/listen to his show. He's usually joking around, and if not, he knows what he's talking about, want to give us the FULL statement? Oh wait, I'm asking one of you

Right, basically glen beck>>BBC,New york times, eye witness accounts, toronto star, associated press, norad, etc...

nice source you have there, it seems glenn beck is the most reliable source on the planet.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 04:25 AM
Deano

glenn beck just WANTS to hope there is no conspiracy, so he ignores the facts completely.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 09:07 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote