KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » paint ball or air soft

paint ball or air soft
Started by: mith fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chiken panda
FOX

paint ball or air soft

im deciding wether to buy an air soft or a paint ball gun. i need to know how bad do air softs hurt compared to paint ball guns and how bad dose it hurt to get shot by a paint ball im not a whimp or any thing i just wanna know.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:08 AM
chiken panda is currently offline Click here to Send chiken panda a Private Message Find more posts by chiken panda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I've never been shot by a paint ball gun, but air soft guns only very slightly sting. Nothing to get worried about.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:09 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mith fox
im deciding wether to buy an air soft or a paint ball gun. i need to know how bad do air softs hurt compared to paint ball guns and how bad dose it hurt to get shot by a paint ball im not a whimp or any thing i just wanna know.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:10 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noble Strong
Restricted

Account Restricted

depends on what type of gun you buy. Which one is cheaper and semi auto more quality and all that shit

Last edited by Noble Strong on Sep 15th, 2006 at 12:18 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:15 AM
Noble Strong is currently offline Click here to Send Noble Strong a Private Message Find more posts by Noble Strong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Get a real gun... or a knife... be a real man.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:15 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Paintball, they have the cooler rifles ninja

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:18 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by §P0oONY

But you can't take them out and shoot around with friends. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:18 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by H. S. 6
But you can't take them out and shoot around with friends. stick out tongue

Au contraire... It's more fun with real weapons... Adds the element of fear. Plus you get the effects of a paintball gun, except the only colour is a dark red.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:20 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Au contraire... It's more fun with real weapons... Adds the element of fear. Plus you get the effects of a paintball gun, except the only colour is a dark red.

laughing thank God for X-box and PS2

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:20 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by AOR
laughing thank God for X-box and PS2

X-what? Ps-who? I think I'll stick to good old fashioned murder.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:24 AM
King of Blades
The King

X-what? Ps-who? I think I'll stick to good old fashioned murder.

X-Box is a new type of explosive device that emits an anti matter 'x' when it explodes. The anti-matter 'x' cuts through everything and anything until it disapates. For the much more strong of heart...and stomach

The PS2 is my personal weapon. Upon use it unleashes a pysco-sonic blast that, when targeted to the brain causes the brain to explode but never leaves the skull. For those who like their kills silent, quick, and very very clean....

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:27 AM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by AOR
X-Box is a new type of explosive device that emits an anti matter 'x' when it explodes. The anti-matter 'x' cuts through everything and anything until it disapates. For the much more strong of heart...and stomach

The PS2 is my personal weapon. Upon use it unleashes a pysco-sonic blast that, when targeted to the brain causes the brain to explode but never leaves the skull. For those who like their kills silent, quick, and very very clean....

I'll stick with a knife...

Get it? stick? As in what I do with the knife in to the torso of people?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:31 AM
King of Blades
The King

I'll stick with a knife...

Get it? stick? As in what I do with the knife in to the torso of people?

I'll stick you

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 12:33 AM
Spartan005

Go with airsoft definetely... I have an M9 with a lazer attached to the bottom and its pretty sick. Plus you can play it whenever the hell you want... me and my friends always set up barricades and stuff in my backyard and its pretty damn fun. Plus paintball is about 3X as expensive and it hurts a lot more wink

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 01:03 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

I prefer a knife out of this like spooney does plus u can run faster with a knife than u can with a air soft gun or a paintball gun

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 01:47 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

laughing out loud

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 01:48 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Serge A. Storms

Wait 9 years until you are old enough to buy a real gun, then get a browning HI_Power 9mm with a hollow point bullet. Put the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger. You will be doing us all a favor.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 04:19 AM
Serge A. Storms is currently offline Click here to Send Serge A. Storms a Private Message Find more posts by Serge A. Storms Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CommandoDelta38
Warrior of Zeon

airsoft

This is all we got now, scream until your heart stops
Never gunna regret, watching ever sunset

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 04:20 AM
CommandoDelta38 is currently offline Click here to Send CommandoDelta38 a Private Message Find more posts by CommandoDelta38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Air soft! rock

Hurts like a b!tch w/o the padding(who needs padding neway take it like a b!tch!! ha) but its fun as hell!

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 04:23 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

paintballs hurt at close range get a good gun and hey hurt far away too.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 04:23 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote