KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » 1995 X-men Disc

1995 X-men Disc
Started by: masterkit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SkinWalker

1995 X-men Disc

My Friend(nerevaine on KMC) found this x-men disc from 1995 in her house and she gave it to me knowing im an uber x-men junkeestick out tongue

and i put it in and u can read some comics on the disc watch some clips from the tv show and 2 intros from stan lee and there is this boring spider man instruction thing and bios' on the characters'(with pictures) and a narative a comic thing and a summary for each page...but it all has incredible annoying music...and there is this trivia game...i purposely lost too see wut happened...u dont want to lose Karoka is sits there and screams at u...

well thats bout it seeya

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Sep 15th, 2006 09:51 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

erm.. that was kinda random... but thanks for the info... it probably came with that Pizza Hut promotion back in 1995.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:05 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Re: 1995 X-men Disc

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterkit
My Friend(nerevaine on KMC) found this x-men disc from 1995 in her house and she gave it to me knowing im an uber x-men junkeestick out tongue

and i put it in and u can read some comics on the disc watch some clips from the tv show and 2 intros from stan lee and there is this boring spider man instruction thing and bios' on the characters'(with pictures) and a narative a comic thing and a summary for each page...but it all has incredible annoying music...and there is this trivia game...i purposely lost too see wut happened...u dont want to lose Karoka is sits there and screams at u...

well thats bout it seeya

Groovy thumb up

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:03 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote