KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Question about poop predator.

Question about poop predator.
Started by: UKR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question about poop predator.

Did he make any posts besides the one in the VS forum? If so, I'd like to read them. I can't figure out how to make this thing show me if he made any other posts.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 08:58 PM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 09:01 PM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Leo.M
What the f**k?

thumb up

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 09:09 PM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the f**k?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 09:18 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

What the f**k?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 09:23 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Is poop predator like...Santa and the tooth fairy? confused

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 09:25 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
Is poop predator like...Santa and the tooth fairy? confused

He made a thread where he wanted ppl to post pics of their turds so he could fap at it. I thought it was a pretty funny thread/post.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 09:28 PM
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by UKR
He made a thread where he wanted ppl to post pics of their turds so he could fap at it. I thought it was a pretty funny thread/post.

you have contact with him?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 09:29 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GCG
you have contact with him?

No, but I read that one thread.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 09:33 PM
GCG
Red Bull

whats him to you anyway?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 09:35 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

My nipples are hard.

...I mean What the f**k?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 09:41 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 10:00 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote