KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Second Smoking Gun

Second Smoking Gun
Started by: LMM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LMM

Second Smoking Gun

March '00 - Filming begins for The Lone Gunmen's 'Pilot' episode that depicts a US plot to crash an electronically hijacked Boeing 727 into WTC and blame foreign terrorists to provoke war and increase military's budget (KC Star), March '01 - 'Pilot' episode airs on FOX TV, 6 months before attacks (TV Guide), Lone Gunmen co-producer hopes WTC attack wasn't 'somehow inspired' by anything they did. (KC Star)

Given that intelligence shows that the 9/11 attacks took years to execute, it is highly unlikely that even the US government could coordinate something like this in just one year. It's plausible, but highly unlikely.

There is no documentation that any of the writers or the producers had any government information before putting together the pilot episode. I find this to be purely coincedental.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 03:13 AM
LMM is currently offline Click here to Send LMM a Private Message Find more posts by LMM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Wow, This is a pretty crappy gun. The whole purpose of this gun is to show that there was prior knowledge.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LMM

Given that intelligence shows that the 9/11 attacks took years to execute, it is highly unlikely that even the US government could coordinate something like this in just one year. It's plausible, but highly unlikely.

Not really, the fAA gave bush 100 warnings that terrorist were plotting something, involving planes.

Last edited by Classic NES on Sep 18th, 2006 at 04:34 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 04:32 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

dude you could have put that on your thread you already had,you didnt have to go and create ANOTHER thread for it.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 04:17 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LMM

Originally posted by Mr Parker
dude you could have put that on your thread you already had,you didnt have to go and create ANOTHER thread for it.

You may kindly refrain from posting in these threads since you never add anything worthwhile to the conversation. I appreciate your input, but I'll handle the discussion between Ashtar and myself in my own way. To avoid confusion, each smoking gun will have its own thread.

If starting a new thread for every smoking gun offends you, you are more than welcome to stay away from this forum.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 12:12 PM
LMM is currently offline Click here to Send LMM a Private Message Find more posts by LMM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quickshot
Restricted

Account Restricted

Listen LMM just have a topic for dissproving guns and Ashtar and Parker have a thread for dissproving LMM simple no clogged up forum

My Sigs
I take requests

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 07:05 PM
quickshot is currently offline Click here to Send quickshot a Private Message Find more posts by quickshot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by quickshot
Listen LMM just have a topic for dissproving guns and Ashtar and Parker have a thread for dissproving LMM simple no clogged up forum

Already exists, but it got clogged up by posts about GOVERNMENT LIES, this is much better

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 11:00 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LMM

This is a discussion of the smoking guns one by one. Given the chaos of the previous threads, the only way to keep the thread on topic is to create separate threads for each point. I

will be more than happy to discuss this with Ashtar through PM's, but I wanted an open forum for all to contribute, which is supposed to be what this message board is for.

If having separate threads is a server issue, then the administrator can contact me by email. I'll be happy to throw some money his way. If the issue is that a couple of people want to exert control our the users of this board, all I can say is go read another section of the board.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 02:45 AM
quickshot
Restricted

Account Restricted

No its just i want to be able to look through the topics without having to see 200 smoking guns

My Sigs
I take requests

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 07:08 PM
quickshot is currently offline Click here to Send quickshot a Private Message Find more posts by quickshot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LMM

No its just i want to be able to look through the topics without having to see 200 smoking guns

And as new topics emerge, these will be buried.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 10:49 PM
LMM

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Wow, This is a pretty crappy gun. The whole purpose of this gun is to show that there was prior knowledge.

Not really, the fAA gave bush 100 warnings that terrorist were plotting something, involving planes.

I think we both agree that this one is way out there. We know the government had prior knowledge. Whether Bush directly had accurate knowledge of the impending attack is less certain due to the bureaucracy in Washington. Again, our government is a mess, but it shows incredible incompetency more than a sinister plan.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 10:52 PM
Mr Parker

thats my point LMM. what are you going to do next make ANOTHER thread saying smoking gun number 3? Like he said,that will just clog up and clutter the whole forum if you keep making multiple threads for each INDIVIDUAL smoking gun.I think I speak for everybody here to keep it to one thread -like smoking guns thread.something liek that.That way if you want to talk about all the guns you dont clutter up the whole forum with multiple threads.again all this could have been addressed on your smoking gun thread,no need to make another.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:46 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

thats my point LMM. what are you going to do next make ANOTHER thread saying smoking gun number 3? Like he said,that will just clog up and clutter the whole forum if you keep making multiple threads for each INDIVIDUAL smoking gun.I think I speak for everybody here to keep it to one thread -like smoking guns thread.something liek that.That way if you want to talk about all the guns you dont clutter up the whole forum with multiple threads.again all this could have been addressed on your smoking gun thread,no need to make another.

Hey, remember the last one?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 10:56 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Well, we wasted enough time, so, I'm picking the third gun.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 12:37 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by LMM

There is no documentation that any of the writers or the producers had any government information before putting together the pilot episode. I find this to be purely coincedental.

It's been established that the governemnt knew terrorist were plotting something, as I said before. The FAA gave 100 warnings about attacks involving planes and bin laden, since 1998.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/...10/130534.shtml

NewYorkTimes

So, accusations, at least up to 1998 are valid.

1999 - NORAD starts conducting exercises in which airplanes are hijacked and crashed into targets which include the WTC and Pentagon (USA Today), April '01 - NORAD requested a war games event of having a terrorist group hijack a commercial airline and fly it into the Pentagon. (Boston Globe)

About the norad guns, I should note that it was the first time in 50 YEARS!! Norad stood down.

Yet, You claim it's incompetence, despite the fact it's working to their advantage?

Last edited by Classic NES on Sep 22nd, 2006 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 12:51 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

LMM, these guns your picking may be inorder, but, don't cover the bulk of my argument. There are way more strong points that are more convincing then the current ones. I request permissoin to nit pick the guns I want to use for my argument.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 01:14 AM
LMM

LMM, these guns your picking may be inorder, but, don't cover the bulk of my argument. There are way more strong points that are more convincing then the current ones. I request permissoin to nit pick the guns I want to use for my argument.

You don't have to stick directly with the guns. We can use the specific gun as a point of reference to keep the discussion on topic. If you want to skip over some of the guns, you're welcome to. I think we'll agree that many of them are very weak.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 01:53 PM
Mr Parker

Well, we wasted enough time, so, I'm picking the third gun.

I just hope when you guys discuss the third gun he doesnt go and make ANOTHER thread-smoking gun 3 thread and keeps it to this thread.Like I said,that will just start cluttering up the whole forum if a thread is made for each individual gun.Its okay right now that another thread was made to talk about it even though it wasnt neccassary to make another one,but please LMM,again I think I speak for everybody here,dont make ANOTHER thread each time for each smoking thread,that will just start cluttering up the whole forum.

I told deano the same thing when he made that -the official version is not possible thread,that it wasnt neccessary to make another thread for that,that he could have kept it to the sept 11th thread.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 03:21 PM
Mr Parker

It's been established that the governemnt knew terrorist were plotting something, as I said before. The FAA gave 100 warnings about attacks involving planes and bin laden, since 1998.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/...10/130534.shtml

NewYorkTimes

So, accusations, at least up to 1998 are valid.

1999 - NORAD starts conducting exercises in which airplanes are hijacked and crashed into targets which include the WTC and Pentagon (USA Today), April '01 - NORAD requested a war games event of having a terrorist group hijack a commercial airline and fly it into the Pentagon. (Boston Globe)

About the norad guns, I should note that it was the first time in 50 YEARS!! Norad stood down.

Yet, You claim it's incompetence, despite the fact it's working to their advantage?

thats just being plain ignorant to say it was plain incompetence.the proof is in the pudding that they wanted it to happen in the fact that nobody was fired for their incompetence.many heads should have rolled and there should have been mutiple firings for such incompetence yet not even a slap on the wrist was given to anybody.no it goes beyond being merely incompetent,thats obvious.the warnings were ignored because they wanted it to happen,plain and simple.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 03:27 PM
LMM

I just hope when you guys discuss the third gun he doesnt go and make ANOTHER thread-smoking gun 3 thread and keeps it to this thread.Like I said,that will just start cluttering up the whole forum if a thread is made for each individual gun.Its okay right now that another thread was made to talk about it even though it wasnt neccassary to make another one,but please LMM,again I think I speak for everybody here,dont make ANOTHER thread each time for each smoking thread,that will just start cluttering up the whole forum.

I told deano the same thing when he made that -the official version is not possible thread,that it wasnt neccessary to make another thread for that,that he could have kept it to the sept 11th thread.

Why is that, Parker? So you can muddle yet another thread with completely irrelevant rantings. If you do not like the way I am handling this discussion, you are more than welcome to avoid it. You don't contribute anything useful to these dicussions anyway.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:08 PM
quickshot
Restricted

Account Restricted

listen LMM Parkers voicing his opinion and he and Ashtar and all of us aiming to dissprove the goverments story put foward a better arguement than you

My Sigs
I take requests

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2006 08:29 PM