KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » It Was The Headless Horseman!!!

It Was The Headless Horseman!!!
Started by: Imperial Logic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

It Was The Headless Horseman!!!

I wonder if Christopher Lee will be in POTC 3,
he has been in alot of movies with Johnny Depp lately (i.e. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sleepy Hollow, Corpse Bride, etc.).

And now for something completely different. . .
The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:04 PM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

no...imdb would have been all over that plus...who would he play?

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:05 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

(shrug) Uh, I don't know, just some random kamio or something since he seems to like working with Johnny. He is best as a villans I think (Saruman, Count Dooku, and I think he was in a Frankenstein movie once).
Oh well, still would have been interesting. . .

The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 11:14 PM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

who be Christopher Lee? *searche IMDB* omg! thats Christopher Lee??!! I didnt know that! he has been in a lot of Johnny movies! i didnt know he was in Star Wars! mayb cuz i never saw it.........anyway. yeah, what character would he play?

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 01:56 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

SLEEPY HOLLOW!!! CORPSE BRIDE!!! BENNY & JOON!!! EDWARD SCISSORHANDS!!! POTC!!! POTC2!!! SO MANY MOVIES!!!!!!!

Humiliated grapes, anyone?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:21 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

I am a rabbit, feel the power of the rabbit.
I have alighted from my heavenly loft, listen or I shall gnaw your legs off!

Attachment: deppy05.jpg
This has been downloaded 292 time(s).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:35 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

To the picture below: 'Is that the Corpse Bride?'

Attachment: au27_1_43.jpg
This has been downloaded 293 time(s).

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 10:41 PM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

whawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawha What?

Corpse Bride? Isn't that from Sleepy Hollow or something?
Do you like Avocados?

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 11:23 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

...I like avocados filled with orange marmalade.....

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 11:35 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

She who is bitter steals the thump-thump

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 11:47 PM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Indeed, she hid the thump-thump behind the plant.

(Their a fruit 'ya know)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 11:52 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

And was used as a human yo-yo

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 11:56 PM
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

weird

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 12:08 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Black Knight: NONE SHALL PASS.
Ichabod Crane: But it was the headless horseman!
Miroku: Shippo, look.
Jack Sparrow: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, savvy?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 12:10 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Oh the horror, oh the horror of it all.
Oh the horror, oh LEWZMP's brain is small.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 12:23 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Indeed.

What about the squirrel up on the wall.

Hm. . . On topic, on topic. . .

How about if LEWZMP posses Princess Peach, she will use the minaical blonde pawn to capture Captain Jack and bend him to her will (not that he would mind much) and only the all powerful VINCENT PRICE could unleash him, because Vincent likes to set free dangerous, immoral people. Huzzah!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 12:52 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Also, has anyone inquiered about the origin of LEWZMP yet?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 12:53 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

'she will use the minaical blonde pawn to capture Captain Jack and bend him to her will (not that he would mind much)'

LOL

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 12:56 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 01:05 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

The Empire must retreat for the day.

In the mean time. . .
THIS is a temperate zone. . . MY EYES!!!

Badger Badger Badger

(Sketch Pad, Sketch Diary) Do you Draw?

Christopher Lee should have been in Benny and Joon. They could of had a scene where Benny was interviewing new candidates for a Smail, and Christopher Lee could have come in as his maniacal, intimidating self looking to be, a housekeeper?

Maybe the job would hide him from the headless horseman. . .

Live Long and Prosper.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 01:11 AM