KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Wickerman

The Wickerman
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

The Wickerman

Anybody here seen The Wickerman? How did you like it? I am going to see it next weekend.Cant wait.looks like a great film with Nicholas Cage in it.Looks like a thriller/murder mystery and looks pretty intense.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 06:53 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Im wating for this movie too. It wasnt released in my country yet, but i hope that it will be released soon. Its a remake of a famous terror and mistery british film from the 60s starring Christopher Lee, what is a great, great film. I hope that this remake is going to be good too.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 06:55 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:32 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

damn I met to post this on my thread not his which was-well there is only one response to that thread he made and the thread wasnt very intelligent in the first place.Mine was a lot better and more well thought out.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 18th, 2006 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 10:48 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

so anybody here seen it?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 10:58 PM
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bakerboy
Im wating for this movie too. It wasnt released in my country yet, but i hope that it will be released soon. Its a remake of a famous terror and mistery british film from the 60s starring Christopher Lee, what is a great, great film. I hope that this remake is going to be good too.

Hmm,I didnt know there was another version of it that Christopher Lee was in.I'll have to rent that version.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 11:14 PM
SkinWalker

w/e it was here first stick out tongue

it would be much better merged

but yes this thread is better...but it was there first...

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 02:14 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Original was boring. Don't ever plan on seeing the remake to a movie I hated.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 04:11 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I had not seened it and I don't think I will.
I do not like horror mo vies but I do like Nicholas Cage he is a really good actor.I do hope you guys enjoy it never the less.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 04:33 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Im not much of a horror fan myself but it looks good from the previews.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 11:15 PM
fantasygirl

I'll probably watch it when it's out on DVD or something.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 10:04 AM
fantasygirl is currently offline Click here to Send fantasygirl a Private Message Find more posts by fantasygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

If it is anything like the first, it really isn't a horror movie anyway. Just a mystery.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 06:12 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Originally posted by Myth
Original was boring. Don't ever plan on seeing the remake to a movie I hated.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 01:11 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joseprendes

I loved the original. Don't know about this one, though.

-Jose

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 03:21 AM
joseprendes is currently offline Click here to Send joseprendes a Private Message Find more posts by joseprendes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Im not much of a horror fan myself but it looks good from the previews.

Normanly it does but the movie sucks because the parts in the previews are not in the actly movie.jm sad

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 08:55 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

actually you should see it jackie because like Myth said,its not a horror film anyways which is why you said you didnt want to see it,just a mystery.thats the impression I had of it as well that it was a mystery.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 09:56 PM
Mr Parker

Man I am so pissed.I went to the theaters to see this movie and after watching just 10 minutes of what looked like a great movie,the fire alarms went off and we had to evacuate and when I got back to the theater and waited for 20 minutes for them to start it again,they nevwer did so i finally got fed up and demanded a refund.I have never experienced that at a movie before.Like I said what really pissed me off most about it was the movie looked really great from the first 10 minutes and I was just getting into it at that time. mad Now I will have to wait till next weekend to see it. mad

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 05:56 PM
vintageSW77
MANCUNIAN

I admit to laughing when i saw the Nic Cage Wickerman trailer..starts off the typical Hollywood BIG explosion...i must have missed that bit in the subtle atmospheric SUPERIOR original.
Is there a thread for pointless remakes???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPHBqi5Lv54

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 09:34 AM
vintageSW77 is currently offline Click here to Send vintageSW77 a Private Message Find more posts by vintageSW77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERSOLDIER

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Man I am so pissed.I went to the theaters to see this movie and after watching just 10 minutes of what looked like a great movie,the fire alarms went off and we had to evacuate and when I got back to the theater and waited for 20 minutes for them to start it again,they nevwer did so i finally got fed up and demanded a refund.I have never experienced that at a movie before.Like I said what really pissed me off most about it was the movie looked really great from the first 10 minutes and I was just getting into it at that time. mad Now I will have to wait till next weekend to see it. mad

Thats what you get for talking about my post.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 11:43 PM
SUPERSOLDIER is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERSOLDIER a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERSOLDIER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

I saw it. A complete waste of 2 hours

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:01 PM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote